PDA

View Full Version : 12 Greenacre Sophie Viet beauty

Jack Frank R
28-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Hey all, I decided to drop into this shop at the start of my mid-sem break (24/09), and was recommended this half French, half-Vietnamese girl so here's the AR.

Name: Sophie

Establishment: Erotica 12 Greenacre

Rate: $190

Nationality: French Vietnamese

Description: Pretty lady, around late 20's, kinda short at around 160 cm, probably weighed around 50kgs, nice D-cups with a nice butt.

Service: CBJ, FS

I had just started my mid-sem break and decided to kick things off by going for a punt. I'm really starting to warm up to this place so I've been visiting this place more often, pretty chill people, what's not to like? Anyway I remember the papasan recommending me the last time I was there this half French-Vietnamese girl, so I had her in mind when I went in. After a quick chat, I was shown the 2 girls that were available, Victoria (was pretty hot as too tbh) and Sophie. Asked for an hour with Sophie and off we went.

Standard affair, went into the room and took a shower, I noticed that she was a bit shy and a lot quieter compared to June but we managed to strike up a conversation. Her English is pretty good so there was no language barrier. As we were talking and getting ready, I noticed that she was pretty good looking. Nice face, nice big natural breasts, (my mistake here, had another session with her with a more thorough inspection and they were natural), they were great to fondle. Nice figure, she was fully shaved with a great arse. From what I saw she seemed more Viet than French but I wasn't complaining as I found her to be pretty hot. Sophie had a nice soothing presence, I guess it was a combination of her initial shyness, voice, and body that made it so comfortable. So we jump on the bed and she's on top, working her body on top of mine and giving me a nice view and access of her breasts. She seemed to really like it when her breasts were grabbed, and I was eager to oblige! :miao:

I get hard, so she puts a condom on my member and starts going at it CBJ. Her CBJ was great, she knew how to work it, focusing on all the right spots and making sure I was feeling good. I asked her if she could get into 69 position but she wasn't comfortable doing so which was a shame because she looked so tasty but gotta respect those boundaries. So after a bit we moved onto the main course. Assumed the doggy style position and tried to enter her, took quite a bit of effort to get in! She was so tight! Was feeling good and she was responding pretty well, her nice butt was on full display and it was so satisfying watching her body move. Feeling good as it was, I was getting a bit tired and my lil bro was losing a bit of strength (gonna blame this one on the stress!), so I had to take a moment to recuperate a bit.

She was nice enough to give a back massage whilst I was gathering myself. It wasn't a strong massage but was more sensual and relaxing. I'd say that Sophie was pretty service orientated, really wanted to please you, which I really appreciated.

Anyway she grabs another condom and starts doing CBJ (I noticed that she liked to try and tear the wrapper with her teeth but would fail and use her hands which I found to be super cute omg) and I'm going at her tits and nipples. She was really getting into the whole breast play thing, grabbing her one and squeezing it a lot hard than I was, I guess it was sign for me for go for it, so I took her tits in my mouth and went to town on her nips. Such fun. My dick at full attention now, she climbs on top and goes cowgirl. She's pretty active on top, started with the grinding and moved onto pumping, and soon I was ready to go. Pulled out and finished with a HJ. I was thoroughly spent and enjoyed myself quite a bit. We chatted a bit more, and took our showers and that was that.

Overall I'd like to say that I really enjoyed my time with Sophie. She really was focused on her service, made it that in that hour, I was her priority. She knew when to engage in conversation, making the silence in between getting to know each other a bit and the sex a real experience. Would definitely like to see her again, her and that rocking body ahaha. Her technique was pretty good but there were moments where her inexperience had shown (she told me she was new to the business but it honestly wasn't a problem) but her effort more than made up for it.

Experience: 9/10 had a great time!