PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bamboo

Mdlovespunting
28-09-2016, 01:11 PM
hi I'm coming down from Brisbane for THursday and Friday, just wondering if anyone had tested the "rankings" for Bamboo.
Does a looks 9/10 sound right, has anyone tested the ranking for "part 2"

aussiegaigin
28-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Not sure what you expect for a "9/10 ranking". Read some reviews and make up your own mind.

Mdlovespunting
28-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Not sure what you expect for a "9/10 ranking". Read some reviews and make up your own mind.

Thanks for your help, Aussiegaigin, i was purely asking if anyone had been there to substanstiate their claims of a 9/10, or would a shop owner never exagerate? I see in the Forum today, some one saying that Diva has "miss leading" photos, fancy that. I was just wanting to find out from fellow punters if any one had been there. My apologies, i thought that was the purpsose of the Forum.
As for reviews, i do look for them and read, and then PM a thankyou to those concerned, i havent seen any on the ladies mentioned under Bamboo

aussiegaigin
28-09-2016, 05:56 PM
I've had a couple of visits there. Service was OK, but not much different to most other shops.

The same old problem, it is the girl who gives you the experience, not the shop. I hope you can pick the right one.