PDA

View Full Version : General talk In Dreams

God Member
28-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Sexual dreams (when asleep) can be fun for a while, but I don't think they are ever satisfying. That is because there is always a part of your mind that insists on sabotaging the fun. :burn:

When it comes to that sabotaging, undermining aspect I have had some real corkers - or disappointments I should say. But as you know, dreams are really easy to forget, so I have forgotten them all except for the sour memory of knowing I've never been fulflled no matter how good the fantasy that starts the dream off (and usually continues into the second act of the play.)

But as I made a deliberate effort to do so, I do remember my most recent one, and to kick this off I will relate it to you.

Down a corridor in a small room through an open door I could see a slim, attractive and slutty loose moralled girl giving out free bareback head. As her head bobbed up and down on some random cock, I could see the tumble of her long hair cascading down.

"Man", I thought, "I gotta get some of that!" :surprise::slobber:.

As is the case in dreams, your wish is often your command, and I was very soon in that small room getting my share from her welcoming mouth. The voluntary, free nature of her actions was turning me right on, so that I became more than a little licentious and cavalier myself. :thirst::grimace2:

So much so that I suddenly announced

"I'm gonna f**k you, bareback!"

The dirty little b***h smiled knowingly at my dirty idea, knowing its very dirt was hot. :bad_smile: She lay back and wantonly spread her long slim legs to give me maximum access to the source at the centre of them.

Everything is going along just fine I hear you saying!

But here is where my mind's self-defeating sabotage set in.

As I poised my raging cock at her drooling entrance, her pussy suddenly opened up all by itself and became a pond, a well, a pot of steaming, smelly urine. :amazing: :horror: It was splashing over the rim and more kept spilling out. But mostly it just stayed in there. My cock (and I) hesitated an inch away from this unwanted scene, the former raging intent of my cock now reversed into full retreat. :burn:

And that is where the editor cut the film off!

Like I say - sabotage. And such outcomes have been happening all my life.

So what about you? Ever have any noteworthy sexual dreams that actually worked out great, or are yours always self-destructed like mine are?

rooter
28-09-2016, 03:22 PM
I often have lucid dreams.
There comes a point in the dream when I realise I am dreaming.
At this point I take control of the dream and take it in the direction I want it to go.
I have this realisation "fuck this is just a dream so I can do anything I want and there will be no consequences - so lets go fucking crazy and do some crazy shit"
It's like being the director and star of a movie.
But it's not as easy and as a simple as that - dreams a wild things and not easy to tame so sometimes they do run away from me and I lose control of the action.
But it's nice while it lasts

CunningLinguist
29-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Quite often I have the realisation that things are too good to be real and that I must be dreamin, but it is not always the case ...

God Member
07-01-2017, 02:46 PM
As per my opening post about my always having dud sexual dreams - last night I had the ultimate dud. I dreamt I was masturbating. Fuckin great...:what:

Ps. and I got caught at it. :shout: