PDA

View Full Version : Question QVB 1B Ladyboy ?

HighFlyer
28-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Anyone seen Rossie there ? Totally got me puzzled... so petite and feminine body but mannerism and face could be a ladyboy.
I did try her a while back and it was all female downstairs but does not allow touching, but went back again today and I'm thinking more and more she is/was a he so didn't go ahead a 2nd time.

Massage King
28-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Never met her so have no idea either way but this is pretty funny LOL

Babycat
28-09-2016, 10:21 PM
I know her. Not a ladyboy. No worries. She's just so skinny.

HighFlyer
28-09-2016, 10:51 PM
I know her. Not a ladyboy. No worries. She's just so skinny.

Thanks Babycat.. yes she's super petite !!
Her face isn't typical Viet so that's why I was a bit confused.

Time for a re visit :cool2:

Babycat
28-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Thanks Babycat.. yes she's super petite !!
Her face isn't typical Viet so that's why I was a bit confused.

Time for a re visit :cool2:
I met her first time on Australian day. We chatted each other while waiting for Nicole in the morning (I was super new at that time). Then she told me leave as normally public holiday is very quiet! Also, Emily told me she's mixed Viet- France. That's why her face isn't typical Viet.

DemonHarry
29-09-2016, 06:01 PM
I met her first time on Australian day. We chatted each other while waiting for Nicole in the morning (I was super new at that time). Then she told me leave as normally public holiday is very quiet! Also, Emily told me she's mixed Viet- France. That's why her face isn't typical Viet.

Spot on about the heritage.

Babycat
29-09-2016, 11:49 PM
My 2 cents: I think no ladyboy wants A/B cups only! At least C as boobs are their big dream, lol

wilisno
30-09-2016, 01:27 AM
My 2 cents: I think no ladyboy wants A/B cups only! At least C as boobs are their big dream, lol

Good logical assumption ! ;) ;) ;)

the_boss_king
30-09-2016, 08:13 PM
you should see thailand lol. that whole place is a gamble.
the lady boys there look better than the females which is kinda disturbing if u think about it

CunningLinguist
30-09-2016, 11:52 PM
you should see thailand lol. that whole place is a gamble.
the lady boys there look better than the females which is kinda disturbing if u think about it

There is no shortage of LBs in Thai town right here in Sydney, they look better than real chicks from a distance ...

paulgallen
01-10-2016, 11:15 AM
In the restaurants/cafes/coffee shops where I work there's quite a fair amount of LB work there. Always a good point of discussion while eating lunch

bfe
04-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Sandy at no.5 marrickville is a post-op ladyboy. I had sex with her and I will regret it forever.

CunningLinguist
04-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Sandy at no.5 marrickville is a post-op ladyboy. I had sex with her and I will regret it forever.

FMD I won't be going there!

caff3ry
05-10-2016, 02:05 AM
sandy at no.5 marrickville is a post-op ladyboy. I had sex with her and i will regret it forever.

holly shit rip brother!

Sam88
05-10-2016, 07:30 AM
Wow can the shop clarify that?

Babycat
05-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Wow can the shop clarify that?

Possible for the shop which owners are male, lol. I heard that some male owners ask new girls to serve them "in order to test their skills ". Normally shops just check a bit of massage skills, and care more about appearances but not genders. It's too private and offensive

Sam88
05-10-2016, 08:36 AM
It's offensive as well if I were to find out I was fucking a ladyboy lol.

Marrickvill_5
05-10-2016, 10:33 AM
I wanna know too! how did you find out? she told you that? or just assuming? if it's just assuming then you can not say like this strongly.. hmm...
Unfortunately She's currently working at other place so I can't confirm she's or she's not but I've been knowing her for like more than a year and never thought like that way...
what did make you think she's lady boy? I'm just too curious..

wilisno
05-10-2016, 10:56 AM
It's offensive as well if I were to find out I was fucking a ladyboy lol.

Well, you shouldn't be ! If you were having a good time and you actually liked her/him, that's enough ! ;) ;) ;)

bfe
05-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Michille from marrickville 271 is a ladyboy as well but I escaped this one, the most he got to do was lick my nipples and fondle my balls a bit but i stormed out of the room when I knew something was wrong. Im not trying to cause bad publicity to any shops and he's still there so bros who dont believe are more than welcome to take a look.

I think I should change my name from BFE to LBK because I went from being the BoyFriend Experience, to a LadyBoy Killer. Something I am not proud of one bit.

Marrickvill_5
05-10-2016, 03:14 PM
lololol LBK, chillax... I also know Michelle from 271 for long but never thought that she's LB lol I was like Sandy? maybe... but Michelle.. Really?????!!!!!
If you just assume that from their looks.. please don't :( I have such a small tits and deep voice too.. :(

God Member
05-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Well, you shouldn't be ! If you were having a good time and you actually liked her/him, that's enough ! ;) ;) ;)

Is that how you'd feel afterwards too?

Not many here would!

Sam88
05-10-2016, 03:47 PM
I'll probably question myself I indeed had a good time....

wilisno
05-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Is that how you'd feel afterwards too?

Not many here would!

I haven't met any that I know of, unlike you, I don't know how others would react. My reasoning here is, after shooting a big load with the ladyboy whom you don't know at the time, came home all happy. What can you do after you found out ? Retch your guts out or demand to get your jizz back ? ;) ;) ;)

bfe
05-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Im not going to waste time defending my claims, I just told it as it is and it makes no difference whether bros believe me or not.

In the end, it is you bros and the wm (working man) in the room.

My only word of advice is dont rule out the possibility of ladyboys in shops.

Mr Crash and Burn
07-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Does this Michelle still have the meat and 2 veg in tact or is she post op

woods23
07-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Damn ,they both probably wonder why all of the sudden " why so many booking now " thanks to LBK lol.

BTW...what you think of suzie (thai girl but looks korean) at 5 Marrickville?
She is the tightest wl i ever meet lol ....

I did see sandy in the line up that night :startle:

cuttlefish
07-10-2016, 08:33 AM
This is very common occurrence in Massage Parlours today.
Remember i use to go to massage parlour where there
no 1 Girl was a tranny. Only reason i found out was when
i saw another girl who was jealous of her popularity & told
me. I wasn't worried i just thought yep i have just
completed one of my pro bucket list things to do.

Sydpunts
04-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Im not going to waste time defending my claims, I just told it as it is and it makes no difference whether bros believe me or not.

In the end, it is you bros and the wm (working man) in the room.

My only word of advice is dont rule out the possibility of ladyboys in shops.

BFE I agree with you, I've seen the lineup at Marrickville 5 recently, I don't recommend bros here, quite a lot of masculine thai girls with sharp facial features.

Also, a warning most girls at Marrickville 5 leave the room when you take a shower for at least 10 mins, so if you book 30 min you get 15 - 20 min, 1 hour you get 45- 50 mins. Its a time wasting tactic.

Too lazy to make a complaint but just a warning to any bros. I think rock dale and gladesville is similar.

Raybo
04-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Also, a warning most girls at Marrickville 5 leave the room when you take a shower for at least 10 mins, so if you book 30 min you get 15 - 20 min, 1 hour you get 45- 50 mins. Its a time wasting tactic. .

I am wondering what this has to do with the topic????

Sydpunts
04-11-2016, 06:29 PM
I am wondering what this has to do with the topic????

I should create a new thread for this aye?

wilisno
04-11-2016, 06:34 PM
I should create a new thread for this aye?

Just make sure you can substantiate your claim, or it's just a malicious attack to advertisers.

Sydpunts
04-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Just make sure you can substantiate your claim, or it's just a malicious attack to advertisers.

Well management doesn't even know if Sandy is ladyboy.

Their girls leave the room for 10-15 mins when you shower. This happened with Sprite and Aika when I tried them.

Yageez88
25-11-2016, 08:58 PM
shes a sweet girl - i've seen her twice a while ago.

gammera
25-11-2016, 10:11 PM
These things are becoming real pests . They should keep to their own.
If I want to be bi sexual I will do on my terms not this type of
charlatan act.

bdjc
23-04-2019, 01:23 AM
LBs are disgusting, glad i never met one.
partly because I have absolutely no interest in SE-Asian girls (thai, viet, malay, indo etc.)