Jack Frank R
03-10-2016, 05:53 AM
It's been one hell of a week

Name: Amelia

Date: 02/10/16

Establishment: 5 Star

Rate: $300 for the hour

Nationality: Chinese

Description: Cute girl, around early to mid 20's. Around 165 cm, probably weighed in at maybe ~50-5kgs, with natural B-cups

Services: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Massage, super GFE

Been hearing a lot of good things about this place on this site, so I decided to pop my high-end-shop cherry and drop on by. Checked out their roster, saw a lot of what I liked, and drove on over. Place seems to be pretty popular around here so I probably don't need to describe the shop too much but I gotta say that the rooms are super nice and comfy. Anyway I rocked up at midnight, buzzed the bell and was let in by the papasan. It seemed like a pretty busy night, dudes were waiting for their bookings or something so there was only 1 girl available at the time and it was Amelia. She greeted me with a big smile and I had an inkling about what was going to be in store for me. I paid for an hour to the papasan and was then led to my room, hand in hand, by Amelia.

As soon as we got to the room, we started talking a bit as we took off our clothes, her English is alright we managed to hold up a conversation. As I was taking off my clothes she walks over to me and asks if she could help, I obliged, and she helped remove my shirt. As soon as she removed my shirt she let out a little squeal with delight and exclaims "OMG I love fat guys!" I laughed as I thought it was pretty funny, considering how I usually put on a bit of weight during the tail end of the semester esp. without working, I've never heard of a girl complimenting a dude on being a bit fat. Now you'd think that she'd just be taking the piss outta me but with the genuine expression and joyful tone, it didn't even cross my mind, if this was just GFE service then man she was good.

I'd just like to re-iterate on that point. Her GFE is amazing, I've never had anything like it, and she does all these little things that makes you feel like your her SO. Such an amazing girl. As we were getting ready to go take a shower, she asked for a hug. I gave her an embrace and she said it again "I love fat guys, you're so good to hug" as she squeezed tight on my body. What made this hug so enjoyable was that she would just pop her pussy right into you in the end, damn I was falling hard. Now that we were a lot closer I gave her a good inspection whilst hugging. She was of average height, slim girl with very little fat on her but she had a nice butt with full cheeks which were a delight to squeeze as were her B-cups. She had such a pretty face, like one of cute next-door neighbour crushes cept this one was naked and showering me with affection :love:. We took a shower together, which was pretty nice, as we were getting to know each other. She was a uni student as well on break (what a co-incidence!:shout:) from Melbourne. Anyway we dry up afterwards and headed over to the bed but she gave a quick little hug sessions complete with a pussy pop just to get me going.

As we were on the bed, she climbed on top and started her kissing. Amelia's DFK was amazing, she was really skilled and knew what she was doing, it was so pleasurable just kissing her I was almost sad when she moved away for the BBBJ. Almost :miao:. Her BBBJ skills were great, knew when to alternate between focusing on the shaft, head, and tip so it was just a constant rush and mix of pleasure I didn't know if I could withstand her assault. After a bit I asked her if we could swap positions just so I take a bit of a break. She lays on her back and presents to me her shaved pussy. Such a nice lovely hole, had a great time going down on her, and she was pretty receptive throughout the whole thing. Tasty little thing. After the DATY, she started her DFK all over again, and I was a happier man for it. We then moved into a 69 position and soon we were both horny AF and ready to go.

She domed me up and we start off in doggy-style. Her cute butt was such a lovely sight; which accentuated how nice and warm her pussy was. In between her moans she would talk dirty to me as her walls would contract and squeeze. We then moved onto missionary but her pussy was so good that I couldn't last much longer. I asked her to finish me off with a HJ and she worked my dick with her hand until completion. All whilst intense DFK. After we cleaned up the mess and offers to give me a massage until time rang. She propped the back of my head to her belly, with her legs cradling my back, and starts working on my neck, head, and shoulders. She was pretty good, I felt as if I was in heaven, so relaxing. As her alarm rings, she gives me a little kiss on the forehead and says to jump in the shower with her. As I was getting up, she slid away from behind me and jumped on top of me, and starts kissing me, ALL OVER AGAIN. Man this girl really loves to kiss, and considering how good she made me feel, I was not complaining. We jump in the shower and and she was washing me; starts kissing me. As we were drying up, she hugs and kisses me, with a pussy pop. After I got dressed and was about to leave, she gave me a little DFK session. This girl just wouldn't quit!:love: She helps me out of the building, as I was thoroughly confused, and we say goodbye. Session was thoroughly worth it.

Overall, I was DAMN impressed with Amelia. I loved the way how she committed herself to the whole session with her superb GFE. There was not a moment where she was not trying to pleasure me in some form or another, whether it be kissing, caressing, sex, or even just compliments, her affection was really strong. It really made you feel as if you were her BF, so nice.

Experience: 10/10, there is not a single thing about that session that I would change. I would see her constantly if money were not an issue!

ENJOY BOYS!

NOTE: I just wanted to clarify that Amelia's comments towards my body were not mean spirited in any way; just in case anyone became a bit hesitant on seeing her after reading how excited she became when she took off my shirt. Now I'm a decently sized guy, used to be athletic in HS with sports but not so much anymore, and when compared to her slim body I defs was the fatter hahaha. I guess she just wanted an excuse to just hug and kiss the shit outta me. This girl was so bubbly and affectionate that I was swelling with joy when she said it.

hornedone
03-10-2016, 09:15 AM
It's been one hell of a week

Name: Amelia

Date: 02/10/16

Establishment: 5 Star

Rate: $300 for the hour

Nationality: Chinese

Description: Cute girl, around early to mid 20's. Around 165 cm, probably weighed in at maybe ~50-5kgs, with natural B-cups

Services: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Massage, super GFE

Been hearing a lot of good things about this place on this site, so I decided to pop my high-end-shop cherry and drop on by. Checked out their roster, saw a lot of what I liked, and drove on over. Place seems to be pretty popular around here so I probably don't need to describe the shop too much but I gotta say that the rooms are super nice and comfy. Anyway I rocked up at midnight, buzzed the bell and was let in by the papasan. It seemed like a pretty busy night, dudes were waiting for their bookings or something so there was only 1 girl available at the time and it was Amelia. She greeted me with a big smile and I had an inkling about what was going to be in store for me. I paid for an hour to the papasan and was then led to my room, hand in hand, by Amelia.

As soon as we got to the room, we started talking a bit as we took off our clothes, her English is alright we managed to hold up a conversation. As I was taking off my clothes she walks over to me and asks if she could help, I obliged, and she helped remove my shirt. As soon as she removed my shirt she let out a little squeal with delight and exclaims "OMG I love fat guys!" I laughed as I thought it was pretty funny, considering how I usually put on a bit of weight during the tail end of the semester esp. without working, I've never heard of a girl complimenting a dude on being a bit fat. Now you'd think that she'd just be taking the piss outta me but with the genuine expression and joyful tone, it didn't even cross my mind, if this was just GFE service then man she was good.

I'd just like to re-iterate on that point. Her GFE is amazing, I've never had anything like it, and she does all these little things that makes you feel like your her SO. Such an amazing girl. As we were getting ready to go take a shower, she asked for a hug. I gave her an embrace and she said it again "I love fat guys, you're so good to hug" as she squeezed tight on my body. What made this hug so enjoyable was that she would just pop her pussy right into you in the end, damn I was falling hard. Now that we were a lot closer I gave her a good inspection whilst hugging. She was of average height, slim girl with very little fat on her but she had a nice butt with full cheeks which were a delight to squeeze as were her B-cups. She had such a pretty face, like one of cute next-door neighbour crushes cept this one was naked and showering me with affection :love:. We took a shower together, which was pretty nice, as we were getting to know each other. She was a uni student as well on break (what a co-incidence!:shout:) from Melbourne. Anyway we dry up afterwards and headed over to the bed but she gave a quick little hug sessions complete with a pussy pop just to get me going.

As we were on the bed, she climbed on top and started her kissing. Amelia's DFK was amazing, she was really skilled and knew what she was doing, it was so pleasurable just kissing her I was almost sad when she moved away for the BBBJ. Almost :miao:. Her BBBJ skills were great, knew when to alternate between focusing on the shaft, head, and tip so it was just a constant rush and mix of pleasure I didn't know if I could withstand her assault. After a bit I asked her if we could swap positions just so I take a bit of a break. She lays on her back and presents to me her shaved pussy. Such a nice lovely hole, had a great time going down on her, and she was pretty receptive throughout the whole thing. Tasty little thing. After the DATY, she started her DFK all over again, and I was a happier man for it. We then moved into a 69 position and soon we were both horny AF and ready to go.

She domed me up and we start off in doggy-style. Her cute butt was such a lovely sight; which accentuated how nice and warm her pussy was. In between her moans she would talk dirty to me as her walls would contract and squeeze. We then moved onto missionary but her pussy was so good that I couldn't last much longer. I asked her to finish me off with a HJ and she worked my dick with her hand until completion. All whilst intense DFK. After we cleaned up the mess and offers to give me a massage until time rang. She propped the back of my head to her belly, with her legs cradling my back, and starts working on my neck, head, and shoulders. She was pretty good, I felt as if I was in heaven, so relaxing. As her alarm rings, she gives me a little kiss on the forehead and says to jump in the shower with her. As I was getting up, she slid away from behind me and jumped on top of me, and starts kissing me, ALL OVER AGAIN. Man this girl really loves to kiss, and considering how good she made me feel, I was not complaining. We jump in the shower and and she was washing me; starts kissing me. As we were drying up, she hugs and kisses me, with a pussy pop. After I got dressed and was about to leave, she gave me a little DFK session. This girl just wouldn't quit!:love: She helps me out of the building, as I was thoroughly confused, and we say goodbye. Session was thoroughly worth it.

Overall, I was DAMN impressed with Amelia. I loved the way how she committed herself to the whole session with her superb GFE. There was not a moment where she was not trying to pleasure me in some form or another, whether it be kissing, caressing, sex, or even just compliments, her affection was really strong. It really made you feel as if you were her BF, so nice.

Experience: 10/10, there is not a single thing about that session that I would change. I would see her constantly if money were not an issue!

ENJOY BOYS!

NOTE: I just wanted to clarify that Amelia's comments towards my body were not mean spirited in any way; just in case anyone became a bit hesitant on seeing her after reading how excited she became when she took off my shirt. Now I'm a decently sized guy, used to be athletic in HS with sports but not so much anymore, and when compared to her slim body I defs was the fatter hahaha. I guess she just wanted an excuse to just hug and kiss the shit outta me. This girl was so bubbly and affectionate that I was swelling with joy when she said it.

"pussy pop" - she popped your cock into her? Wow!

Jack Frank R
03-10-2016, 02:38 PM
"pussy pop" - she popped your cock into her? Wow!

Hahaha nah bro. What I meant was that she would push her pussy onto your body, in my case was my thigh, and I guess squeezed my dick between my body and her stomach. No penis in vagina action without a condom mate. Hope I didn't give anyone the wrong idea!

5 Star City
07-10-2016, 12:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AwAXcYq.jpg

Young China Babe AMELIA

Booking 9368 7788 :red_heart:

http://i.imgur.com/YyN3DAj.jpg

hornedone
23-02-2017, 02:25 PM
China Stunner

VICTORIA

163cm....C

Starting Daily 3pm......

http://i.imgur.com/MIl0b8p.jpg

Is that THE real Victoria? aka bj queen?

assasin
16-04-2017, 11:06 AM
HOt. on my 2 do list

5 Star City
25-06-2017, 12:21 AM
AMELIA

DFK..69..BBBJ...CIM..

http://i.imgur.com/fh6vIDE.jpg

zylon
04-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Paid Amelia a visit, either I didn't end up seeing her or she seems older than early 20s to me, but always hard to tell from these photos - service was fine.

5 Star City
10-02-2018, 12:48 PM
AMELIA

DFK..69..BBBJ...CIM..

http://i.imgur.com/fh6vIDE.jpg

AMELIA

Back for a short visit

Loving Daily 1pm.....

1 week only