PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling the love in Holland Park

Juggler
04-10-2016, 06:49 PM
After a disappointing punt, in Ipswich, yesterday I thought I would widen my search and did some random searches on Locanto. Found an ad I thought may be promising "Best rub! Sexy body! Magic hands ! Real photos!, Brisbane – 25"

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_870515990/Best-rub-Sexy-body-Magic-hands-Real-photos.html

Booked for 1/2 hour massage at 4pm took a 40-minute drive parked up and text for house number blow me I had even got lucky and park near the house jumped out of the car and walk to the house. knocked on the door she stood behind it of course and I went in. She closed the door, trying to trap me, and stepped out. Well she did have a black and white top on but 25 maybe 30 years ago. The crazy thing is the age would not bother me but I am tired of the lying so I said thanks but no thanks and walked.I do not think I will even bother looking at ads of Asain women anymore I am sure there are a few that do not lie but I am not rich enough to see 100 women to find 1 honest one

Bubbaloo
04-10-2016, 09:19 PM
My normal advice: look for the ladies that append "Thai" to their names. Usually more honesty in the ads, hotter, and better service.

Juggler
05-10-2016, 12:06 PM
My normal advice: look for the ladies that append "Thai" to their names. Usually more honesty in the ads, hotter, and better service.

Thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind, if I go to see an asain ML again but today going to try an Aussie fingers crossed.

poofy
06-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Ye man it's tricky, personally I'd totally enjoy getting blowie from an experienced 40-50+ year old, but that lying usually comes with piss poor service :/

You did good to walk away the moment you felt a bad vibe.
Is super hard finding good girls out of the city/valley, guess only thing you can do is check this or other forums for good reviews.

Beau
17-07-2017, 05:15 PM
They are like Venus Fly Traps. But i have all excuse's covered in case i need
a quick excite .Forgot my wallet , left me keys in the car or forgot to water
my pot plants or feed my goldfish or budgie , hamster . Blah Blah Blah

Andy1178
17-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Yer i used left the lights on in the car & forgot my wallet