PDA

View Full Version : EuroBabe Ivana - Shailer Park

Smoothbandit
07-10-2016, 12:13 AM
http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-cum-with-eurobabe-ivana-perfect-36gg-tits-exotic-size12-will-blow-your-mind-yum/19700227

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1056675953/50-Ultimate-Relief-by-Busty-EuroBabe-Popular-Classy-Discreet.html

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/50-cum-with-eurobabe-ivana-perfect-36gg-tits-exotic-size12-will-blow-your-mind-yum/19700227

As usual the 30 year old SWF that sits 2m away from me in my pod at work got me all horned up about 2 weeks ago so I was trawling the usual sites for some release. I came across these adds for Eurobabe, rang her up liked what I heard so made a booking for 5pm.

Got her address and thought great she lives close, real close actually too close to me, she operates out of a private house in Koolan Crescent a affluent area in Logan, I live down the hill a bit in carpet jizzers court LOL!!

Anyway sent a txt upon arrival as requested and was told to walk down the left hand side of the garage and go up the stairs, which led to the laundry I learned. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised, she had on high heels, tights and small shirt. Now this lady has big tits and she is quite a tall well-proportioned lady.

Ushered me into a nice clean tidy room, bit of idle chit chat , handed over my $100 for 30 mins and striped off, she didn’t leave the room but stayed and watched me strip – different, I liked it. She just took her top off and then I sat on the bed she had a towel on the floor in front of the bed (Damn she knew I was a carpet jizzer!) and knelt down on it in front of me.

Basically what followed was a lot of rubbing, tugging and sucking on those mighty fine udders of hers they are awsum!! She likes to hug/cuddle a lot as well. She wore no panties under those tights and she seemed to genuinely get off on me rubbing her pussy, so much so in fact that she pulled those tights down and semi squatted in front of me while I three fingered the crap out of her pussy until she had the loudest orgasm I have ever heard from a chick, it was actually weird!

Then my turn, asked where she wanted the cum and she said on her titties, so I stood while she knelt and massaged my balls and stroked my cock until I blew everywhere (but not on the carpet!) I did get it on her tits, face, hair and the table behind her though……………she didn’t care a bit though, this lady is a real cum lover!

This lady really enjoys what she does and if she likes you I think there is much more on offer. I really enjoyed my time and will be back just haven’t been able to setup a mutual time, she says she is really popular so getting a booking to suit will need to be done well in advance.

I left the same way I entered, leaving through the laundry door you get a great view into the neighbours pergola, glad there was no one there when I left………………………..front yard a different story neighbours were 2 guys and a woman 1 mowing, 1 washing the car and 1 hosing the lawn, don’t know whether I’m paranoid but I could feel their eyes burning into me…………….If this lady is as popular as she says then to have so many guys coming and going daily from this affluent area is very unusual and has definitely caught the attention of the neighbours.

She is well worth the visit, try her I don’t think you will be disappointed, if you want to see what she looks like I do have some clothed only pics of her.

dean69
07-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Great read mate, I thought that was a fake one for sure it sounds very appealing. I'm not sure she's gunna be in business long once the neighbor's cotton on.

blas
16-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Yeah I saw her ads and thought it all seemed real. 15min bj service too

mnk
16-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Smooth Bandit - thanks for review have been looking at taking a trip down the MI - advert looked awesome
Have sent PM also
cheers

jayjay77
22-10-2016, 09:13 AM
ok interesting thanks for the review, I wondered about this one a few weeks ago.

mufflover
25-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the review. Sounds like I might have to go see her. I've sent a pm too Smoothbandit

artiebaby
16-11-2016, 12:29 AM
I saw Ivana myself and the experience was much the same with a little variation in the detail. This lady is the type you would look at twice on the street and be happy to chat up in a bar with view to taking her home. She is a long way from the type of girls we meet in massage shops, but a little variety is great.

Weirdly, as the original poster said, you visit her in her home in Shailer Park, and she'll freely tell you about her hubby and their arrangements for her to do this, although I don't know how long it can go on in the suburban environment with nosey neighbors etc.

In fact, her ad has dissapeared and the last time I messaged her, I got no reply, which is unusual. We seemed to hit it off and she always answered texts and tried to accommodate me with times etc.

I believe it's not the last we'll see of this lovely lady and I think she will bob up again in a different situation as I believe she loves this type of work and is a real 'pleaser', which goes a long way in this business.

I'm not into stalking, there's plenty of options out there and I will wait to see if there's any further ads appearing but if anyone has any intel, that would be nice.

RTB

mufflover
24-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Hi does anyone know if Ivana is still around? Tried to book but no luck. Been trying for a bit know. Sounds like a lot of fun.

gpeck80
06-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Im guessing smooth bandits instincts were correct on nosy neighbours or hubby read this page freaked out over what happened that went against what she mentions in her ad, and he made her stop. Her advert says "No kissing or fingering from the adventurous thank you." A great review that perhaps went a lil too far.

bream
15-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Im guessing smooth bandits instincts were correct on nosy neighbours or hubby read this page freaked out over what happened that went against what she mentions in her ad, and he made her stop. Her advert says "No kissing or fingering from the adventurous thank you." A great review that perhaps went a lil too far.

Neighbour's aren't stupid. Extra coming and goings from a house at all hours would attract
attention. Most punters are stealthy but some would cause a ruckus and a unsavoury
character who would go unnoticed in a public area would stand out like a horny dog
erection in a affluent area. :shout:

gpeck80
17-12-2016, 04:10 PM
I dunno Bream. There are lot of total dicks in affluent areas! :shout:

Juggler
30-12-2016, 12:28 PM
I dunno Bream. There are lot of total dicks in affluent areas! :shout:

Seems Ivana is not to bothered by the affluent dicks looks like they are planning a meeting/relief place

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1057687072/Relief-of-Sexual-Tension-and-Desire.html

Wonder if they plan to do it from their home or have a different venue I will give it a go in Fecuary if ti goes ahead for sure

newbiejones
30-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Seems Ivana is not to bothered by the affluent dicks looks like they are planning a meeting/relief place

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1057687072/Relief-of-Sexual-Tension-and-Desire.html

Wonder if they plan to do it from their home or have a different venue I will give it a go in Fecuary if ti goes ahead for sure

I would like to know what kinda M to F ratio they end up with..

local
31-12-2016, 12:52 PM

I dare to say that the photo has been reused... and not really relevant to the advert.

Juggler
03-01-2017, 06:07 PM
I dare to say that the photo has been reused... and not really relevant to the advert.
No it is her well her mobile number she was using anyway

Juggler
03-01-2017, 06:11 PM
I would like to know what kinda M to F ratio they end up with..

I use to go to a few place like this in England and if run right there is a surprisingly good m/f ratio the secret is having a relaxing atmosphere.

gpeck80
04-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Looks like its being organised by her so that helps for sure too. As opposed to being set up by some horny punter. The wording on the site seems very PC which is smart and very inviting for Women.

Johnnychimpo
18-04-2017, 02:43 PM
This just suddenly went away didn't it?

Gentleman20
30-11-2017, 10:04 AM
her ad is still on but over a year old ... is she still about ?

Falcon2005
30-11-2017, 10:18 PM
her ad is still on but over a year old ... is she still about ?

Don't believe so. She was only doing it to fund a new venture - but don't believe that got off the ground.