PDA

View Full Version : New girl Ivy, only a B Cup but AA grade services , LIKE !

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Person's Name : Ivy

Establishment : 1B, 139 York Street

Date of Visit : 6 October 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : size 6, perky A or small B Cups, long hair, smooth white soft skin and a tight little butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese student

Services Provided : some remedial massage, shopping centre standard, some TT, body to body and HE

Value for money/recommend? : quite good actually and won't mind a return visit

My experience/comments :

Well, I did try to book the Mamasan double today then find out Nicole has to leave early so I settled for Vicky on her own for a quickie after work .

Only to find out when I got there that Vicky has actually got another booking with a regular that Nicole wasn't awared of ! So I went from a supposed Mamasan double to a Mamasan zero !

Luckily Vicky got me this new girl Ivy to replace and I would say I am pretty happy with everything , innocent cute young face , decent firm massage - ex shopping centre, Ivy has got a nice body , very smooth soft white skin and a tight little butt, even though she is only a perky A or smallish B Cups, but young and cheerful .

Ivy is a young Chinese lass, quite petite, may be a size 6, smiling and laughing all the times, so a happy little cute massage babe. I handed over $40 + $50 tip from the start and Ivy said, I give you some massage first ok, Of course.

I lay on to the massage table and Ivy stripped down to her white bra and white undie, I could already tell she only has small tits, so just happy to put my head down into the hole. I did have some soreness in my neck and shoulder so I told Ivy where to massage me, she did so without any oil just the way I like it and she is quite firm with her hands and fingers and pretty decent shopping centre standard.

As it was only a 30 min session, so after 5-6 min, Ivy asked me where else I like to be massaged and I pointed to my lower back and again, she did a good job for me down there. she also climbed up to the table and sat on my butt and legs when she was massaging my back. since she was down to her undies I could feel her flesh on mine, very nice.

Since she didn't use any oil, there was no need for hot towel, I could tell she has taken off her bra as I could feel her bare breasts sliding on my back. there are not big but soft and pointy and feels alright, she gave me some teasing and tickle tackle, I have to half turn to my side and gave her more access to the under carriage area and she played the family jewels very well. as she got me up to full mask, she asked if I like to turn over, as if........

Ok, that's all I like to share over here, I will post a full review in the private section.

And apart from the smaller tits, she would tick most people 's boxes ! And no , I didn't get FS from her either !

Highly recommended !

Cheers

Ps. Just one more point, Ivy started the session in her bra and undies, Which should be a welcoming sight for most brothers and she is fully shaven !

QVB
13-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks Ahlungor, Ivy like to see you again soon