PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Korean Beauty PIA's Her SEXY LINE + CIM + Her SEXY MOVES = DIVINITY IN MOTION

cisco
10-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Cisco Next stop SEX INTERVIEW with Korean Gorgeous PIA

With the weirdo weather which hit our planet with Summer and later Cold , Rain and Heavy wind which the wind is n 18 km/hour in city and around which make me feel we will have 4 seasons in one day :startle:

Here to describe how this Korean Gorgeous PIA , she got big eyes and black colour hair and beautiful face , Sexy line of her body and once you seen her in the room all in your mind is you just want to bang her desperately:love:

Here the ELEMENTS OF LIFE OF KOREAN BEAUTY PIA :

Face : Naughty eyes and Beauty face of Korean

Boobies : C cups enough for you to drink her Milk till tomorrow never dies

DFK : YES :love:

Pussy : Unshaved

BBBJ : On the plate :love: Your balls and your dick she will paint it with her tounge and none miss out :miao:

SEX : The best part of her motion is in this part when she is on top she will ride you like a crazy woman who never do sex , she will move upside down and grind your dick and she just dont care if your dick break inside her vagina as long as she CUM and i got to hold on my dick to stay still in there and let her SEXY MOTION OF SEX keep going on till she cum . Every styles we did and i end up my journey with her with a Fabulous CIM in that 5 seconds of me Cum in her mouth and made me forgot where am i :question:

CIM : ON THE PLATE

After the Sex Interview feels like She is more horney then i was , my suprised she pushed me to the bed after shower and kiss and straigthaway gave me her pussy to eat so thats Wild 69 , Madness Sex , Madness DFK , one of the Craziest moment ever , she got RANK 1 in this part :love:

This is Cisco report from the scene with Korean Gorgeous PIA here in Fivestar to the WORLD NEWS

cisco
10-10-2016, 01:25 AM
Stay still Cisco Next stop will be .... :miao:

Max Impact
10-10-2016, 03:41 AM
Bro, you are lucky that I am in Japan right now!

Or I would have been there before you lol!

5 Star City
10-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Thanks Mr Kimchi Lover

Please don't fall in love:red_heart:

http://i.imgur.com/UoqEQSS.jpg

cisco
10-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Bro, you are lucky that I am in Japan right now!

Or I would have been there before you lol!

Yeah , you can stay longer in japan by the time you back here Pia period and i go japan and when pia back to work , i back to sydney and you need to back to japan lol lol:shout::shout: and that time you will say to me i am lucky man for the second times lol lol :shout::shout: , anyway many thanx to five star bos bring so much beautiful girls , i luv them all :miao:

negi
10-10-2016, 06:42 PM
Does PIA do 30 mins or minimum 1 hr booking?

5 Star City
10-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Does PIA do 30 mins or minimum 1 hr booking?

30min is not enough to perform all her Loving bro:miao:

iamking
17-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Pia is good. Iris, Cola, June, Bambi are better especially their bbbj. Pia's breasts are fake but good size and she uses them well. Pictures not accurate. WIR? To 5star... yes I always leave satisfied.