PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties New Chongqing girl, Ketty. next door girl type and young. super tight pussy.

Biggerbanana
12-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Girl's Name : Ketty

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 10 Oct., 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, small natural perky boobs (B cup), medium bums (est 34 in), slim waist (est 24 in) , size 6, about 158 cm tall, white smooth skin, pretty and shy girl, medium wavy hair.

Roster: unsure. (new girl)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : best value for money

Review:

I got 2 messages from the shop receptionist, Cherry, early Monday morning which I didn't realise. She then called me and asked me why I didn't respond to her messages. I asked her why she needed to contact me so urgently. She said she had a number of new girls, just arrived from overseas and wanted me to try their tight small pussies. I was so impressed with her concern about my little brother's welfare. So, I told her that I would go to her shop after lunch.

After I arrived shop, she got one of the new girls, Ketty, to come to say hello very quickly. Ketty looks a bit shy and her overall look is very innocent, next door girl type. I guessed her tits would not be big as she didn't wear a bikini to show off her figures. I thought she just arrived from overseas and so should be fresh and her pussy should be tight. I decided to just try her for 30 min. and then if I had the energy, I would try the other new girls, whom Cherry said, are all very good, in her opinion. As the other new girls were all busy, I needed to action quickly. I paid and then Ketty took me into her room.

Inside the room, Ketty told me that she came from Chongqing and is 25 y.o. I was very delighted to see another beautiful Chongqing girl. We spoke in Putonghua. After she took her clothes off, I confirmed my fear that she does not have big tits, just a B cup. However, my sole purpose today was her small tight pussy, I just hoped that my guess would be right.

Ketty only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were very professional. She made my dick very hard quickly。 As she is a small girl,she put quite a lot of KY on the condom and her pussy. Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. Her pussy was very tight. She complained my dick was too big throughout the session, and yet she moaned a lot, and her moaning made me more excited than normal.

Ketty used her warm soft hands to hug my body all the time while I was fucking her in the mish position. The feeling was really wonderful. Next she changed to the cow girl position and her riding skills very good.

As I like to enjoy Ketty's rear view as well, I told her that I wanted to do doggy. She was really co-operative and got into position right away and very soon, I was banging her pussy from behind like mad. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really made me feel very strong. I pounded her pussy really hard and fast and very soon, I came and felt really happy and satisfied.

Today, I came for a tight pussy and got the result. Disappointed with her small tits, but her friendly attitude and tight small pussy fully made it up.