PDA

View Full Version : Question Services @ 485 - Premium / Diamond etc.

Mepunt
12-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know what the difference is between the various categories of girls at Rockdale 485? Do they provide different services based on the category and if so, anyone know what they are?

At Ginza, I think it’s just based on how hot the girl is…

Thanks!

Jerry@Marrickville
12-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Why don't you call them and ask? I think you'd get quicker answer for it.
But anyway tonight i'm just lazy af after work out... let you know what's the diffrence is 😊

It is based on service, as you expected.
Standard service includes CBJ and sexual intercourse. (Other services YMMV)
Premium service includes BBBJ and sexual intercourse. (Other services YMMV)
Diamond service includes BBBJ, +@(such as CIM, Rimming, DFK, Body sliding... it depends on the girl you choose), and sexual intercourse.

Let me know if you have any other questions... but as I said better to call em and ask if you want a quicker answer 😊

Mepunt
13-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Thanks mate!

I should have called of course! Looked through website, scoured after reports, posted questions online. Didn't cross my mind to call! Product of the internet age...

Appreciate the response!

x11
13-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Fyi... Jerry, at least the last time i checked, is in fact a female... :)

Marrickvill_5
13-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Thanks mate!

I should have called of course! Looked through website, scoured after reports, posted questions online. Didn't cross my mind to call! Product of the internet age...

Appreciate the response!

haha anytime :) my pleasure

Marrickvill_5
13-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Fyi... Jerry, at least the last time i checked, is in fact a female... :)

thanks for letting everyone know... :p ㅋㅋㅋ haven't seen you after lobster shout...!!!

Rockdale_485
13-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Thank you Jerry :D

x11
14-10-2016, 08:33 AM
thanks for letting everyone know... :p ㅋㅋㅋ haven't seen you after lobster shout...!!!

It had to be lobster... i wouldn't want to give you crabs! Hahaha

x11
14-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Thanks mate!

Appreciate the response!

Call? What on a phone? That is so last week. These days ppl use wechat! Get with it brother :p

Hahaha

cuteguy
15-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Call? What on a phone? That is so last week. These days ppl use wechat! Get with it brother :p

Hahaha

Not everyone uses wechat these days!

ouch
15-10-2016, 02:21 PM
is that jerry the rather attractive korean girl who was always fully booked on rare occasion i had spare time..?

cuteguy
15-10-2016, 02:27 PM
is that jerry the rather attractive korean girl who was always fully booked on rare occasion i had spare time..?

Yes, it's friendly and attractive Jerry. Every time we meet we talk nonstop :smile:

Christmas
16-10-2016, 09:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/JAbXb4v.jpg

Yes, it's friendly and attractive Jerry. Every time we meet we talk nonstop :smile:
That is true

Nejums
17-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Never got to meet Jerry as I rarely venture down that way. Doesn't help that she no longer works. :(