PDA

View Full Version : General talk Opinions Welcome

oilman
13-10-2016, 10:09 PM
I'm middle aged, overweight & bald. Sometimes I feel sorry for my ML, do you think they are disgusted at times with clients like me. I've heard overweight white guys like me are considered trophy husbands in parts of Asia, is this true? I always shower before a massage but do suffer from chafe...

Smoothbandit
14-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Middle aged, overweight & bald - shit that's most of us I think. I don't think that they are disgusted with a person looks though. They only get disgusted if punters turn up with a cheese dick, klingons around uranus and bad BO. I'm sure that they must experience this from time to time.

tuan_87
14-10-2016, 01:17 AM
I've heard overweight white guys like me are considered trophy husbands in parts of Asia, is this true?

Well that's what a lot of people think when there's a whole stereo type when they see an older white gentleman is with a very young beautiful Asian women.

hogansheros
14-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Any husband who will pay the expenses is a trophy husband in certain parts of Asia.

On a balance of probabilities.....

middle aged - can't control that - just enjoy it
overweight - that's your decision to do something about it (or a decision not to do anything)
bald - can't control that - just enjoy it

Enjoy

memememe
14-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Oilman - I think you will find its mostly about how you treat the ML's. Most of the girls are exposed to all sorts of men who are everything from ripped gym junkies the the rest of us normal dirty old men...

I think the ones that leave an impression ( and get the best service) are always the ones that are respectful, clean, polite and funny....

if you can fit into those 4 behaviors you usually get what you want with the smile on HER dial.. and cash in her pocket.

Biglad
14-10-2016, 09:09 AM
I was recently holidaying in Vietnam. I lost count of how many woman came up to me and rubbed my belly saying "Happy Buddha". I've never experienced that anywhere else. Unfortunately my wife was with me so nothing was ever going to happen.

pommychris
14-10-2016, 12:23 PM
im on the way to vietnam on monday,no wife ,and ready for all the belly rubbing i can get!!! some say ,you have baby?? i say 3. and pointing to my tummy i say girl girl then point to my crouch and boy!!! now i know it,s corney but i find it makes the girls laugh,which is a great start for me.. and ive had quite a bit of funwith girls i make laugh!!!

popeye96
14-10-2016, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it mate. I'm in a similar boat to you, and have never had any vibes that the ML is turned off by appearance. I'm always nice and polite and clean when I visit, and have even had some ML's give me a discount on prediscussed extras prices because I was so nice to them. It's all about your attitude toward the ML, in my experience.

Bubbaloo
14-10-2016, 05:16 PM
I'm pretty bloody, sexy, so it's not easy to comment on this. Kidding 😉 Anyhoo. My thoughts: That kind of humble nature, honesty, humour, courtesy and respect will not leave a sour look on the faces of many an ML. You might have to work a bit harder at first, but these girls are a bit different to what we grew up with. They're realistic, for one thing. I treat them like ladies, and they're all my little mates.

blas
14-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Probably more disgusted by your anal beads and explosive diarrhea! Haha.

Good to see you're still around, ya freak

superkawaii
15-10-2016, 01:41 PM
You pay for a service and you expect to be satisfied with the end result. who cares what other people think (ML's).
In saying that i bet they're disgusted by everyone that walks into the shop including us haha

HBerg
15-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Couldn't care less, not there for a relationship that's for damn sure. Just there to pay for my services and hopefully receive them (in full).

iamking
17-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Some ML and WG develop feelings for their clients especially those that treat them differently and respectfully. Some don't care and just want to get paid. But overall for some south east asians you could be trophy husband, but for east asians unlikely.
For guys who say "I pay them so I expect a high level of service" and then complain about the prices, I have to say really???? Take a shower, be clean, treat them nice, return and you'll be surprised what's provided for free. Pay $30 and expect a hj and get to cop a feel of a young woman's body then MLs will treat every customer with contempt.

flamejob
17-10-2016, 01:56 AM
some years ago I would see the very occasional ad in which the ML only wanted younger dudes or not-so-fat blokes, but thse are very rare. firstly, its a job for them so its the money they'll care about. as others have pointed out here, it is more how the MLs are treated that becomes the issue as well as the personal hygiene of the punter. i'm sure many of us have developed close bonds with an ML or 3 over the years and i doubt it was because of our looks, more so our sweet-arse personalities that they are attracted to, lol.

Bubbaloo
17-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Absolutely. I'm no Justin Beaver, but I treat my ML's like little angels and it seems to be reflected in their attitude towards me, and service.

gpeck80
16-12-2016, 07:55 PM
I'd like to be just in beaver 24/7.

bream
18-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Who cares a fuck what they think ? They all will bitch and snipe behind your back.
Most see men as degenerate snakes. I know they smile at me but really inside
there saying '' Get it over with you filthy bastard " Duck off a water's back as
far as I am concerned. I mean who would like to be fucked by multiple ducks
all day or pull dicks all day .

gpeck80
18-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Never fall in love with them, but be fun and flirty. Be polite but not a simp. Be free with your compliments but not your wallet.
Its a tight rope both with professionals and civilians.

===============================================
Richard Clapton - "Girls On The Avenue"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kknV4BRq8yU