PDA

View Full Version : 647 Waterloo Sky

6sixty9nine
14-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Well bloody hell mateys but I don't wanna punt close to home when there are so many down and dirty shops away from bumping into mates or neibors and knowing of me new hoby.

So I was talkin to fellow mate who pointing me to waterloo which is not too far off the track running on the M4/7/5 so filled the taxi up and away we go. Busy shop eh so only one girl is free and i plunk down $150 for the hour. Nervous as all hell for some reasons. Maybe it was the new shop and the busy shop with girls moanin in the next room? Faking it aren't they?

I don't think any working girl could enjoy the work with us fellas punting them left right and center

Anyways this girl is called sky and she is slim as with a cute bum and tiny tiny kitties which I don't mind at all

Fuckin hard massage who really knows her stuff but after 15 minutes i worried about time wasting so turned over and she went down to suck me hard. I didn't want to come in the mouth yet so I ask her to turn around so i can fuck doggy like and she pretends to like it but she smells of smokes and again fucking asks me for a puff of that dragon pipe and this time i do one draw. Brilliant feeling but too much will kill ya I reckon.

Another girl where no jacket is required and because of the water pipe I'm raring to go and forget me safety and plunge into her and come in about five minutes. She's a bit taken aback that I fucked her so deep and hard and she wasn't too happy that I came but I assured her I'm clean and don't visit too often so she beggars off to a shower wasting my 10 minutes.

She comes back to clean up my cock with her licking tung and before we know it she says finish. Her english is shit so I struggled to understand that time was up but i asked for one more little puff of the water pipe then out of there.

Leaving ain't easy. The girl has to buzz you out of the locked door so don't go there expecting to do a runner too easy because they are no to that one.

I'm not sure I'll go back here because of the cage and because the rooms are dirty as. But I got a load off and a little smoke so all not bad for $150.

I've been reading other reports from you blokes and not many true stories I reckon more advertising. What gives with sharing your stories? Get a little horny reading them and good to know where to find more real workers.

Raybo
14-10-2016, 03:36 PM
So you fucked her bareback and smoked ice with her?

Wayne
17-12-2016, 04:38 PM
I'd label the above review in the Donald Trump "post truth" category. I've been a regular at 647 for years and I know all the girls there well. If there is one who is most aware of health and safety issues, above all others (mamasan and Christine included) it would be Sky. It's just not credible that she would allow bareback. Others there yes, but definitely not Sky. Of course, in the privacy of a room anything can happen. But I wouldn't place too much credence in this review.

Markcassin
21-12-2016, 10:36 AM
+1 yep Sky has always been straight up and clean

I'd label the above review in the Donald Trump "post truth" category. I've been a regular at 647 for years and I know all the girls there well. If there is one who is most aware of health and safety issues, above all others (mamasan and Christine included) it would be Sky. It's just not credible that she would allow bareback. Others there yes, but definitely not Sky. Of course, in the privacy of a room anything can happen. But I wouldn't place too much credence in this review.

carmen farquis
21-12-2016, 05:39 PM
i dont question the guys honesty i just think he got the wrong name. Ive probably seen her about 10 times but not at 647 and ive never seen her smoke ice and never had bbfs

Skippy tasman
21-12-2016, 08:43 PM
Don't know Sky but can honestly say as a long time punter,many working girls use booze or drugs just to get through the day.Sad but true.

lonely heart
21-12-2016, 09:02 PM
OP is so high that he is delusional and though he is in 533