PDA

View Full Version : General talk Burwood Mimi retired?

johndough
17-10-2016, 06:20 AM
I heard recently that private ML Mimi of Burwood has retired? Has anyone got details of this? Pretty sad if it is true! Her part 2 b2b was sensational. Is there anyone else out west with good body slides and Spanish? I've heard there's some good ones around Pyrmont but the city is too far for me.

Sam88
17-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Definitely Linda at VIP PYRMONT for Spanish mate

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2016, 12:01 PM
I heard recently that private ML Mimi of Burwood has retired? Has anyone got details of this? Pretty sad if it is true! Her part 2 b2b was sensational. Is there anyone else out west with good body slides and Spanish? I've heard there's some good ones around Pyrmont but the city is too far for me.

Rebecca at 14 Burwood Road Concord !

Works thu and fri

Nekman
17-10-2016, 05:06 PM
When I tried to book Mimi a few weeks back for the first time, I received a text from her that she is no longer doing massage anymore so I gather she has retired. :(

nixon604
17-10-2016, 08:18 PM
I believe she is just on holidays.
Should be back in about a month or so!

God Member
17-10-2016, 11:35 PM
While a student doing massage to cover living and fee expenses would eventually use their studies to leave the industry, what job would a mature massage lady "retire" to? There is a lot of valuable expertise acquired in being an highly skilled massuse like Mimi that would no longer be used.

stevo_luvo
25-10-2016, 07:42 PM
fingers crossed she comes back, been ages since i've been back to her private massage room

BigDickAsian
25-10-2016, 07:56 PM
I tired to book her Monday morning. Fully booked out! I've never tried her before but I hear so many good things I just have to give it a go

aussiegaigin
25-10-2016, 08:42 PM
While a student doing massage to cover living and fee expenses would eventually use their studies to leave the industry, what job would a mature massage lady "retire" to? There is a lot of valuable expertise acquired in being an highly skilled massuse like Mimi that would no longer be used.
Maybe just train up a couple of "disciples" and play mama-san.

naturalism
28-10-2016, 09:57 AM
I tired to book her Monday morning. Fully booked out! I've never tried her before but I hear so many good things I just have to give it a go

She's back? Well, that was a quick retirement...

poundher
28-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Don't you get it? Mimi is probably in on this.

She is returning back to work after telling customers she was leaving for good. So what better way to announce her return by paying for some advertising on the sex forum.

It all sounds like a coincidence but I don't think it is that at all, just planned out very nicely.

Anyway can't complain too much, its just like having to put up with ads when watching free to air t.v or Alan Jones dropping the advertisers' names during his broadcast.

The plot thickens!

mykmyk
28-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Hi bros sorry little confused so is she retured or still working??

rooter
28-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Mimi sounds like the Nellie Melba or John Farnham of the R&T world. ;)

johnzan
02-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Bad news...I'm afraid mimi is retired for real... I asked she answered...

woods23
02-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Good for her :)
All the best !

unodamlite
03-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Her prostate massage was what dreams weremade of... sad.

Sam88
03-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Yes ! One of the most intense release I ever had lol

8minds
08-12-2016, 08:43 AM
just pushing this thread back up as i messaged mimi early this week and she said she's back in 2 days.. so she must be in by now.

Ilovetits
08-12-2016, 09:19 AM
May I ask the contact detail of MIMI so I can make a booing ? Thanks

13ru
08-12-2016, 12:40 PM
May I ask the contact detail of MIMI so I can make a booing ? Thanks

I think she has a post on here where you can find it

Elbortomorton
08-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Is she definitely coming back????

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Is she definitely coming back????

Don't believe everything you read buddy, I have much more reliable source of information that Mimi is Not returning to work anytime soon, even if she would, it will be in a distant future.

The follow post is from a trusted brother who , like yours truly have been a regular supporter to Mimi and Stanmore from day 1, choose what you want to believe, cheers

You may read rumours on another site that Mimi is back at work. She assures me that she is not. She may return but is not ready to at the moment. Someone seems to have misconstrued something she might have said in an SMS. Please don't hassle her about when she will be back. She will let us know in her own good time and she needs some space at the moment.

Elbortomorton
09-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Don't believe everything you read buddy, I have much more reliable source of information that Mimi is Not returning to work anytime soon, even if she would, it will be in a distant future.

The follow post is from a trusted brother who , like yours truly have been a regular supporter to Mimi and Stanmore from day 1, choose what you want to believe, cheers

I understand