PDA

View Full Version : WeChat / Locanto waste of time.

Falcon2005
20-10-2016, 06:55 PM
I often look through WeChat to see whats happening on there. Have noticed a person on there located close to me, who I'm sure I have messaged in the past. To cut a long story short, today I thought I'd take the punt. I asked for a real photo and age. Got a photo they use on Locanto and age was said to be 26. Book in for 30mins massage and ending $60.

Got there - house was hot, no air con in room or even a window opened. Average massage, not much teasing all over with in 12 mins. (which I didn't mind to be honest) Give her $70 on arrival, no change offered but made sure I asked for it at the end. Thank fuck I didn't take the 60 min option. Does full service, but I hate to see what that is like.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_616618979/NEW-TO-LOGANHOLME.html - this is an ad with the photo she sent, although its not the phone number on WeChat. It was 0404288331 on there which bring another ad on Locanto.

I knew I should have trusted my instinct, however given it was local wanted to at least try. Think I'll be sticking with shops from now on.

Smoothbandit
26-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Yes, another one to avoid, this one operates out of 14 Relimba street, Shailer Park, have been twice to try but both times different girls and nothing like the pics they advertise as so i just walked.