PDA

View Full Version : General talk Singapore

Midnight_Prowl
23-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Hi everyone, I know there is thread about this but could be outdated.

How is sex life Singapore? I know there are 2 places, geylang and orchard?

I want to ask,which is better?
What are the cost in Singapore?
And I is it safe to wonder around by myself at 3am?
How far is raffles mall to orchard?

If anyone else can share their experiences and their tips, would be much appreciated!!

aussiegaigin
23-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Geylang is a brothel area, depending on quality/nationality prices start from around $100 per session.

Orchard Towers is a pick up joint, you negotiate with the girl. Prices seem to start from around $250 for "short time" although the girls will usually ask for more (depending on attitude, sometimes a lot more). Beware of "buy-me-drinks" bars where you pay a lot of money just to chat to the girls, with no outcome.

Have a look at the international sex guide forums for specific details.

Singapore is safe, but as for anywhere, be on your guard. Raffles to Orhard is a short taxi ride

wilisno
23-10-2016, 01:55 PM
The law is so tough, Singapore is one of the safest place on earth !

SaltyWetMan
23-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Hey man are you asian?

I generally dont see foreigners (white guys) in geylang and I doubt they are welcomed (language barrier).

That kinda just leaves you with picking up hookers at orchard towers which is kinda expensive.

wilisno
23-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Hey man are you asian?

I generally dont see foreigners (white guys) in geylang and I doubt they are welcomed (language barrier).

That kinda just leaves you with picking up hookers at orchard towers which is kinda expensive.

I think the official language of Singapore is English.

Jack Frank R
23-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Wilson's right, official language of Singapore is English. I know a couple of international students from Singapore who only understood English, nothing else, which surprised some of the other people in class. They have a perfect grasp of the English language and combined with their mad accent always fun to listen to, lah~

aussiegaigin
23-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Hey man are you asian?

The only people who might have problems in Geylang are Indians/Paki's.

In the shops, foreigners get charged a bit more than locals.

Used to be lots of SWs around the area at night, mainly Indo's and Viet's, but regular police crackdowns keep them undercover.

Notwithstanding all that, there are some great, reasonably priced food shops around there.

sbk
23-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Suggest you stay at Grand Hyatt and free entry to Brix nightclub at basement. Lots of hotties and you can take your time to choose. The WL will approach you and most are. You can take them back to hotel room and cheaper for overnight if you go later. You can walk to OT from there or taxi to Geyland for round 1 and 2. Both are quite spread out and can be hard to navigate for foreigners. I had some good experience at Geyland. If you don't like the WLs in one shop, they can get other WL to come over.

Midnight_Prowl
23-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Geylang is a brothel area, depending on quality/nationality prices start from around $100 per session.

Orchard Towers is a pick up joint, you negotiate with the girl. Prices seem to start from around $250 for "short time" although the girls will usually ask for more (depending on attitude, sometimes a lot more). Beware of "buy-me-drinks" bars where you pay a lot of money just to chat to the girls, with no outcome.

Have a look at the international sex guide forums for specific details.

Singapore is safe, but as for anywhere, be on your guard. Raffles to Orhard is a short taxi ride
Thank u brah, seems like this is most legit response.

So decision made geylang place. Do i just walk in and choose the lady? Or do they have a website?

For others i am travelling with my mrs and hotel is booked. But i may have free half a day!!! And usually i tend to be awake at 3am. So i hv asked questions about 3 am

Wheb do geylang place close?

aussiegaigin
23-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Thank u brah, seems like this is most legit response.

So decision made geylang place. Do i just walk in and choose the lady? Or do they have a website?

For others i am travelling with my mrs and hotel is booked. But i may have free half a day!!! And usually i tend to be awake at 3am. So i hv asked questions about 3 am

Wheb do geylang place close?

Most of the shops in Geylang are fishbowls, so you can check out the talent first, and leave if you don't like any.

Hours vary, but seems most are open from mid afternoon (1 PM onwards), but close around midnight.

Again, I suggest you check out the reference I gave before, where you can get details of specific shops and locations.

HighFlyer
24-10-2016, 09:05 PM
have a look at sammyboy forum for the latest intel. many options in singapore, not just geylang and orchard.
they have incall places that you book via sms for different nationalities that we cant easily get here like Russian / Eastern Europeans for good prices (details and pics on sammyboy).
But Koreans and Japanese are better value here.

Singapore is the safest country on earth no problems wandering around at 3am but geylang places will be closed.

Sam88
24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Yeah sammyboy forum is good I always get on there whenever I'm in SG and just do incalls in private apartments. Easy

Midnight_Prowl
16-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Ok after further research, I found out couple of things.

1. Sammyboy forum is too hard to login or even start.
2. Will not go tback orchard RS
3. Will not bother with geyland as price is same as Sydney.

From wot I hear there is a massage shop offering FS. Is this place worth a try?
I am staying near the City (city hall) and will there be any around that area? If so how can I spot them?
What is their opening hours?

CunningLinguist
16-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Yeah I didn't think FS was cheap in Singers, better value in Sydney.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2016, 05:27 AM
From wot I hear there is a massage shop offering FS. Is this place worth a try?
I am staying near the City (city hall) and will there be any around that area? If so how can I spot them?
What is their opening hours?
There a lot of massage shops in SING. Look in the older style shopping malls for starters. Most will offer extras, from HJ to FS. I've seen recent reports of LE crack downs, so services availability might be erratic

Mojo
17-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Most of the shops in Geylang are fishbowls, so you can check out the talent first, and leave if you don't like any. Hours vary, but seems most are open from mid afternoon (1 PM onwards), but close around midnight.
Again, I suggest you check out the reference I gave before, where you can get details of specific shops and locations.

+1, Geylang is stupidly easy. After a few punts in SG then this is the formula that will get you on the horse in the shortest amount of time without messing around. It doesn't matter if you are Ang Mo at all except they might try to charge you a bit more.

This post is all you need.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?60863-Geylang-in-Singapore&p=905504&viewfull=1#post905504

Westerhout Road is a a sure thing for $100.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Westerhout+Rd,+Singapore/@1.3110475,103.8802145,17z

My to-do list is Lor 20 shop 41 is usually busy but reported to have the helicopter manuever.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/41+Lor+20+Geylang,+Singapore+398757/@1.3109883,103.8791764,17z

OT is a lot of running around and I think mostly a waste of time. You also have to get rid of your newly acquired friend later too.
There are a few massage places that may offer extras in OT but is hit n' miss.

michaele
17-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Be careful there are lots of ladyboys at orchard towers.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2016, 08:48 PM
OT also has a lot of Buy-Me-Drinks bars, where you fork out $50 for a girl drink, but get nothing in return,

Ipanema seems to be the only bar there were you will have a good chance of a real WG.

Midnight_Prowl
28-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Hi guys, unfortunately nothing to report. Walk nearby at orchard once on my last day. Other days too busy trying their food!!!!

Was thinking about going to OT by myself as stopover next time. How much do I need to pay for girl overnight?