PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Stephanie say no more!

Littlewonder
24-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Service Provider's Name: Stephanie

Session Month & Year: Friday 14 October 2016

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number: 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: None available.

Photo Authentication: N/A

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Slight tan. Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 163 cm / 5' 4 " Body Shape: Slim size 6

Estimated Breast Size: C cup. (enhanced but they look and feel great), with nice responsive perky nipples.

Pubic Hair: Shaven, a bit prickly.

Kissing Available: Yes DFK, but may only be once she gets to know you?

Services Provided : Kissing DFK, Daty, BBBJ sex in various positions.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Next to none, such a shame.

Overall Looks: Very Attractive.

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Value for money/recommend: Excellent value and fully recommended.

Roster: Friday and Monday.

Roster Says:

Stephanie - Size 5, D cup,162CM, young petite girl, very very pretty and like no other with a great passionate service, Beijing girl. "New tinker belle Stephanie arrives @533 with cute baby girl candy pop and sweet innocence. A soft GFE and charm like no other. Softly spoken with a petite sexy body, long flowing silky hair and an all round package. One of the prettiest tinkerbelle girls to have resided at 533..a lady to remember to book to avoid disappointment."

Roster has it pretty right IMHO except for the D cup boobs which are more like B or C at best, they are however very nice.

Review:

Stephanie has a certain allure about her! she is one of the younger girls at 533, Pretty, Has Nice Tits, sexy legs and a tight Pussy and a wicked smile to back it all up.
She is quite and reserved possibly due to her limited English, take the time to get to know her and she kind of blossoms but still doesn’t say much.
Stephany was already in the room when I entered, She looked at me smiled hello I handed her the money for one hour and she hurried of to settle the finances.
Stephanie is just one lovely lady she has a great body if you like them relatively young, slim with enhanced boobs. I am not a fan of enhanced boobs but Stephanie has nice boobs they are a good job and her nipples are great and love attention.

I have seen Stephanie many times and she has grown on me.

If you want a nice girl with a great body and young well at least by 533 standards she won’t disappoint she is a great GFE if you take the time to get to know her and treat her right.

If you want to have a chat then unfortunately like me you will find it difficult almost impossible.

But hey that smile and to have her riding you in cowgirl and leaning forward every now and then and giving you a kiss on the lips is something to only dream about.
As always YOMV.

In summary.
I have fallen in love with a few working ladies in my time, and all have ended in tears mine unfortunately, so I am determined not to fall in love again, otherwise she would be a real problem

As AYOMP

Happy Punting.

boater
25-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Littlerooter - roster says Stephanie is new, and they don't even have a pic.

But you have been her many times.

Do you know how long she has been at 553? Or was she somewhere else?

Thanks

Boater

Fred69
25-10-2016, 01:07 PM
Littlerooter - roster says Stephanie is new, and they don't even have a pic.

But you have been her many times.

Do you know how long she has been at 553? Or was she somewhere else?

Thanks

Boater

Stephanie first appeared on the 533 roster on 12th September. I had a session with Penny that day and afterwards Angie introduced me to the new girl - very pretty and young looking. Of course Angie wasn't me to have a session with Stephanie immediately but Penny had just exhausted me so I declined. Unfortunately I haven't had a change to see her yet but that will change soon.

They don't change the girls' descriptions very often so "new" is correct when they first write it but it hangs around for long time after that.

Some girls don't like any picture to be shown, not even heavily pixelated. And no picture is better than a false one.

Littlewonder
25-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Stephanie first appeared on the 533 roster on 12th September. I had a session with Penny that day and afterwards Angie introduced me to the new girl - very pretty and young looking. Of course Angie wasn't me to have a session with Stephanie immediately but Penny had just exhausted me so I declined. Unfortunately I haven't had a change to see her yet but that will change soon.

They don't change the girls' descriptions very often so "new" is correct when they first write it but it hangs around for long time after that.

Some girls don't like any picture to be shown, not even heavily pixelated. And no picture is better than a false one.

I have to admit "Many times" is probably an over statement when I compare it with my time spent with Jenny or Yuna however for the time she has been there I think she has worked about 17 days and so for a short period I have seen her quite a few times.

She is one of those girls that doesn't want her photo on the web site as I understand it!

Littlewonder
14-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Has any one else seen Stephanie?

I can't find any after reports I wonder why!

To me she is well worth a visit!

When I first saw her she was shy and timid but now after quite a few visits she is up there with the best at 533 and she is probably one of the youngest and she is very attractive and has a great body.

Littlewonder
24-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Great to see Stephanie is back!

Littlewonder
19-09-2017, 06:00 PM
I don't see many after reports for Stephanie I have been seeing her for quite a while now and her service has improve so much since I first saw her.

These days she seems so much more comfortable and confident in her self.

She only works from 10 till about 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, to be allowed to only work these hours at 533 you have to be young by 533 standards and doing something right.

If you want an nice girl good GFE then give Stephanie a try. Biggest disadvantage IMHO is that she speaks very little English.

Willoughby533
26-09-2017, 01:01 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

TINKERBELLE AND CUTIE PIE STEPHANIE.. CANDY POP AND SWEET CHARM AND INNOCENCE..

Stephanie - Size 5,D cup,162CM,young petite girl,very very pretty and like no other with a great passionate service, Beijing girl."New tinker belle Stephanie arrives @533 with cute baby girl candy pop and sweet innocence.. A soft GFE and charm like no other.. Softly spoken with a petite sexy body, long flowing silky hair and an all round package.. One of the prettiest tinkerbelle girls to have resided at 533..a lady to remember to book to avoid disappointment."

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous TUESDAY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Littlewonder
06-10-2017, 09:13 PM
I would love to see an AR from someone else on Stephanie!

She is so lovely, I saw her again today is there a better girl at 533?