PDA

View Full Version : Question Slacks Creek - Anyone tried this one?

Young_punter
26-10-2016, 01:58 PM
http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-juicy-real-photos-nice-pussy-tight-horny-intimate-gfe/21213877

Anyone had a chance to give this one a go. Will be trying out the massage on Friday thought I'd just see if anyone has tried already. I will be leaving a review after.

popeye96
26-10-2016, 04:50 PM
A 21yo that looks like that and is only charging $200/hr FS. 99.9% chance the ad is fake.

Smoothbandit
26-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Probably best to avoid as nearly all the chicks advertising that their in Slacks Creek are operating out of Logan City Motor Inn, 126 Springlands Dr, Slacks Creek. The actual girls are nothing like what greets you at the door, that place is a bloody pimps paradise..................another one to avoid as well is on the other side of the M1 a bit further north at Springwood Motor Inn, 145 Barbaralla Dr, Springwood..........nearly turned gay on the spot when I went there once and the door opened to reveal a stinky, saggy titted horrible old hag!

Young_punter
27-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Yer cheers fellas after a bit of an inquiry it all seamed a bit dodgy so decided to give this one a miss. Cheers for the heads up