PDA

View Full Version : Other Magical Massage thumbs down on this occasion

Creeper
23-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Had the craving for a good massage for a while now so after coming across the special advertised in the general discussion forum decided to head across to and give Magical massage in Pitt st a go.

The offer is

Open Special, 15 minutes $ 30 (including HJ)

Before heading off thought I might give them a quick call to get the 1\2 hr price, as the special was 15min massage including HJ.

Spoke to the nice receptionist on the phone she quotes 30min for $35, I enquired about extras she said to just come in and see the girls.

I must say I really don't like that kind of setup, I like to know up front what I am going to get and how much it costs.

I guess I just don't like negotioting while lying there naked with the massage ladys hand firmly wrapped around my cock waiting for the go ahead for the extra price.

Anyway

As I made my way up the stairs my first impressinons was that I really wanted to like this place. It was clean, recently decorated with nice floorboards and a simple colour scheme.

The reception from the hostess was warm and friendly as she took me through to the room, she asked how long I wanted to stay, took the $35 and said she would be back with the change and for me to make myself comfortable.

After stripping off and getting myself just that,(massage table was a ripper one of those dbl size ones with nice comfy padding) she comes in and begins what was pretty ordinary neck massage while explaining to me that the girls were out to lunch and would be back soon. This was just a comp until they made there appearance.

Now I thought that was a nice touch only that it hurt and felt like she had no idea what she was doing.

Thankfully the real ML showed up, hard to say what she looked like as I had my head already stuck down the hole.

What took place from then on unfortunately was the same standard as was from the hostess. A hard uncomfortable massage that you could tell was just not being done right.

There was no leg work for the first 20min, only a whole lot of elbows across the back and sqeezes of the shoulder. Some oil was used but not enough.

Without any nice soft sensual leadup I was asked abruptly if i would like a HJ. I said Ok flipped over, and was then told "Oh yeah, it will be extra" after explaining that i thought it was part of the deal, she said no $20 extra.

So I declined, as previously stated I just hate having it put to me that way and the massage was so ordinary I didn't really have high expectations for anything else.

So the the rest of the time was pent with what turned out to be a nice leg massage with the occasional caress across the back of the ball sack, but the damage was done with no turning back.

There was obviously a bit of discussion as on the way out the hostess apologised for the mix up and explained that the special was $25 for a 10min Handjob, the 30min price was the massage plus the $20 extra.

Its hard to pay that much for a ordinary massage with fully clothed ML when you can go to oasis and get the full body slide for $60

I think this place could be really good and as I stated earlier and I really want to like this place. It just needs to work out what it wants to be. A great massage shop that provides good quality massages in a peaceful tranquil setting.

Or a more erotic venue with seductive deep tissue massages and bodyslides with an advertised menu of prices.

Because at the moment it is clearly neither

I hope they read this feedback and make some changes as I do wish to go back, but I would need to see a change in thinking and direction.

PS

Man I would love to run a shop one day. If things are done right it would be such a drawcard and a real experince for the punters

lonely heart
23-04-2012, 02:18 PM
I was just wondering what this place is like, guess another over price city ops. Agree with your comment of Oasis
Thanks man!!

BTW you know the best combination these days is to take 30 mins in Oasis then go to those $45/$49 an hour thai massage in city. total $110 for 1 and 1/2 hour with some change left in you pocket and get the best of both worlds.

IExperiment
23-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Is it discreet enough?? or you have to go through the hair saloon ..lol..

Travelmate
23-04-2012, 04:15 PM
haha... this is no surprise!!
It is not easy to support the ML salary and the rent , try to be cheapest and the best.

It is simple that girls do not want to work under this condition if they have better choice

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Gee, you guys are so quick here brother,

I just posted the following in the General Talk section about this place, didn't know a full AR has already been posted. If the receptionist you are talking about is the same lady boss Linda, then I shall go back just to ask for her..........haha, she is my cup of tea............lol

Here is my view, not a AR, just on the facilities:

Today, 03:13 PM #7 AHLUNGOR
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Flyerr221

LOL 15 mins including HJ.

Opposite World Square it seems. Inside ARIA hair salon ? Can I get a hair cut whilst getting a HJ ? Time is money and I like shops that multi-task.

If you put things into prespective, it's nothing unusual!!

You can get a $30/30 min massage at 501/532 also HJ included!!

This is directly opposite the World Square's car park exit on Pitt Street, just a couple doors down from the Hotel Erotica. You walk up a set of long and narrow stairs, First door on the right is the Aria hair dresser on 1/F, this massage shop is on the second floor.

I went there today to check it out (after my lunch time session at 741 with Shelley, as my sore back needed her, and I can't wait until Tuesday to see Linda).

Speaking of Linda, that's the name of the Korean lady boss in this shop, she is actually quite pretty, early 30's, a really hot MILF, 5' 2", medium build, short hair, wearing a white top with a red cardigan and very tight jeans. If she is working, I would have stayed to try her...........haha

I asked Linda to show me the facilities, there are 4-5 rooms, not too big but looks new and comfy, good size massage table, single hole, very similar design to most Korean massage shop, No ensuite, not sure if there is a shower, probably has, sorry, should have asked, but I was too busy checking out Linda's 33B Cup and her happy smiling face. Saw one girl sitting in one of the empty rooms (at 2pm, there was NO customers in the shop), she looks Korean, very short and petite, ordinary looking and no comparison with Linda. Look at the price list on the wall: $30/30 min and $60/60 min, again, should have asked but I didn't in regards to HJ and extras, but even if I asked, she probably will tell me to discuss that with the girls. But at the price range, you would expect to pay more for the extra. Which is still in line with the $30 for a 15 min special with HJ included.

Well, until I see some hot girls there, I would not be staying and pretty sure Linda won't be working, but if any brother have actually tried Linda, please share and I'll be back ASAP.

The entrance to this shop is very open on Pitt Street, honestly no where to hide, so for those brothers who needs to be discrete please be aware.

Just my 2 cents,

Cheers

:love:

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2012, 04:28 PM
With the quality of the facilities here, this would be an ideal place for Vicky (741) to take over and run the shop properly her way............haha

But since it is just opened, hard to imagine the boss will be selling yet...........lol

Keep watching.

:question: