PDA

View Full Version : Europe Massage Chermside West

oilman
02-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Tried a new place, WOW! Walked in was greeted by Norwegian beauty, wound up booking an hour ($60). Things were fantastic including the interruption by what seemed to be her sister!! Asked for a duo but she was already seeing another customer, next time. Miss Norway was telling me her day had been busy so I offered a massage, she accepted. Wound up giving her a full kahuna in all her glory, asked for extension & she accepted. Knock knock on the door and in came this beautiful young Scandinavian looking lass telling me she's available for a duo (not the sister) I gladly accepted the offer. Wound up me massaging miss Norway & Miss Scandinavia massaging me while standing. We rotated positions every 20 mins, was just divine! Spent 2hrs there spending a total of $200 inclusive... please P.M me with details of a fantastic service provider & I'll gladly share all of Europe Massages details. Happy punting, Oilman.

flamejob
02-11-2016, 07:22 AM
that is truly sensational dude and good price too for 2 MLs and 2 hours

Smoothbandit
02-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Wowsers, this sounds exceptional - the holy grail of massages. Can't wait to try these beauties out. I expect that they are going to get truly hammered in the future these poor Icelandic babes!

oilman
02-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Got up first thing, showered, ate and waited for 9am cause that's when Europe Massage opens. I was standing at the door as the girls arrived, duo straight off the bat. Miss London & Miss Ireland, early 20's and smoking hot! They doused me in warn thick oil and massaged me head to toe not missing anything & I mean anything! . Asking me where attention needs to be given more I replied my buttocks was in dire need af attention, Ohhh La La!! Did they take care of that. Wound up leaving a liquid thank you on the towel... Had $300 in my wallet, said "take what you want" and left it with them as I walked nude to the shower. Miss Norway must of heard me open my door and start walking as she came out of a room to greet me saying "you wanna watch me with a client?" I said "sure!" Get in the room, I'm butt naked, lucky the client had his towel over his head. Miss Norway just bends over side on from me and starts sucking her client off(wtf)as he lays on the table with the towel over his head. Boom! My lil johnnie stands straight up to attention then Miss Norway gets a liquid thank you all over her face & hair! That took all of 2min, lol I thought to myself. She said "o.k you have your shower now 🤑 I walked in the shower & Miss Ireland came in and gave me while down then a bj!! Holy fuck I thought, heaven!!! Went back to room, got changed then looked in my wallet, only $250 gone, wow I thought, how honest. I walked out of room ready to leave and presented the two girls with an extra $50 as soon as I did so Miss Ireland turned around while Miss London lifted her skirt saying "this next time🙂" wile Miss Ireland bent over & Miss London pulled her arse cheeks apart happily showing me her asrse hole!!!!!! Wtf🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 I nodded and smiled.

That's what these Asian massage places are missing, with girl mind games...

Please Pm me with details of your favourite place.

T Y,
Oilman.

smk_er
02-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Got up first thing, showered, ate and waited for 9am cause that's when Europe Massage opens. I was standing at the door as the girls arrived, duo straight off the bat. Miss London & Miss Ireland, early 20's and smoking hot! They doused me in warn thick oil and massaged me head to toe not missing anything & I mean anything! . Asking me where attention needs to be given more I replied my buttocks was in dire need af attention, Ohhh La La!! Did they take care of that. Wound up leaving a liquid thank you on the towel... Had $300 in my wallet, said "take what you want" and left it with them as I walked nude to the shower. Miss Norway must of heard me open my door and start walking as she came out of a room to greet me saying "you wanna watch me with a client?" I said "sure!" Get in the room, I'm butt naked, lucky the client had his towel over his head. Miss Norway just bends over side on from me and starts sucking her client off(wtf)as he lays on the table with the towel over his head. Boom! My lil johnnie stands straight up to attention then Miss Norway gets a liquid thank you all over her face & hair! That took all of 2min, lol I thought to myself. She said "o.k you have your shower now 螺 I walked in the shower & Miss Ireland came in and gave me while down then a bj!! Holy fuck I thought, heaven!!! Went back to room, got changed then looked in my wallet, only $250 gone, wow I thought, how honest. I walked out of room ready to leave and presented the two girls with an extra $50 as soon as I did so Miss Ireland turned around while Miss London lifted her skirt saying "this next time" wile Miss Ireland bent over & Miss London pulled her arse cheeks apart happily showing me her asrse hole!!!!!! Wtf I nodded and smiled.

T Y,
Oilman.

Thanks for the review mate, I have sent you a PM
Cheers

reddoor
02-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Tried a new place, WOW! Walked in was greeted by Norwegian beauty, wound up booking an hour ($60). Things were fantastic including the interruption by what seemed to be her sister!! Asked for a duo but she was already seeing another customer, next time. Miss Norway was telling me her day had been busy so I offered a massage, she accepted. Wound up giving her a full kahuna in all her glory, asked for extension & she accepted. Knock knock on the door and in came this beautiful young Scandinavian looking lass telling me she's available for a duo (not the sister) I gladly accepted the offer. Wound up me massaging miss Norway & Miss Scandinavia massaging me while standing. We rotated positions every 20 mins, was just divine! Spent 2hrs there spending a total of $200 inclusive... please P.M me with details of a fantastic service provider & I'll gladly share all of Europe Massages details. Happy punting, Oilman.
Do we have an address for this Nordic Nirvana?

AlphaY
02-11-2016, 03:19 PM
C'mon oilman.. let us enjoy as well..

wally2
02-11-2016, 04:06 PM
C'mon oilman.. let us enjoy as well..

Tell him he's dreaming.

You had me believing you for a while.......Not.

jnk
02-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Tell him he's dreaming.

You had me believing you for a while.......Not.

Hey don't spoil it. I'm still wallowing in that dream.

Rodgersodger
02-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Good old oilman always good for a laugh

flamejob
02-11-2016, 07:34 PM
almost believed he was legit until the shit about being in the same room as the other client then blowing over the MLs face. Oh & letting them help themselves to the contents of his wallet. What bullshit.

Rob.Kilbey
02-11-2016, 09:00 PM
I know the Chermside area very well and this place doesn't exist

tigrys
02-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Only in the dreams of all true punters world wide.

dean69
03-11-2016, 08:08 AM
Sometimes its great to Dream

oilman
03-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Went to Euro massage today, 3rd day in a row & it's closed. WTF!! Has anyone managed to find out what's going on?? Please help! 😭

APL
03-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Your alarm clock went off go back to sleep and enjoy LOL:cry::cry::cry:

smk_er
03-11-2016, 01:48 PM
He got be believing and managed to get my current favorite ML 😢

reddoor
03-11-2016, 03:56 PM
He got be believing and managed to get my current favorite ML 😢
Live and learn bro.
We've all been there. Doesnt mean were all like that, most guys i talk to r pretty good.

Rodgersodger
03-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Think oilman has forgotten to take his medication again

Maverickwylde
03-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Sorry Oilman, you must have been a little late this morning. I got in before you, I've booked the shop out for my own use for the next week. All for the bargain price of $500. Couldn't help myself once I saw Miss Russia

HBerg
03-11-2016, 08:37 PM
I must confess I am actually the owner of this shop, and what a shop it is. We have the 20 floors above us ready to use as well, but unfortunately Maverickwylde has booked us solid for the next few weeks. Don't even try to find us on google, we are VIP invite-only.

popeye96
03-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Yeah, ok. I'll confess as well considering everyone else is. I actually own the company that exclusively supplies the ML's to this establishment. The reason we can get them to work so cheap is because each and every one of the "girls" working at this shop are post-op transsexuals we import from overseas.

flamejob
04-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Yeah, ok. I'll confess as well considering everyone else is. I actually own the company that exclusively supplies the ML's to this establishment. The reason we can get them to work so cheap is because each and every one of the "girls" working at this shop are post-op transsexuals we import from overseas.

Now that explains a lot. I was supplying the PRE-op trannies I'd imported from Northern Europe because there was such a huge demand and it kept the prices lower for the cheap asses. As it turned out it was one punter in particularly who enjoyed taking the dick while playing the boob. I think they called him oily or oilboy or something like that.

Bblue
04-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Who let the dog out at Oilman's place...

oilman
06-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Still unsure & distressed about the sudden move of this shop😰

oilman
06-11-2016, 03:27 PM
The only info I can find is the three girls in the massage shop promo vid http://www.xvideos.com/video20969327/european_threesome_lesbian_massage

gpeck80
07-11-2016, 04:09 AM
You should write erotica oilman. That would mean leaving this site though. Oh man you'd be missed. not.

oilman
07-11-2016, 08:28 PM
It's all true👌

flamejob
07-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Got up first thing, showered, ate and waited for 9am cause that's when Europe Massage opens. I was standing at the door as the girls arrived, duo straight off the bat. Miss London & Miss Ireland, early 20's and smoking hot! They doused me in warn thick oil and massaged me head to toe not missing anything & I mean anything! . Asking me where attention needs to be given more I replied my buttocks was in dire need af attention, Ohhh La La!! Did they take care of that. Wound up leaving a liquid thank you on the towel... Had $300 in my wallet, said "take what you want" and left it with them as I walked nude to the shower. Miss Norway must of heard me open my door and start walking as she came out of a room to greet me saying "you wanna watch me with a client?" I said "sure!" Get in the room, I'm butt naked, lucky the client had his towel over his head. Miss Norway just bends over side on from me and starts sucking her client off(wtf)as he lays on the table with the towel over his head. Boom! My lil johnnie stands straight up to attention then Miss Norway gets a liquid thank you all over her face & hair! That took all of 2min, lol I thought to myself. She said "o.k you have your shower now �� I walked in the shower & Miss Ireland came in and gave me while down then a bj!! Holy fuck I thought, heaven!!! Went back to room, got changed then looked in my wallet, only $250 gone, wow I thought, how honest. I walked out of room ready to leave and presented the two girls with an extra $50 as soon as I did so Miss Ireland turned around while Miss London lifted her skirt saying "this next time��" wile Miss Ireland bent over & Miss London pulled her arse cheeks apart happily showing me her asrse hole!!!!!! Wtf������������ I nodded and smiled.

T Y,
Oilman.

The moment Oilman jumps the shark ...