PDA

View Full Version : Amore

jaccky
02-11-2016, 07:11 AM
Amore New Farm update:

Girl: Japanese maybe.

Massage: rudimentary with little variation.

Conversation:nil (spoke little English)

Ending: did not venture to ask for reasons of intermittent towel coverage and lack of empathy.

In summary a disappointing experience.

reddoor
02-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Amore New Farm update:

Girl: Japanese maybe.

Massage: rudimentary with little variation.

Conversation:nil (spoke little English)

Ending: did not venture to ask for reasons of intermittent towel coverage and lack of empathy.

In summary a disappointing experience.
Amore seems to have dropped off the radar a bit lately,probably because of experiences like this. Is its sister shop at Westend still going?

tommy thumb
02-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Yes was there about a month ago. Meet at the door by m/l led into the room. Past a girl half asleeep on the couch who seemed annoyed at being woken up. The girl i saw was friendly enough and the hour with her was solid without being anything great. The shop is dead, no atmosphere. U would be better off jumping on the hub belting one out and saving yourself some cash.

memememe
02-11-2016, 02:13 PM
gone are the days when Chloe owned the shop and took a personal interest in your satisfaction. there have been a few gems since but most are the standard robotic money centric staff..

miss the old days at Amore... who can forget some of those gems....

Chloe
Angela
Rita
Coco
and many many more...

reddoor
02-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Ahhh yes coco! sweet, soft, smooth, sublime.

flamejob
02-11-2016, 07:48 PM
gone are the days when Chloe owned the shop and took a personal interest in your satisfaction. there have been a few gems since but most are the standard robotic money centric staff..

miss the old days at Amore... who can forget some of those gems....

Chloe
Angela
Rita
Coco
and many many more...

yah, one of my faves was cherry. truly delightful and seriously cute.

tommy thumb
03-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Bibi use to get my heart and blood pumping.

RottenLittlePunt
03-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Bibi use to get my heart and blood pumping.

And you wallet empty. Ha ha

memememe
03-11-2016, 01:46 PM
ahh BiBi now that was an amazing ride... i recall when she was fresh to the shop... she was a real pleasure... and more pleasure, and more pleasure....

tommy thumb
03-11-2016, 03:23 PM
And you wallet empty. Ha ha

Haha a lesson I learnt early on. Leave wallet and cards in the car. Take in what u think u will need plus a little more. Otherwise befor u no it the little head takes over and both he and your wallet are a hell of a lot lighter.

brownwallaby
03-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Actually even back then she was not so fresh. Amore was her third shop

reddoor
04-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Actually even back then she was not so fresh. Amore was her third shop
One of the girls told me she had come up from Sydney pretty sure it was her. Maybe a shop down there.
She knew how to charge.

Blue-Marvel
04-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Good old Bibi..... great times!!!
Lina was good fun too.... cute also!
And Liz.... very sexy in her birthday suit!

Miss them days

Brisguy72
14-11-2016, 03:25 PM
The Jap girl with the big tattoo on her back was a reliable for fun time when Chloe owned it...cant remember her name though...I often wonder where she disappeared to....if she is still working in Bris I would love a PM letting me know where.

artiebaby
16-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Amore in New Farm really got me hooked on RnT back in the day, a great place with a string of genuine HAB students and travellers, always willing to offer xtras for $$$ and with the right girl it was a good experience. I always looked business like and even had a hottie finishing her business course offer her services as a PA with benefits, work and play rolled in together. Pity I didn't have the right opening so to speak.

brownwallaby
13-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Tried my luck at this old favourite place. Despite previous reviews about greedy, unenthusiastic girls I’m happy to report that my most recent experience was a totally pleasant one, very approachable, supersweet ML. Also generous as she allowed things beyond the agreed deal. The only downside was we had to agree to a deal before the deed started, something I don’t normally do at my regular punting place. Option 2++ for less than a pineapple, and we went far over time

brownwallaby
27-05-2018, 10:42 PM
A rather similar session to above but at another shop. Girl was new-ish (3 wks at the job). On the chubby side but sweet and cute. Soft-spoken, smiled a lot. She somehow knew I was a regular with some other girls at that place.
Teased me to death with her magical soft touches that I could only stand it for 10 mins or so. On the flip she instantly grabbed my thing. Asked her if she could undress, she smiled and started to strip off but left her panties on. Not a very raunchy session but quite a satisfactory one, and money was never discussed. Some private info was exchanged at the end. She waited outside as I got dressed and I left some cash on the table for her. Gave me a big hug on my way out (maybe standard for her).

Kowabunga
28-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Is that Amore on Dogget St?

brownwallaby
28-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Yes, that’s the one

RottenLittlePunt
18-06-2018, 10:07 AM
After calling Yi, I tried to call Amore. Same response, girl answers the phone but doesn't want to work.