PDA

View Full Version : something different cbd

jj12345
02-02-2013, 01:19 PM
So I have much free time for the day and am hanging around near cbd. Feel like maybe try somewhere new?
Anywhere someone could recommend near cbd? more like ginza prices than 5*? FS or hell even just RnT. Dont' care... just want someone to treat me.

Am reviewing the forum but nothing is jumping out for me. Guess I would normally go to GINZA but no roster posted for today so I think it may be close?

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2013, 01:57 PM
There is always Silver Fox and Snow Lotus!!

Or Chequers and Babylon

Cheers

jj12345
02-02-2013, 02:34 PM
yeh haven't tried silver or snow and was thinking about them.. who your favourite girls there?

Divine
02-02-2013, 02:45 PM
yeh haven't tried silver or snow and was thinking about them.. who your favourite girls there?

Tiffany is my favourite! I love her bubbly personality, I tend to enjoy girls who I can have a nice chat with!

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Tiffany is my favourite! I love her bubbly personality, I tend to enjoy girls who I can have a nice chat with!

Brother Divine,

If that's the case, you must try the Canadian Bibi, you'll love her !!

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
02-02-2013, 03:00 PM

Two top top girls in each shop today, both my personal favourite:

Cici and Momo at Snow Lotus

Lisa and Neimi at Silver Fox

All tried and tested, fully recommended. Go with either Cici or Lisa, Creme de la creme in RnT shops

Cheers

:love::love:

jellyshots
03-02-2013, 07:00 AM
A few of us posted these summaries. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?5298-Shop-summaries