PDA

View Full Version : Ginza NEW girl USAGI : She is the ENERGIZER BUNNY - you feel FUCKING FANTASTIC !!

rooter
02-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Friday was definitely a day for pocket rockets. After a wild session with Hina in the morning and a beer and counter meal at a nearby pub I came back for a session with the other new Ginza girl Usagi.
Usagi means rabbit in Japanese and she is bunny by name and bunny by nature. This girl really is the Energizer Bunny!!!
Lucky I had a hearty meal of steak and chips and a cleansing ale because I needed all the sustenance and hydration I could get to survive an hour with this fuck bunny.
In the way that there is an ideal body type for sprinting or swimming or distance running I am convinced there is an ideal body type for fuck bunnies. Around 145 to 155 cn tall, low centre of gravity, some padding around the arse and hip area. Usagi is a perfect example.
If they ran a whole bunch of tests on her to the Australian Institute of Sport the scientists there would come to the same conclusion I did; this girl is built for sex!
I fancy myself as a bit of a sexual athlete but this girl made absolute minced meat out of me!
She fucked and sucked and rode the living daylight out of me!
And I loved every minute of it ;)

And being the sexual magician that she is, I left Ginza not feeling run down or tired but full of energy and vitality!
The energizer bunny drained all the bad energy out me and then miraculously recharged me with fresh new positive energy.
As I stepped outside a massive rain storm hit the CBD - it was absolutely bucketing down!
Normally I would scurry for shelter but this time, no! I ran into the pouring rain opened up my arms, looked up at the sky, and got absolutely drenched - such a great fucking feeling!
Thank you Usagi for restoring my lust for life!!!
Just what I needed after a shitty week.
You are a goddess.
Some facts ...
Around 150cm
B plus tits
A bit of padding around the arse and hips - but definitely not fat!
Trimmed and shaved pussy
Great BBBJ - soft and sensual and then wet and wild
Lots of DFK
Cute and pretty face -beautiful smile
Friendly and funny personality
Voracious sexual apetite - but also very gentle, tender and caring. She will kiss you all over, then ride the fuck out of your cock, and then kiss and lick and soothe it better
Gorgeous girl - she will melt your heart.

Sextus
02-02-2013, 05:22 PM
I left Ginza not feeling run down or tired but full of energy and vitality!
The energizer bunny drained all the bad energy out me and then miraculously recharged me with fresh new positive energy.*
As I stepped outside a massive rain storm hit the CBD - it was absolutely bucketing down!*
Normally I would scurry for shelter but this time, no! I ran into the pouring rain opened up my arms, looked up at the sky, and got absolutely drenched - such a great fucking feeling!*

A great feeling, eh Rooter?

After a terrible, hot, hot, day in Sydney last week we had a classic Sydney Southerly Change that hit at about 6pm, literally with a blast.

I was in the supermarket when it hit and though the windows I could see the trees bending in it. In the carpark, the cool, cool wind was gusting into my face and into my lungs with a great charge of negative ions and ozone.

Like you I had to shout to the heavens, arms spread wide to try to catch the wind -

"God, how I love Southerlies!"

A few people looked over at me with a bit of a grin!

We all feel that passion in sex, but it is out there in the elements too, and you felt the connection, with one experience following on so closely on from your life afffirming fuck.

This song is all about the experience you had in the rain. (Full screen is best, as usual..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbZWZoYQ_Qo

the wizard
02-02-2013, 05:43 PM
ROSTER ? im in the city area now wondering if lucky enough to see

No Luck today- closed

Gucci2012
02-02-2013, 06:22 PM
2 new Ginza girls in one day??? Legend punter status. Good on you.

rooter
02-02-2013, 09:37 PM
2 new Ginza girls in one day??? Legend punter status. Good on you.

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it :)

timtam
02-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Jap girls at Ginza rocks!!!!! I have never had a bad experience with any of them before. Man I can't wait for Monday !!! Another visit to Ginza n release the weekend loads.

MaxPunter
02-02-2013, 11:06 PM
which one did you enjoy more Usagi or Hina?

Trying to decide the next target...

I tend to prefer cute&pretty&slim over sexy&full bodied

rooter
02-02-2013, 11:35 PM
which one did you enjoy more Usagi or Hina?

Trying to decide the next target...

I tend to prefer cute&pretty&slim over sexy&full bodied

Actually going by what you have said in other posts I don't think either girl is your type.
You have what in my opinion is a very narrow idea of beauty that neither of these girls fits.
As I have said in my ARs they are both tiny but also curvy.
If Yukana doesn't meet your lofty standards then neither of these girls will either.
If you are prepared to expand your horizons I would definitely recommend both girls.
They are both very sexy and will give you an awesome experience.
Give them a try - you won't be disappointed.

the wizard
03-02-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm sure I won't be

MaxPunter
03-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Actually going by what you have said in other posts I don't think either girl is your type.
You have what in my opinion is a very narrow idea of beauty that neither of these girls fits.
As I have said in my ARs they are both tiny but also curvy.
If Yukana doesn't meet your lofty standards then neither of these girls will either.
If you are prepared to expand your horizons I would definitely recommend both girls.
They are both very sexy and will give you an awesome experience.
Give them a try - you won't be disappointed.

yes it is probably true, i have a very specific (i wouldn't call it narrow) idea of beauty for Asian girls
This is mostly based on my experiences with asian girlfriends i had in my life (especially korean ones) where i started appreciate much more delicate features, nice skin, cuteness over blatant, sexy etc

This doesn't mean i do not appreciate curvy sexy girls as well...Cassie is a perfect example that marries sexiness with cuteness

Anyway thanks for the honest suggestion, i should give one of them a try...still not sure which one :-)

kickass
04-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Great review rooter ... she's on my list.

three
18-02-2013, 11:42 AM
energizer bunny sounds nice!!!

Tigom
24-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Tried her twice, IMO her face is average but she is so friendly and GFE
Tried her 2nd time coz I was so horny and no other girl was available

xhunter
24-03-2013, 08:59 PM
she is a really friendly girl. A fully charged ENERGIZER BUNNY

noubroz
25-03-2013, 09:48 AM
I booked her for an hour last week, she's full energy for sure but I didn't find her very pretty, bad teeth and she has a patch of hair on her bum... Not very exciting when u are in doggy. Otherwise she has a great body and loves sex.

rooter
25-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Usagi is IMO cute and pretty but not beautiful.
She is has a hot little body and is definitely GFE with a sweet and friendly nature but also very horny and genuinely into fucking.
There are few girls in Sydney that bring the energy, vitality, fun, humour and enthusiasm that Usagi brings to the bed (and the bathroom). She gives it 100%
A wonderful girl and a great fuck!

the wizard
25-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Not only is she a great Fuck, she has the sweetest of smiles and a body to die for.......

Sextus
25-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Usage? And she is still silver...

Speaking of sweet smiles, Joanne looks to have disappeared from the 64 roster, tried to book her last week and this week. A tragedy.:cry::cry:

Ginza - good luck with the "parparations"! :D

macuser
25-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Not only is she a great Fuck, she has the sweetest of smiles and a body to die for.......

ummm... are we talking about the same usagi?????

she is the type of girl you would want to have coffee with.... to fuck- i'd try misha at gf

the wizard
26-03-2013, 12:32 PM
ummm... are we talking about the same usagi?????

she is the type of girl you would want to have coffee with.... to fuck- i'd try misha at gf

Yes we are talking about the same Usagi.
Great Gfe and smile and yes a great f....k....

Sextus
26-03-2013, 02:40 PM
I prefer her original name - Usage! :D

rooter
12-04-2013, 11:51 PM

You have summed it up perfectly Wiz !!
I am popping in tomorrow to see her again !.
There are WLs who are more beautiful and WLs with hotter bodies, but there are no WLs with a better attitude.
You walk away from a session with Usagi feeling like the world is a beautiful place and it's all for you to enjoy!
She empties your balls and fills your heart and soul. Amazing girl !!
And she has a Masters degree in sucking cock !!

garfield
13-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Usagi is IMO cute and pretty but not beautiful.
She is has a hot little body and is definitely GFE with a sweet and friendly nature but also very horny and genuinely into fucking.
There are few girls in Sydney that bring the energy, vitality, fun, humour and enthusiasm that Usagi brings to the bed (and the bathroom). She gives it 100%
A wonderful girl
and a great fuck!

If you look closely enough she has nice features in her face. She is just Japanese looking which not everyone might regard as beautiful. If you really look closely, she is quite pretty. Her body is great with just the right far to make it nice to hold and touch.
And yes her attitude is excellent indeed.

Punter Poontang
27-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Not sure if it's kosher to bump an old thread, but for a few reasons I've decided against submitting my own blow-by-blow review of Usagi. Of the reviews already posted this one seemed the most appropriate in which to comment.

I'll just echo everything posted above, Usagi is indeed an incredibly sweet girl. She's a little more solid than the spinner type I would usually pick out of a line-up, but by no means is she chubby, and I think rooter summed it up in the OP by saying she is "built for sex" (and loves it too!). Facially, I think she has features which are quite distinctive of the particular part of Japan she is from. I found her really cute, and at times from certain angles thought she was really quite pretty. She's a really fun girl, many laughs were had, and she was also a great communicator in terms of asking me what my preferences were during the session. This enabled the session to move seamlessly from ultimate GFE, to solid-pounding casual fuck-buddy (never full-blown PSE), then back to sweet doting GFE again.

I noted in another Ginza thread that this visit was my first, it was unplanned so no booking, but I was aware that Usagi was at the very end of her third long shift in succession. Overall the session was amazing (floated out of there), even moreso when you consider those factors, so hopefully it's a real sign of the standards which have helped to build it's reputation. Will definitely be back, and while intent on working my way through the rest of the roster, will also definitely be making a point to see the little energiser bunny again too. Must also say the facilities are top notch, and Wilson seems like a great bloke.

Did attempt to return late last night, but unsurprisingly they were booked solid by the time I called up. Ended up hitting an old favourite and having THE single greatest RnT session of all time ........ fucking hell it's been a good week by my standards. :love:

the wizard
27-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Not sure if it's kosher to bump an old thread
That isn't a problem- I'm guilty of doing this, it is prudent to do so if the girl is on or on soon and you had a great experience that you wish to share.

Usagi was at the very end of her third long shift in succession. Overall the session was amazing (floated out of there), even more so when you consider those factors, so hopefully it's a real sign of the standards which have helped to build it's reputation. Will definitely be back, and while intent on working my way through the rest of the roster, will also definitely be making a point to see the little energiser bunny again too. Must also say the facilities are top notch, and

I don't know where she gets all that energy, she's a fun girl.
That thankfully is the standard, and like you I have a long way to go working my way through the roster.
Of course not forgetting to see the Energiser Rabbit or the Little White Rabbit as I call her, again....

Iloveasian
28-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Friday was definitely a day for pocket rockets. After a wild session with Hina in the morning and a beer and counter meal at a nearby pub I came back for a session with the other new Ginza girl Usagi.
Usagi means rabbit in Japanese and she is bunny by name and bunny by nature. This girl really is the Energizer Bunny!!!
Lucky I had a hearty meal of steak and chips and a cleansing ale because I needed all the sustenance and hydration I could get to survive an hour with this fuck bunny.
In the way that there is an ideal body type for sprinting or swimming or distance running I am convinced there is an ideal body type for fuck bunnies. Around 145 to 155 cn tall, low centre of gravity, some padding around the arse and hip area. Usagi is a perfect example.
If they ran a whole bunch of tests on her to the Australian Institute of Sport the scientists there would come to the same conclusion I did; this girl is built for sex!
I fancy myself as a bit of a sexual athlete but this girl made absolute minced meat out of me!
She fucked and sucked and rode the living daylight out of me!
And I loved every minute of it ;)

And being the sexual magician that she is, I left Ginza not feeling run down or tired but full of energy and vitality!
The energizer bunny drained all the bad energy out me and then miraculously recharged me with fresh new positive energy.
As I stepped outside a massive rain storm hit the CBD - it was absolutely bucketing down!
Normally I would scurry for shelter but this time, no! I ran into the pouring rain opened up my arms, looked up at the sky, and got absolutely drenched - such a great fucking feeling!
Just what I needed after a shitty week.
You are a goddess.
Some facts ...
Around 150cm
B plus tits
A bit of padding around the arse and hips - but definitely not fat!
Trimmed and shaved pussy
Great BBBJ - soft and sensual and then wet and wild
Lots of DFK
Cute and pretty face -beautiful smile
Friendly and funny personality
Voracious sexual apetite - but also very gentle, tender and caring. She will kiss you all over, then ride the fuck out of your cock, and then kiss and lick and soothe it better
Gorgeous girl - she will melt your heart.

Usagi is one of the best Ginza girls. I have had many Ginza girls and have to say every time I have had Usagi she is one of the best. I love her perfect arse! Her bbbj is sooo sensual. Will miss Toshika thou....
rooter is spot on as usual.