PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Marrickville 5 Time wasting

Sydpunts
04-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Most girls at Marrickville 5 leave the room when you take a shower for at least 10 mins, so if you book 30 min you get 15 - 20 min, 1 hour you get 45- 50 mins. Its a time wasting tactic.

I dont experience this in other shops.......

Also I had bad experience with Thai girl Sprite at M5 before. Might do AR later.

des888
04-11-2016, 07:06 PM
I've been here a lot and I'll agree with you on this but never had an issue besides what you mentioned haha sometimes I think does she remember I'm here

Sydpunts
04-11-2016, 07:16 PM
I've been here a lot and I'll agree with you on this but never had an issue besides what you mentioned haha sometimes I think does she remember I'm here

The worse thing is I can't do anything after the shower like go out and call the girl half naked with a tower haha, so I just have to keep waiting inside the room.

cmk76
04-11-2016, 09:42 PM
The worse thing is I can't do anything after the shower like go out and call the girl half naked with a tower haha, so I just have to keep waiting inside the room.

You should try it... It's liberating... I've walked out to negotiate with the manager after the wl told me he refused my discounted payment for the 4th hour extension...

Christmas
04-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Oh no!!! Sorry... if you feel ripped off :( .. my bad. how about try premium service or diamond service? They'd have shower with you :)

I know you are not complaining about shower together but wouldnt it be awkward that girls just sitting down edgy of the bed while you are having shower? I will definitely ask to every WLs in our shop that not to spend more than 5mins outside of the room though. Thanks for letting us know how you feel! Feedbacks are always, more than welcome.

mabo_dick
05-11-2016, 07:41 AM
I think walking out for 10 minutes is far too long.

On average for guys, we normally spend 10 minutes taking shower, at home. This include shampooing and a little bit grooming, again at home.

Just a quick shower on the premise, will typically be around 3 minutes, maximum five minutes.

luvmica
05-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Oh no!!! Sorry... if you feel ripped off :( .. my bad. how about try premium service or diamond service? They'd have shower with you :)

I know you are not complaining about shower together but wouldnt it be awkward that girls just sitting down edgy of the bed while you are having shower? I will definitely ask to every WLs in our shop that not to spend more than 5mins outside of the room though. Thanks for letting us know how you feel! Feedbacks are always, more than welcome.
Its better if you give customers 5 mins shower time and let the girl in after that and session time starts right from there.... just my opinion

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2016, 09:06 AM

Hey sister Jerry, while you said you welcome feedback, may I ask you an insider question, you know that many FS shops have the alarm bell system, like the buzzer or alarm will sound towards the end of the session.

My question is: is the alarm usually set , say 5 min before the paid session time is up ? Meaning if the punter has not cum yet , he needs to hurry up! So if this is the case , let's say the punter does use the rest of the 5 min to complete, he will then be able to use another few minutes at least to shower and change, right? Please explain ?

Thanks

Ps. I don't go to FS that often and usually cum early any way so never have this issue, but interested to know if the shop does count the time inclusive of the shower times before and after ? If so, then if you pay for a 30 min session, and you spend 5 min either way before and after, then you really only have 20 min for actions with the girls ?

Unless if the girl shower with you before and after then I think most punter will be happy that the shower time is included !

Thoughts ?

Ps 2. Retired master Mimi advertised specifically that your shower time is Not included and I think that's genuine good customers services. Although most of the times I would invite her to join me inside any way........it's so sad she's left the industry now !

aussiegaigin
05-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Ps 2. Retired master Mimi advertised specifically that your shower time is Not included and I think that's genuine good customers services. Although most of the times I would invite her to join me inside any way........it's so sad she's left the industry now !

227 Broadway also advertises that shower time is not included in the service time. The girls seem to wait outside the room listening to the shower, as they usually miraculously walk back into the room just as you are getting out.

wilisno
05-11-2016, 12:05 PM
In the last 5-6 years, I don't remember I had a session where the girl didn't shower with me ! Shower together is part of the foreplay, of course it should be included within the session time.

In fact, it's fair that the clock should start ticking as soon as the girl is taking her clothes off. But walking out of the room is a no no.

I remember one session with a beautiful Melbourne girl from Tiffany & Friends, the girl didn't shower with me because she just had one prior, but she was in the bathroom chatting with me and watching, with the towel in her hands like a good wife, it was so erotic..... ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2016, 01:32 PM
In the last 5-6 years, I don't remember I had a session where the girl didn't shower with me ! Shower together is part of the foreplay, of course it should be included within the session time.

In fact, it's fair that the clock should start ticking as soon as the girl is taking her clothes off. But walking out of the room is a no no.

I remember one session with a beautiful Melbourne girl from Tiffany & Friends, the girl didn't shower with me because she just had one prior, but she was in the bathroom chatting with me and watching, with the towel in her hands like a good wife, it was so erotic..... ;) ;) ;)

There you go, I like that!

Your time should start when your WL gets naked inside the room and ended when she puts her clothes back on !

The jury rest !

Cheers

Marrickvill_5
07-11-2016, 11:32 AM
Ok! New rule will be applied from today :) call Gina for more information

Christmas
08-11-2016, 12:29 AM
My question is: is the alarm usually set , say 5 min before the paid session time is up ? Meaning if the punter has not cum yet , he needs to hurry up! So if this is the case , let's say the punter does use the rest of the 5 min to complete, he will then be able to use another few minutes at least to shower and change, right? Please explain ?

Thanks

Yo yo uncle! Yes we do have alarm system but hardly use it. Because all WLs have their own timer, I guess they set alarm 5-10mins ahead so that help the situation you explained above. (Personally I set alarm 10mins ahead when I worked.)
But during busy day, customers are waiting and no rooms or girls available, we also buzz alarm that can help the finish session safely. :)

Ps. Come to see Judy.. she's from major Korean massage parlor (so that means gooood massage inc.) and has DD..
I wish I could meet you once before I die ! Hehehe

Sam88
08-11-2016, 12:53 AM

to meet the legend!

caff3ry
08-11-2016, 01:00 AM
Once more, I haven't even met him once yet :( Oh well sooner or later.

Jack Frank R
08-11-2016, 01:24 AM
T.T Kinda wish I had asked for a massage from Judy, had I of known, but I can vouch for her service and her Tig ol' Bitties. Her Spanish was p. good too, then again I'm a newbie when it comes titjobs (only other time was in a RnT environment), so take that into consideration haha.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Yo yo uncle! Yes we do have alarm system but hardly use it. Because all WLs have their own timer, I guess they set alarm 5-10mins ahead so that help the situation you explained above. (Personally I set alarm 10mins ahead when I worked.)
But during busy day, customers are waiting and no rooms or girls available, we also buzz alarm that can help the finish session safely. :)

Ps. Come to see Judy.. she's from major Korean massage parlor (so that means gooood massage inc.) and has DD..

Hi Jerry, love to meet you too!

Judy with the DD sounds inviting ! You sure they are not one of those enhanced Korean product ??

But marrickville is way out of my usual logistic zone, will need a lot of planning, see what I can do !

x11
08-11-2016, 08:36 AM
Hi Jerry, love to meet you too!

Judy with the DD sounds inviting ! You sure they are not one of those enhanced Korean product ??

But marrickville is way out of my usual logistic zone, will need a lot of planning, see what I can do !

You could also try rockdale... Maybe if you give a date and time Jerry could organise that for you and make sure she's there to meet and greet!

And you'll finally get to see what a hot hot hottie Jerry is! I still remember that first intro at rockdale where i couldn't see her because she already had a booking.... Everytime i think of it i go of into a daze for a while. The best thing about her is that she's also a smart kid.

rcha086
09-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Good to see the shop commenting here and affirming that they'll make positive changes!

Lenka_X5
09-11-2016, 05:56 PM
@Marrickvile 5 management.

Good to see excellent customer service response. I hope it continues to improve.

It can be a excellent option with improvements. Nice and close to the city.

I just hope bookings goes smoothly as it has potential to be a good shop.

gammera
10-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Good to see the shop commenting here and affirming that they'll make positive changes!

Agree good to see a shop take a proactive role instead of burying everything under the carpet >

Littlewonder
10-11-2016, 08:08 AM
Most girls at Marrickville 5 leave the room when you take a shower for at least 10 mins, so if you book 30 min you get 15 - 20 min, 1 hour you get 45- 50 mins. Its a time wasting tactic.

I dont experience this in other shops.......

Also I had bad experience with Thai girl Sprite at M5 before. Might do AR later.

The accepted practice is the first shower doesn't come out of your booked time

Your time should not start until she returns, the second shower at the end comes out of your time.