PDA

View Full Version : Should you touch the masseuse during a massage ?

cosmos
03-02-2013, 12:51 AM
This question mainly applies during your first visit to a massage clinic !

Here is a short video of beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt during her TV series the "The Client List" where she is being touched while giving her massage !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktN5vTgdZtg

rooter
03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
The answer is very simple mate; just ask the girl!
If she says yes it's yes, if she says no it's no.

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2013, 01:42 AM
This question mainly applies during your first visit to a massage clinic !

Here is a short video of beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt during her TV series the "The Client List" where she is being touched while giving her massage !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktN5vTgdZtg

Don't waste time asking question like this, if you want to get the most out of your session, why don't you ask the ML from the beginning to let you massage her instead ??

Cheers

:smile:

jellyshots
03-02-2013, 06:34 AM
Opens a lot of doors down the track if you don't creep on them. Even during the B2B I would stay polite and respectful and start slowly. Most of the ML's lightly brush up against you as part of their routine, teasing a little so teasing them a little back works wonders.

As for the massage them first. The new girls seem to fall for that more and if you do it, you will end up becoming just another punter who just creeps on them. When she initiates further contact, to her and her talkative ML's, you become the good guy who occasionally let's her get off during a session...

Travelmate
03-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Personally i dont touch MLs during part 1 - at least not for the first few sessions anyway. I try to build some trust and give them opportunity to form the mkstaken belief that I am a gentleman. Opens up doors down the track yo

i agree with blackbird. and i have opened many doors and building up lots of friendship

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2013, 09:26 AM
i agree with blackbird. and i have opened many doors and building up lots of friendship

Horses for courses, I have also opened many doors with my "let me show you what to do" approach - mind you, I am very selective and she will consider herself very lucky or take it as a huge compliment if I am willing to get off the table and work !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

8inches
03-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Don't waste time asking question like this, if you want to get the most out of your session, why don't you ask the ML from the beginning to let you massage her instead ??

Cheers

ridiculous!!!!
Pay the girl to lay down while you massage her!
haha I can see why you're popular with these girls
I guess you also go to fs shops and pay the wls for daty haha lol cheers

xconcepx
03-02-2013, 12:23 PM
U can generally tell if the girl is comfy with touching by the vibes she gives off fmduring the session. As in some girls straight off the bat come off as easy going while others not so much. My approach is always based on how the girl responds initially. As the saying goes if at first u don't succeed. Try try again. Without being too forceful about the issue of course.

Razer23
03-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Preferably not to touch the mls during the first session unless like bro concep said, you know that they are easy going.
If not you might spoil the whole session. The best way is to ask the girls. Though I always leave the touchings to part 2 :cool2:

aussiegaigin
03-02-2013, 05:49 PM
I usually lie on the table with my arms dangling down. It is easy to "accidentally" brush my hands against her legs as she moves around. If she doesn't react by moving away, I slowly increase the touch pressure until I am firmly in contact with her leg, then maybe start massaging the leg, getting a bit higher each time. The girl will tell me when i have reached her tolerance level. Maybe 90% will allow this approach. Some will even manoeuvre themselves to give me a clear run.

Nerph
04-02-2013, 12:49 AM
I rarely do on a first visit unless the girl asks for it, but I usually find girls I get along with well and then things get very nice after a few visits, not always though

HengDai
04-02-2013, 10:08 AM
I usually just stroke their legs very gently and almost tickle them feeling nice all over and then i slowly start to move my hand to their butt, never grabbing it, just slow circles with my finger tips. Most of the time they respond very positively to this as I am not being rough. Then it all goes from there :)

altgourami
04-02-2013, 12:50 PM
I have massaged a ML in the room if whe gets undressed at the beginning of a session. It's a sure fire way you know they either offer super-extras, that they're as horny as hell and it's your lucky day or that they're really into you and it's up to you to take is further, either in the room or outside (showing more respect for the girl).

Besides, it's a great way to practise your own massage skills for future times.

mx55xm
04-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Only on part 2. Part 1 always just lay down and relax

Just my 2 cents ; )

aussiegaigin
04-02-2013, 02:48 PM
I rarely do on a first visit unless the girl asks for it, but I usually find girls I get along with well and then things get very nice after a few visits, not always though

Unless the girl gives a VERY good massage, I would not be wasting "a few visits" to find out if I can touch her.

guailo
04-02-2013, 04:42 PM
If I paid for a massage with HJ, I should not assume I can touch her. But if I had paid for a B2B then I dont think some touching (within limits) is too much to expect?

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2013, 04:55 PM
If I paid for a massage with HJ, I should not assume I can touch her. But if I had paid for a B2B then I dont think some touching (within limits) is too much to expect?

Brother guailo,

You are a true gentleman, if only all punters going to MS all behave like you, the MLs will enjoy their job a lot more..............

Thank you for your kindness

Cheers

garfield
04-02-2013, 07:27 PM
I think if you pay for a nude hj, it is acceptable to touch, just don't be too rough or try to touch pussy. I'd in doubt you can always ask, and they will tell you. If you ask nicely usually not an issue.

icegel
04-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Just let her to do her job and when you turn over ... That is ur time to act ... :-)

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Just let her to do her job and when you turn over ... That is ur time to act ... :-)

Only if you are paying for the extras though, otherwise, no money no touching. Unless you are in an all inclusive B2b shop, then have fun and play !!

grant
05-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I think if you pay for a nude hj, it is acceptable to touch, just don't be too rough or try to touch pussy. I'd in doubt you can always ask, and they will tell you. If you ask nicely usually not an issue.

Hmm, I personally don't like going by hard and fast rules like this, just because different people have different sensibilities and expectations, and what one ml might find acceptable, another might want to slap you for.

I don't like going down the route of asking if touching is ok, just in case I end up looking like a creep with a ml wearing a bad attitude for an hour. I like blackbird's approach of putting in the effort to build rapport, then after some time, taking baby steps and working my way up from there. Though I have to say, it's not like I make it my mission to eventually grope a ml everytime I punt.

alot
05-02-2013, 04:56 AM
Only if you are paying for the extras though, otherwise, no money no touching. Unless you are in an all inclusive B2b shop, then have fun and play !!

haha,what a ripped off!m

garfield
05-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Most of the ML offers extras and touching is expected. Most of them want to offer extras so they can earn more money.
For example, I went to see Tina at snow lotus today, didn't ask her for extra at the start, didn't touch her during massage.
When she is finished with me on massage, she started to give me some sensual massage, light touches near my private part.
After arousing me, she then ask me if I want her to take off her clothes. What do you expect a guy to say at this point? She took my hand to put on her body so inviting me to touch.
She open up her leg with one leg on the table, letting me touch her pussy. She help me get across the line and I made her wet as well.

Cracker38
05-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Respect the ML and they will tell you if its ok to touch

Winsome76
13-04-2013, 10:38 PM
I will just try. If she refuse. I will know. Hey , you guys never date ladies? Relationship with ml should be mucho the same except you paid to know them!

timido
14-04-2013, 01:02 AM
i wont until i allowed to..

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I will just try. If she refuse. I will know.
Hey , you guys never date ladies? Relationship with ml should be mucho the same except you paid to know them!

What if the ML gives you a sign to go ahead ?

Only experienced that today when Eva from shop 9 gave me some disinfectant liquid to clean my hands - is she allowing me to touch her or what ??

Cheers

CunningLinguist
14-04-2013, 01:22 AM
I don't have any and fast rules. It depends on how I feel and the vibe i get from the girl.
Sometimes I will almost go to sleep during part 1, other times I will massage the ML from the start, other times there won't be any massaging at all!
If the girl avoids making contact with your hands then that is a signal to you, if she moves away from groping hands then again same signal.
One of my favourite positions lately is to be face down but looking ahead at the pussy while the girl is standing at my head massaging my shoulders and I am massaging her buttocks!

upskirtpervert
28-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Well, I took a punt a few years ago and it worked out amazingly !

Believe it or not...

Typical Asian Shopping centre place. I just kept going in there because the massages were so good - and tried all of the different ladies. Eventually found one that was really relaxed and chatty... I decided to get totally nude one day and gauge her reaction. Totally non-plussed and fine with it. Eventually we got very relaxed together and chatted while she massaged me. I would casually let my fingers brush against her as she walked past or stood close to my hand. My fav of course was when she would get close to the table at crotch height at the front of the table - right near my fingers which were resting on the table above my head. occasionally I'd be able to almost feel her up while she was close up against my fingers - she was still totally fine. Eventually, of course I inevitably took it further and ran my hands up her legs (over tights or pants - she never wore a skirt) - still, she was totally fine, and obviously didn't mind the attention, though I knew this was strictly a straight massage place - and there was never anything sexual going on in the rooms. However, I was absolutely shocked when she bent down and whispered 'If you like my massage, why not call me and we arrange something?" -- and wrote her number on a piece of paper. Oh my - I was so excited! Having said that - it did not convert immediately to RnT sessions at her house. I probably went there 4-5 times (always got fully nude) - but she never touched my parts. Only when one day I asked if it's ok if I take the towel off and finish myself off ( she was used to seeing me hard) -- she was fine with it - but the next time, she asked me next time when it came to the point, would I like her to do it for me? ($20 omg) Yes yes yes please? By this time I was FULLY feeling her up while she did the massage (while we chatted and she worked on me -- omg so hot! I knew she was turned on -- it just went further and further -- started with her exposing her breasts and allowing me to feel them and even eventually lick her nipples. Then some days (not all) she'dd allow me to put my fingers into her pants/and knickers ( she was super wet). Eventually - she allowed me to give her oral (she lay on the table) - she loved it - and now that's usually part of our session (not 100% every time - depends on her mood I think). Twice I've fucked her - another time she wanted too but I didn't have a rubber - as I didn't really expect it! All of this took many months/years to develop - she trusts me, and I'd never give her away (so please don't ask for a contact!) - it's just something she does with me apparently. And yes she's married -- he often sits watching TV in the lounge room having no idea what we're up to lol (she does 3-4 clients at home most weekends for extra cash - guess he benefits anyway lol

StiFFFy
28-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Well, I took a punt a few years ago and it worked out amazingly !

Believe it or not...
/CoolStoryThatLikelyNeverHappened

/EndCoolStory

Congrats on your first post and welcome!

While I am a little skeptical of your experiences given your post count/credibility, if 2 people hit it off it's bound to happen. Cudos for a nice score.
I'd wager and say the person in the living room is likely her pimp than her husband, should anything ever get out of hand.

Back on topic, personally I think it's hot to ask for permission, especially in this day in age where you have rape charges just for brushing up against someone.
What are punters' views on cultural differences? Would Asian MLs find asking offensive?

upskirtpervert
28-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Hey - thanks for the reply. I onlt found this site yesterday. Yeh it's hard to believe. And I can tell you, each time I text her to arrange a meet (and it's usually only once every 6 weeks or so at best - because it's not cheap, but also because I don't want to overwhelm her - she's obviously concernd about being detected!) -- I almost expect that she won't reply, because the reality is, in doing this with me she's crossing a line, like an affair almost, even though I pay her. The guy is 100% her Hubby, and one year her daughter was there too, over from China, but I think she went back some time ago. I've been getting massages (mainly from Asians) for most of my adult life - and not once has anything like this ever happend, so I can scarely believe my luck at making this connection. But I think that's the key - it's a chemstry that we've got, which is rare. And the trust. I can say, her hubby is a bit of a couch potato - I'm no model, but he's a lot older and a bit of a shapeless blob, and Im guessing there's not a lot of excitement there for her. Being Chinese, she's probably come here and never been with anyone else, despite the possibilities. I dunno - it's time and place and right person. It'll never happen ago - so I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I can ! It's THE hottest thing that's ever happened to me - and I've done LOT of fun things - but it's definitely the taboo factor of the situation -- love ;)

cuteguy
29-06-2022, 01:17 AM
If a ML is uncomfortable with a punter touching her then she will move away as far as possible while still providing a massage and focus on the legs.

Danny801
29-06-2022, 01:25 AM
Dont touch them ,comes off as too pervy, unless they initiate which means they are ready . Ive even tried touching the best of them like Pen and they pull away until P2 is ready

zacsuck
29-06-2022, 01:35 AM
If a ML is uncomfortable with a punter touching her then she will move away as far as possible while still providing a massage and focus on the legs.

In Australia I always start with both my hands toward the top of the table. Its easier for the ML to brush against them or move them as she wants.

Its not uncommon for an ML to use your hands to pleasure themselves letting you think there is more on offer. Just the same as a bit of tt when nothing else is on offer.

its a great game !!

Sibon
29-06-2022, 02:35 AM

Cheers

Part of the romance of punting is never having to ask.

A few recent encounters after the door was closed I reached for the ML's mouth and our lips met passionatey in the embrace in South Strathfield, Burwood, Artarmon and Standmore.

If I have asked the girls could I kiss you then it would be very unspontaneous.

Most of the kisses led to Part III except when I deemed the price was too high.

1inchguy
29-06-2022, 08:05 AM
I never asked or touch them unless they initiate it first. I either have my hands top of the table or to the side.
If they place my hands between their thighs I take it as a great sign.

bradpitt
29-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Seems I must fall into the pervert category.

a) I am going to an 'asian' massage joint.
b) The girls are all pretty
c) The girls are wearing better clothes than street clothes and some lift in their heels.
d) Sign at reception sys Cash Only or Cash preferred

Clearly this is not a regular health-benefits massage place.

When the girl re-enters the room for the massage I will give her a hug. if she engages with arms around me, that's good. If she is cold, then that 's not a good sign. Majority of times I do this they will linger in the hug and start some play.

Another place for roaming hands is when they stand above your head and run hands down your back. If they run to my ass then that's fair I can feel her ass too.

These two will always work for me.

I assume upskirtpervert has just completed a creative writing course and the use of 'rubber' looks out of context. The last shopping centre massage I had in KL each girl had her own supply and was fucking every guy on the table. not a particularly creative piece of writing.

upskirtpervert
29-06-2022, 10:04 AM
I said didn’t take a rubber because I wasn’t expecting things to get to that point..Yes, we'd had full sex twice, but it I didn't think it was going to always be the case, so I was unprepared the 3rd time.

I thought I made it pretty clear she only does regular massage.. hence she doesn’t have a box of rubbers laying around.. this connection we’ve made is a one off.. that’s why it’s so hot.
Reading through the forums, there's plenty of guys who've had similar experiences on here from what I'm seeing - so I actually don't see what my experience is viewed as 'creative writing'.

Anyway.. I’m heading over to see her this weekend.. Can’t wait..

upskirtpervert
29-06-2022, 04:28 PM
In Australia I always start with both my hands toward the top of the table. Its easier for the ML to brush against them or move them as she wants.

Its not uncommon for an ML to use your hands to pleasure themselves letting you think there is more on offer. Just the same as a bit of tt when nothing else is on offer.

its a great game !!

Its the best -- I love the suitableness of these moments - an seeing where they go. When you feel their body close to yours - even with clothes - I love that tension ;)

See, for me (as I hopefully conveyed in my experience), its the sport of the chase - I can go get a R&T anywhere anytime - been doing that forever - but there's no sport in it. You're just another piece of meat on the table and they can't wait to get you out the door in most cases. I like to go somewhere legit, and see where it might lead - and am willing to take time to do it. Also I have to get normal massages anyway for long term issues, so even if there's no sexual side to it, it's money well spent if the massage is great. I don't really go to place just for sexual relief anymore. I look at that as a bonus to a decent massage.

priapus1966
30-06-2022, 12:47 PM
I suspect that some ML's would feel a bit insulted if a client did not try. So try, but back off at the slightest rejection. A, "sorry but you are so stunning," as an excuse can get you back on track. Talking to the ML is productive, flatter her, she will know it's bullshit, but most women still like it; and if you can get them smiling or laughing, progress is pretty much assured.

And if nothing works, that's another punting lesson learned.

avnyyy
30-06-2022, 01:41 PM
When she’s standing at the front of the table I naturally do caress her legs... it’s obvious if she’s super into it as the ML will welcome the fingers getting closer to her inner thighs + slide her body all across you as she’s massaging you down your back.

But there are obvious boundaries I.e. don’t just go sticking up your fingers to play with her pussy or strip her down... way too forceful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aardvark2021
01-07-2022, 12:08 AM
have to agree hands positions out front on edge of table. perfect height for a cheeky touch. then light fingers on back off legs. love the build up.

The Sampler
01-07-2022, 01:06 AM
I feel you have to read the room but have a default setting of hands to yourself.

Generally if its a shop i've never been to before i keep my hands to myself, if its a shop ive been to before but its my first time with this particular ML i'll ask if im in the mood.

upskirtpervert
01-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm

upskirtpervert
01-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Frank -- so you've been able to massage some ML's ? I'd love to know the details mm ;)

CharlieM
01-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm

Got hot just reading this. Big mistake putting this up on this forum. The hounds will be set upon you. Your PM box will be full with all sorts of queries

upskirtpervert
01-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Are you saying people will want details of the girls? Isn’t that what the forum is for?
I wouldn’t put details up of anyone who’s not advertising sexual services as I don’t want them harassed..

avnyyy
01-07-2022, 03:59 PM

Couple years ago at 227BW there was a ML that positioned her pussy right against my elbow as u described and orgasm’d so hard!!... went on to become one of my favorite regulars of all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1inchguy
01-07-2022, 04:39 PM
What to do if you're laying face down on the table and the ml just ear fucks you with their tongue.

upskirtpervert
01-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Once I’ve stopped laughing my head off at your post 😂😂😂 I calm down and try to imagine it’s my ass she’s teasing with her tonight.. it’s close, but no cigar 😂

upskirtpervert
01-07-2022, 07:16 PM
It’s the little things 😂

Mickeydrippen
02-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Michelle at 200 was very forthright when I asked her about different customers. She is a very warm and generous ML. However she spoke about her distaste of guys just pouncing on her and intimated that she didn’t like it at all. Perhaps the whole idea of being a ML and not a WL allows the girl to control what she is comfortable offering in part 2. Me being older means I have to be respectful of their choices. I’m probably never going to be able to write the amazing ARS that some of you young guys do. Mind you when I was younger I was living the PSE with different partners and didn’t need fork out cash for sex. Sadly not that way today5555.

upskirtpervert
02-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Michelle at 200 was very forthright when I asked her about different customers. She is a very warm and generous ML. However she spoke about her distaste of guys just pouncing on her and intimated that she didn’t like it at all. Perhaps the whole idea of being a ML and not a WL allows the girl to control what she is comfortable offering in part 2. Me being older means I have to be respectful of their choices. I’m probably never going to be able to write the amazing ARS that some of you young guys do. Mind you when I was younger I was living the PSE with different partners and didn’t need fork out cash for sex. Sadly not that way today5555.

Yeh totally understand. I like the game or taking it slow and almost trying to convert an ML over time to take things further, rather than just goint to a known R&T. No game in that for me. If you push things too far you could end in lots of trouble! But if it works out, the rewards are super sweet.