PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean gentlemans club

Herb
07-11-2016, 01:48 PM
It's my understanding that there is a Korean club in Epping with hostesses.
Could anyone please tell me the name and address?

Or a hostess club anywhere near Sydney CBD?

Thanks in advance.

wwrre
07-11-2016, 03:43 PM
It's called LAN. Quite new, have not been yet.

Herb
08-11-2016, 09:53 AM
It's called LAN. Quite new, have not been yet.

Thanks very much

wwrre
08-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Please let me know how it goes. I feel the karaoke scene is no longer as fun as it once was. Would love to hear some feedback of this place.

Herb
08-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Please let me know how it goes. I feel the karaoke scene is no longer as fun as it once was. Would love to hear some feedback of this place.

My understanding is that Karaoke is fun again! Like China ten years ago. 😁

lamb
08-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Has anyone been to the Karaoke bar in Canterbury, it's backs onto Aldi? 167 Canterbury road I believe? I was leaving the Korean restaurant next door (which is good btw) and a van load of girls pilled out and into the karaoke place. They were all stunning.

Shoryureppa
08-11-2016, 07:31 PM
What service do they offer?

lamb
08-11-2016, 08:07 PM
What service do they offer?

Referring to me? Absolutely no idea but they were hot. Even my Asian gf I was with commented on them being so :).

Rikkh81
08-11-2016, 09:37 PM
I believe I saw a Japanese Hostess club on George St near the 7 eleven going towards Market st.

Azzkikr
09-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Hi Lamb

167 Canterbury Rd.... which suburb exactly....Canterbury? Or Glenfield?

aussiegaigin
09-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Hi Lamb

167 Canterbury Rd.... which suburb exactly....Canterbury? Or Glenfield?

He does say "in Canterbury". How exact do you need to be? And is there an Aldi and Korean restaurant in Glenfield now?

lamb
09-11-2016, 05:46 PM
He does say "in Canterbury". How exact do you need to be? And is there an Aldi and Korean restaurant in Glenfield now?

I couldn't be anymore succinct.

simplelife
09-11-2016, 07:33 PM
the one in epping called lan, i dont know the exact address but if you know epping well its in between CBA branch and a korean chicken shop called beschico
(which side of epping you ask? epping rsl side or the side coles is at)

Never was a fan of these type of joints so I never really enjoyed it so my review of the place will be bias by saying its not great and just another place to have drinks at a more expensive rate.

Another place is lidcombe, chaplin karaoke. There is literally only one there
(which side you ask? mcdonalds side where all the korean shops are, im pretty sure theres like a postbox next to entry those oldschool red ones lol)

Same thing for this place, never a fan

aussiegaigin
09-11-2016, 08:06 PM
I believe I saw a Japanese Hostess club on George St near the 7 eleven going towards Market st.

This place was discussed a while ago. IIRC you need to be Japanese, and rich, to get in

Azzkikr
09-11-2016, 09:00 PM

How exact do i need to be? As exact as I want to be, do you have a problem with that? If you even bothered to type the street number and street name in google maps you will see that there is a location both in Canterbury and Glenfield i just wanted to be sure. Also how would i know if there is or isnt an Aldi in Glenfield? I have never been there you tool.

aussiegaigin
09-11-2016, 09:19 PM
How exact do i need to be? As exact as I want to be, do you have a problem with that? If you even bothered to type the street number and street name in google maps you will see that there is a location both in Canterbury and Glenfield i just wanted to be sure. Also how would i know if there is or isnt an Aldi in Glenfield? I have never been there you tool.
I'm sorry, but why would I need to type it into Google when he clearly said it was in Canterbury? Who is the tool? You've missed that clue twice now.

And now you know where it is, can we expect an after report?

Azzkikr
09-11-2016, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry, but why would I need to type it into Google when he clearly said it was in Canterbury? Who is the tool? You've missed that clue twice now.

And now you know where it is, can we expect an after report?

I know what i read from Lambs comment. Now let me repeat what I said "i just wanted to be sure" Are you you stupid? Now if you have a problem with me clarifying what I needed to know then you can cry me a river.
Also just because I wanted to know where it is doesnt necessarily mean that I will be going there and even if I did doesnt mean I have to give an AR. Do you understand or do i need to repeat myself to you? You're a Joke. Now turn around and keep walking.

simplelife
09-11-2016, 10:00 PM
well, that escalated quickly

Azzkikr
09-11-2016, 10:17 PM
well, that escalated quickly

Well I just asked a simple question and that other person had to be a smart ass. The question wasnt even directed to him. What a tool.

lamb
10-11-2016, 06:33 AM
Well I just asked a simple question and that other person had to be a smart ass. The question wasnt even directed to him. What a tool.

But he was kind of correct. I did put Canterbury in my post. Just saying.

the_boss_king
24-11-2016, 01:48 PM
hostess bars are generally quite expensive.

fruit platters are around 150, which you must get.
then the hostess charge can be anywhere from 80-130 p/h
bottles of alcohol cost around 2-300 aswell