PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Lina

Crusader
08-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Last Friday morning started off terrible - Within minutes of arriving at a client site for some work, I was using "f*&k" like I would use a comma.
It was shaping up to be one of them sort of days.

Before I could even think of how sweet it would be to get a nice massage, I found myself about 2 blocks away from the office, walking up the stairs of 227 Broadway.
I didn't like my chances of having a great amount of choice given it was lunchtime, I hadn't called ahead and I'd seen a couple of other punters walk in ahead of me.

Eventually I got up there and was greeted by the mamasan. She said all of the girls were booked but one would be finishing up shortly. She then asked if I was after a strong massage, to which I nodded profusely. She then told me that this girl that was finishing would be perfect for me. Part of me thought she was just saying what I wanted to hear, the other part of me believed her.

Out comes this cute little Taiwanese girl, Lina. She takes me upstairs and into the room, and I jump in the shower. I was quite amped at this point as she was quite attractive and I couldn't wait to see what was under that little white dress.

Onto the table and the "pleasure" begins. Now I don't know if that 5ft2, 40kg little pocket rocket had wonder woman strength, or if I was that messed up - but she had me wincing like a little schoolgirl. Through the face hole of the table, I could feel my wrinkled cheeks and squinted eyes and at one point, I thought my whole face was going to get sucked through. I am no slouch (6ft, 90kgs) but it was a naked David and Goliath matchup. She went to town on the part 1, beat me senseless and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There is also something very cute about this girl - I think it may have been the combination of the soft voice, her very feminine demeanour and that overt shyness that you wouldn't expect in these joints. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wanted to tear shreds off her, she had me going.

Part 2 starts and she immediately sits on my ass. The gym junkie in me wanted to start doing push-ups but I thought it probably wasn't the time or place. Eyes closed, feeling her naked bottom-end sitting on me, I was anticipating the wet feel of oil. It didn't come. Instead, I felt what I thought to be baby powder sprinkled over me. It was and I couldn't help but turn around and tell her that this will be a first for me. She smiled and bit her bottom lip. I buckled like a virgin schoolboy and then planted my face back in the hole. She then started teasing my caboose, my vegies and then reached underneath and latched on to my rod like she claimed it. Bam, I was solid as fk. The highlight of the tackle tickle was the way she gently moved her fingers and nails all over. I squirmed a little because I'm crazy ticklish, but I loved every moment of that.

A few very seductive slides, heavy breathing and some light kisses and then I was on my back for the home stretch. Finally getting a good look at her body, I was shocked. She's fit! Nice toned legs and ass, great taco, beautiful natural (albeit a little small) tits and a "f$#k me" face that will drive a gay man straight. She kissed my chest as she was tugging away, flicking her hair on occasions before finally resting her head on my belly. That instant feeling of tease when you know that her face is nothing but inches from your cock, it sent me crazy. The volcano then erupted like it never had before and we both hit the showers. Magic.

We embraced in a huge hug at the end. It was a top quality hour. Ill be back for her.

Attitude = 9
Looks = 8
Body = 8
Part 1 = 8
Part 2 = 9

I've noticed that there have been some caucs on the roster lately. An italian and south american.
Any intel on these?

ouch
08-11-2016, 05:57 PM
After an outstanding experience like that id be going back for 2nds and 3rds. Seems like Grand old time was had. Great review

krOnkerZz
09-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Great review. That part 2 sounded magical.

londonlife
04-04-2017, 02:31 AM
Did she allow the nipple sucking? How much touching was allowed?

thehound
04-04-2017, 08:29 AM
nice! sounds like she's worth a try..

if anyone has intel on the non-Asian girls i'd be interested too

londonlife
10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Has anyone know where Lina moved on to? She is no longer working at Broadway and last time saw her at broadway she said she is working else where as well. Pity I didn't ask her wherelse she is working.

londonlife
17-05-2017, 11:05 AM
So no one knows where she is about...

blanet
17-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Pretty sure she's at Sussex Star these days

londonlife
17-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Isee! Thanks @blanet

londonlife
17-05-2017, 08:59 PM
I see Thanks Blanet

londonlife
17-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Oh! Is she still named Lina there?

blanet
20-05-2017, 11:23 PM
No she has a different name I forgot but she only works weekdays. Weird I can't even see any Sussex star info in the forum.