PDA

View Full Version : General talk A very unexpected session with a ML

handcockJ
10-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Sorry guys, I can’t really name the place or the ML so I didn’t post in the AR section.
I went to one of my favourite haunts in the Lower North Shore and was told that there was a new thai girl. I thought what the hell, I’ll give her a try.
I was led into the room by a slim Thai girl with nice B cups and an AMAZING ASS. I took a shower straight away (I find taking a shower in front of the ML’s typically tells them that you know what to expect so there is no beating around the bush). As I was showering she was in the room prepping the room, some small talk and light joking to put her at ease (she told me she was only new at this - 2 weeks).

I just on the edge of the table with just the towel around me and I cut straight to the chase.
“So what extras do you offer?”
She said” NHJ for $50” (Standard responses
I replied.. “Anything else?” This is when things got interesting.
She replied cheekily “What else did you want?”
Me:“Sex?”
Her: "Sorry no.."
Me “BJ?”
She said “You do this here?”
I said. “Sure”
She said.. “I don’t have a condom”
Me: “Maybe we can do it without one”
She paused and said.. “$100”
I thought what the hell, she had amazing Angelina Jolie lips “Sure”

She dropped straight to her knees and started licking my little brother, her BJ skills I would rate a 8/10. Great effort and eye contact throughout. I asked if I could touch her pussy.
She said “outside only”
She straddled me 69 to give me access and I cheekily started licking her inner thighs. As soon as I touch her pussy it was already dripping. Time to test my limits..

After 2 minutes of rubbing her I “accidentally” slipped my finger inside. She let out a little yelp of surprise and then a moan. I then thought what the hell! and gave her some DATY. She didn’t protest a single bit and kept giving me an even more enthusiastic BBBJ.

This continued for about 5 minutes until I flipped her over and started fingering her (slipping a tip of a finger into her ass at the same time). She said “I hate you, you caught me at the worst time” I said “Why?” She said, “I haven’t had sex for 2 months, and with her eyes locked onto mine she said” I want you to fuck me”

Guys..it took unimaginable restraint not to plunge into her.. my little brother was using her pussy lips like a harmonica. I kept thinking. 5 minutes of fun and I might get a STI.
I fingered her until her she came and collapsed onto the table.

She said, "you haven’t cum yet” and continued to give me a BBBJ. Bear in mind we still had 30 minutes to go in the 1 hour “massage”session. Unfortunately, it took me a while to get my engine revving again as I was too busy pleasuring her. After 5 minutes of BBBJ I started fingering her again until she came.
She started to teasingly scold me “ you made me come, now I’m too tired to see other clients” “I have to work another 8 hours” (LOL)
In the end to please her I stood her and finished myself over her cute little breasts (she lent forward to catch it with her mouth instinctively but I moved the jet away because I knew she had to re do her make up.

Guys, I’m new at punting however I realised if you treat the girls nicely and that they are normal people trying to make a living. They tend to be more accomodating and “open minded”. In saying that YMMV.
(Next week, I’m going to bring a condom when I see her again…)

Massage King
10-11-2016, 12:42 AM
Nice one. Sounds like you had great session

Not that it matters but its pretty easy to work out who the ML is bro

handcockJ
10-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Nice one. Sounds like you had great session

Not that it matters but its pretty easy to work out who the ML is bro

Please don't give out any details I don't want to get her in trouble, shes a sweet gal

magicman
10-11-2016, 06:15 AM
well done now she will have horny punters bugging her for bareback sex

Cracker38
10-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Has been a while since I punted around the lower north shore but I can't think of a place that would have showers in the rooms and you would have to negotiate extras including a nhj for $50 in the room with the girl. Only place I can think of has the pricing structure that you would pay all up first inclusive of the nhj. This place is in hampden rd artarmon.

Anyone know of other shops operating on a Chinese model that have showers in the room?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Another nice review brother handcockj ,

How was this experience compared with Rebecca or Emma ?

Sam88
10-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Hehe it happens all too often when you accidentally slip your dick into them ;)

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Hehe it happens all too often when you accidentally slip your dick into them ;)

For a $100 tip! Nothing is accident there buddy !

paulgallen
10-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Damn. What an exhilirating ride that was. Better than Disneyland

tales88
10-11-2016, 04:44 PM
So I'm guessing g serenity?

mcnut
10-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Sorry guys, I can’t really name the place or the ML so I didn’t post in the AR section.
I went to one of my favourite haunts in the Lower North Shore and was told that there was a new thai girl. I thought what the hell, I’ll give her a try.
I was led into the room by a slim Thai girl with nice B cups and an AMAZING ASS. I took a shower straight away (I find taking a shower in front of the ML’s typically tells them that you know what to expect so there is no beating around the bush). As I was showering she was in the room prepping the room, some small talk and light joking to put her at ease (she told me she was only new at this - 2 weeks).

I just on the edge of the table with just the towel around me and I cut straight to the chase.
“So what extras do you offer?”
She said” NHJ for $50” (Standard responses
I replied.. “Anything else?” This is when things got interesting.
She replied cheekily “What else did you want?”
Me:“Sex?”
Her: "Sorry no.."
Me “BJ?”
She said “You do this here?”
I said. “Sure”
She said.. “I don’t have a condom”
Me: “Maybe we can do it without one”
She paused and said.. “$100”
I thought what the hell, she had amazing Angelina Jolie lips “Sure”

She dropped straight to her knees and started licking my little brother, her BJ skills I would rate a 8/10. Great effort and eye contact throughout. I asked if I could touch her pussy.
She said “outside only”
She straddled me 69 to give me access and I cheekily started licking her inner thighs. As soon as I touch her pussy it was already dripping. Time to test my limits..

After 2 minutes of rubbing her I “accidentally” slipped my finger inside. She let out a little yelp of surprise and then a moan. I then thought what the hell! and gave her some DATY. She didn’t protest a single bit and kept giving me an even more enthusiastic BBBJ.

This continued for about 5 minutes until I flipped her over and started fingering her (slipping a tip of a finger into her ass at the same time). She said “I hate you, you caught me at the worst time” I said “Why?” She said, “I haven’t had sex for 2 months, and with her eyes locked onto mine she said” I want you to fuck me”

Guys..it took unimaginable restraint not to plunge into her.. my little brother was using her pussy lips like a harmonica. I kept thinking. 5 minutes of fun and I might get a STI.
I fingered her until her she came and collapsed onto the table.

She said, "you haven’t cum yet” and continued to give me a BBBJ. Bear in mind we still had 30 minutes to go in the 1 hour “massage”session. Unfortunately, it took me a while to get my engine revving again as I was too busy pleasuring her. After 5 minutes of BBBJ I started fingering her again until she came.
She started to teasingly scold me “ you made me come, now I’m too tired to see other clients” “I have to work another 8 hours” (LOL)
In the end to please her I stood her and finished myself over her cute little breasts (she lent forward to catch it with her mouth instinctively but I moved the jet away because I knew she had to re do her make up.

Guys, I’m new at punting however I realised if you treat the girls nicely and that they are normal people trying to make a living. They tend to be more accomodating and “open minded”. In saying that YMMV.
(Next week, I’m going to bring a condom when I see her again…)

I can see you have STRONG will!

handcockJ
10-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Sorry guys not going to name the place or the ML, it was a moment of passion for both of us. She is a very nice girl and going back in a few weeks anyway.

woods23
10-11-2016, 10:06 PM
She might need some extra cash before going back?
Why do you think she bbbj you?
She will appreciate for your help!!!

Sam88
10-11-2016, 10:48 PM
For a $100 tip! Nothing is accident there buddy !

Happened to me once without a tip lol just too in zone. The girl just went " do me" !

New girls are always good lol

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Happened to me once without a tip lol just too in zone. The girl just went " do me" !

New girls are always good lol

Or an under satisfied milf !!

Her husband or boyfriend may have never licked her pussy before.........haha

Sam88
10-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Reminds me of this Japanese milf I saw few months ago, boy was she turned on lol. Her first day... wonder where she is now

Choc-O-Block
11-11-2016, 05:26 AM
Sorry guys not going to name the place or the ML, it was a moment of passion for both of us. She is a very nice girl and going back in a few weeks anyway.

Moment of passion? of course it was...LOL more like you won lotto for an hour....Don't be a softcock handcock & spill your beans. What are you afraid of, someone else might become her "Superman" instead of you? This is a forum after all to share with one another & as long as the punter treats her right that's all that matters.

gammera
11-11-2016, 07:20 AM
There seems to be a lot of cloak and dagger on this forum at the moment . I know everybody has the
right to protect their source , but these same people don't seem to understand why people doubt
the authenticity of the post. People who question their posts are called trolls but this is wrong as
they just don't liked to be tricked by a potential made up story. I am not sticking up for these
so called trolls , but I can see sometimes why people question certain posts.

Massage King
11-11-2016, 09:32 AM
There seems to be a lot of cloak and dagger on this forum at the moment . I know everybody has the
right to protect their source , but these same people don't seem to understand why people doubt
the authenticity of the post. People who question their posts are called trolls but this is wrong as
they just don't liked to be tricked by a potential made up story. I am not sticking up for these
so called trolls , but I can see sometimes why people question certain posts.

I agree with you. There are a lot BS posts that you just have to see right through, some more obvious than others. Anytime you read things on the internet you have to be alert to the possibility that it may not be real, especially here where everyone is anonymous and quite a few fantasy writers around lol

In this case I think the experience is genuine and the poster is reporting what actually took place as some of the information can be verified very easily. If he chooses not to disclose the shop and ML name, well I guess that's up to him.

poundher
11-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Fantasy writers have a very good imagination!
Where a 50 year old average looking ml can be referred to as a young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife!

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Fantasy writers have a very good imagination!
Where a 50 year old average looking ml can be referred to as a young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife!

You bloody fucking asshole just won't stop won't you !

If you want to attack me using my old post, be a man and quote the original, don't take words out of its context .

For those brothers who were not familiar with this troll, this was my original :

Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

And let me shot down all your lies one at a time:

1. Mimi is not 50 year old, she is same age as Coco and Coco turned 40 in June 2014, if you
Don't know, shut the fuck up.

2. I never said Mimi is beautiful , I said she was pretty in my eyes and I stood by that !

3. And I didnt say she was a "young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife", i said: "older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series". And again, I stood by what I said . A 60/70 old Yakuza boss's 40 year old younger wife, that's so common in Japanese Yakuza gangster movies . Any Asian brothers who have seen the 極道之妻 or 花之蛇 series will agree!

4. And last but not lease, has anyone who went to see Mimi based on my review ever came out and complaints that they were not happy ? Or had a bad session ?

So, did I not provided good punting tips to the general forum and everyone who followed my Intel had a good time?

What have you and all your others banned alias have ever contributed to this forum ??

poundher
11-11-2016, 11:48 AM
You bloody fucking asshole just won't stop won't you !

If you want to attack me using my old post, be a man and quote the original, don't take words out of its context .

For those brothers who were not familiar with this troll, this was my original :

Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

And let me shot down all your lies one at a time:

1. Mimi is not 50 year old, she is same age as Coco and Coco turned 40 in June 2014, if you
Don't know, shut the fuck up.

2. I never said Mimi is beautiful , I said she was pretty in my eyes and I stood by that !

3. And I didnt say she was a "young beautiful Japanese Yakuza housewife", i said: "older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series". And again, I stood by what I said . A 60/70 old Yakuza boss's 40 year old younger wife, that's so common in Japanese Yakuza gangster movies . Any Asian brothers who have seen the 極道之妻 or 花之蛇 series will agree!

4. And last but not lease, has anyone who went to see Mimi based on my review ever came out and complaints that they were not happy ? Or had a bad session ?

So, did I not provided good punting tips to the general forum and everyone who followed my Intel had a good time?

What have you and all your others banned alias have ever contributed to this forum ??

This is what Ahlungor says about her in this thread:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore
"imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face."
Later on the thread develops into a shitfight, people questioning Ahlungor's truthfulness, eg.:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore&p=419451&viewfull=1#post419451

And here he says:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44392-Mimi-the-36-E-Cups-Erotic-Master-Burwood-0406-411-592&highlight=mimi
"Age : late 30's - 40" - Just yesterday Ahlungor said she was 40 ?
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?60550-Mimi-Burwood&p=897191&viewfull=1#post897191

Enough said!
Case closed!

gammera
11-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Enough said!
Case closed!

poundher you are relentless , like a dog on a bone , a cat chasing a mouse , cattle dog chasing sheep,
US Marshall hunting fugitive . Please if I ever step on your toes please give me a chance to
apologise :shout:

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Enough said!
Case closed!

No, the case is closed when I said so or when you are banned again !

Check your facts dump ass if you try to attack me again with my own post !

So, I was wrong in saying Mimi was late 30's to 40's ??

Read my post above , Coco and Mimi are same age I said and I knew that for a fact , have you even met the ladies ! So when I said Coco turned 40 in June 2014, so did Mimi.

My original post on Mimi was back in 2012! So what age did that make Mimi at the time you stupid idiot !

poundher
11-11-2016, 01:16 PM
I've seen Mimi 1 year ago or more.
I'd say late 40's. Others have said 50!
Anyway she's a lovely lady and deserves better than the treatment you've been doing!

poundher
11-11-2016, 01:31 PM
poundher you are relentless , like a dog on a bone , a cat chasing a mouse , cattle dog chasing sheep,
US Marshall hunting fugitive . Please if I ever step on your toes please give me a chance to
apologise :shout:

Case closed.
Shill exposed.
Enough said,
Put the overhype to bed!
I'm not a poet troll but that's how I roll! Lol!

Raybo
11-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Back on topic,thanks Handcock for your story. Got me thinking about my next punt, and my last one. Let me put it this way, part of me wishes i had the same restraint as you!

Sam88
11-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Lol I like how this thread went from a good unexpected punt to ahlungor/poundher drama

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Lol I like how this thread went from a good unexpected punt to ahlungor/poundher drama

And who started the fight first every single time ?

Most of the times I just ignore them and mind my own business but these trolls just followed me everywhere from thread to thread until I have no choice but to tell him to shut the fuck up again !

krOnkerZz
11-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Interesting punt!

Cracker38
11-11-2016, 03:32 PM
I'm still trying to think of a lower north shore shop that has a shower in the room, as the original poster said, he showered while the girl was in the room getting it ready and he liked to shower in front of the girl so you know what to expect and there is no beating around the bush.
Can anyone think of or mention a shop in the lower north shore area that works on the Chinese model of payment, where u pay for the massage only upfront and then negotiate any extras inside the room?
Somebody mentioned Serenity, but I seem to recall that being an exterior shower room.
The only place I can think off with showers in the room in Artarmon Thai massage in hampden rd, which would have all Thai girls. But they charge inclusive service upfront so the punter would have already paid for a nhj, there would no $50 tip.
I'm just trying to think of a shop that matches the posters comments regarding the services he said he received.

Concord massage has showered in the rooms, but I wouldn't call it lower north shore.

Mr Bastard
11-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Only Woman Bleed

But back to the main topic..

I thought the Op was a good read.........

Thanks Handcock, I respect your respect for the WL's anonimity..

Good Work

Mr Bastard
11-11-2016, 06:48 PM
The truth is out there...............

poundher
11-11-2016, 07:19 PM

It's a shame ahlungor is polluting the forum with foul language and named calling.
Shows alot about his lack of inner peace and bad character.

Choc-O-Block
11-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Granted, OP was a good read.
That's all folks!

Choc-O-Block
11-11-2016, 08:19 PM
As for Ahlungor & Poundher....
Farkin hilarious!

Miyamoto
11-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Poundher, in the feud between ahlungor and yourself, I'll back ahlungor, he has given more to me on this forum than you. As such, I take offense to your harassment, meet me at the cafe at 3pm. See you at 3:02 massage king

poundher
11-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Poundher, in the feud between ahlungor and yourself, I'll back ahlungor, he has given more to me on this forum than you. As such, I take offense to your harassment, meet me at the cafe at 3pm. See you at 3:02 massage king

I'll be there at 3pm.
If I'm not there start without me ;)

Sam88
11-11-2016, 11:03 PM

3:03pm me ? We can go gang bang a girl together ;)

poundher
11-11-2016, 11:05 PM

I'll be there at 3pm.
Depending on traffic.
Pm me your number in case I'm running late I'll call you to start without me :)

opimrs
14-11-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm still trying to think of a lower north shore shop that has a shower in the room, as the original poster said, he showered while the girl was in the room getting it ready and he liked to shower in front of the girl so you know what to expect and there is no beating around the bush.
Can anyone think of or mention a shop in the lower north shore area that works on the Chinese model of payment, where u pay for the massage only upfront and then negotiate any extras inside the room?
Somebody mentioned Serenity, but I seem to recall that being an exterior shower room.
The only place I can think off with showers in the room in Artarmon Thai massage in hampden rd, which would have all Thai girls. But they charge inclusive service upfront so the punter would have already paid for a nhj, there would no $50 tip.
I'm just trying to think of a shop that matches the posters comments regarding the services he said he received.

Concord massage has showered in the rooms, but I wouldn't call it lower north shore.
I was at Serenity the other day and the shower is definitely outside the room. Artarmon Thai is the only massage shop I know of with in-room shower but it's all inclusive. I too am intrigued by where this place could be

Mr Bastard
14-11-2016, 06:01 PM
115 Pacific Hwy Nth Syd

Hammerhead
14-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Pure at North Sydney has an all inclusive pricing structure.

The OP said he was offered NHJ for an extra $50 once inside the room with the ML.....

The mystery continues....