PDA

View Full Version : Question What do you do?

beta101
13-11-2016, 08:02 AM
Hi Guys,

5 minutes into a 60 minutes session. You don't click with the girl or she is too ugly on closer look or pussy smell bad or have armpit hair or too old or insert reason. What do you do?

I ended up paying for the full hour and didn't even try to have sex with her and I paid for one more hour with a new girl afterwards...

nomoney3
13-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Cut your losses and move on quick. I would have left immediately...

GoldfishMan
13-11-2016, 09:09 AM
I would've done the same thing, bro beta. Just because you've wasted the money doesn't mean you have to waste your time as well.

sukeong
13-11-2016, 09:35 AM
If determining whether we have chemistry I will give more than five mins. If other factors I will just give it a go until I can't stand anymore and give excuse to leave.

Only time I ever cut short though was when the WL refuse to continue after like 15 seconds of sex saying it hurts too much. I paid her $200 out of $300 and left. Just blame on my luck and move on.

CunningLinguist
13-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Hi Guys,

5 minutes into a 60 minutes session. You don't click with the girl or she is too ugly on closer look or pussy smell bad or have armpit hair or too old or insert reason. What do you do?

I ended up paying for the full hour and didn't even try to have sex with her and I paid for one more hour with a new girl afterwards...

Tell the girl you would like to see the Mammasan, ask the Mammasan for a refund. If you are happy with what she offers take it. If not ask to see another girl for the remainder of the session.

Best to book for half hour also for an unknown.

beta101
13-11-2016, 10:20 AM
thanks. so how do u do this refund thing without hurting the wl's feeling?

i do not want to say to mammasan: oh on second thought, she looks like my grandmum or she look diseased on the pussy and bum area. n theres no way i want to f**k that or let her touch me.

lol oh god the most awkward 60 minutes trying to avoid touching or be touched n come up a reason to leave... naked. fk i think i paid an hour for torture the bad kind

Bigtitlover
13-11-2016, 12:39 PM

i do not want to say to mammasan: oh on second thought, she looks like my grandmum or she look diseased on the pussy and bum area. n theres no way i want to f**k that or let her touch me.

lol oh god the most awkward 60 minutes trying to avoid touching or be touched n come up a reason to leave... naked. fk i think i paid an hour for torture the bad kind

Ive had this happen to me on numerous occasions. They look all nice and beautiful in their clothes but the moment you get undressed you begin to notice things you dont like. For example i really dont like tattoos on girls and on numerous occasions once they take off their clothes, i see their tattoos (normally i will ask the mamasan first but sometimes i forget...) anyways since they have already taken off their clothes, i feel obligated to stay with them but sometimes i just cant.

I would ask for the mamasan and tell her i'd want to change the girl, not for free of course since i've already seen that girl naked. normally i'd give them anywhere between $20-$50 dollars for the hassle and pay again for another new girl!!

JimBeam
13-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Honesty all of youse standard are too high, I would just turn her around pull her hair and doggy the shit out of her.. of course unless she has a smelly pussy.. having said that I rarely have bad punts.. Lets just say I do my homework before I punt..

ML_Lover
13-11-2016, 09:58 PM
I had a bad experience a few weeks ago - after 15 minutes I didn't care about the money, just wanted to get out of there - really didn't like the girl, and she was way toooo skinny for my taste - but I'm too nice/too stupid, so stayed and suffered the full hour.

CunningLinguist
14-11-2016, 07:46 AM

Just ask to see the Mammasan in private, then tell her the truth, she can tell the girl if she thinks it is important.

cuteguy
19-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I guess seeing a girl in the line up and how she presents to you might give some indication of how she might behave with you in the bedroom. If she is moody or doesn't bother to make any effort in introducing yourself can suggest a bad or disinterested attitude. Sometimes reading ARs on girls does assist.

On the other hand, if you get into the room and after having showers you detect she has bad odour coming from down below or is showing no interest to make your time memorable then talk to the boss and express your concerns. If the boss is reasonable then they might ask you to choose another girl given that you have paid for the girl. If you went ahead with the session then it might be difficult to request a refund. If the service is terrible, a boss may give you a discount for the next visit but it is at their discretion.

Crusader
21-11-2016, 09:48 PM
A couple or weeks ago I went into a shop in neutral bay. After I'm led to the room by the mamasan, she asks me to remove my clothes and lie face down. Before I could even get started, I received a text message that I had to reply to so I was still fully clothed when the masseuse walked back in. A tall, skinny ladyboy walks in and I was not having it. Got nothing against them, but they do not float my boat at all. By the graces of God, I had my phone in my hand still and said that I would have to run. Apologised cos I didn't want to be an outright prick, but damn, it could've been far more awkward.

cuteguy
21-11-2016, 09:54 PM
A couple or weeks ago I went into a shop in neutral bay. After I'm led to the room by the mamasan, she asks me to remove my clothes and lie face down. Before I could even get started, I received a text message that I had to reply to so I was still fully clothed when the masseuse walked back in. A tall, skinny ladyboy walks in and I was not having it. Got nothing against them, but they do not float my boat at all. By the graces of God, I had my phone in my hand still and said that I would have to run. Apologised cos I didn't want to be an outright prick, but damn, it could've been far more awkward.

I don't blame you running away when you saw the ladyboy.:shout:

CunningLinguist
21-11-2016, 10:56 PM
WTF another shop with ladyboys!

gammera
22-11-2016, 08:41 PM
These Thai ladyboys are everywhere. Go to the Capital Theatre ( Thai Town ) many of
the chefs are LB and damn good ones !! That though is where the buck stops.
If you have a fetish for LB fine there are plenty on cracker and the classifieds. They
just don't belong in girl only shops. Yes there is a funny side but if they want to
become a part of the community this type of practice is quickly evaporating any
goodwill they have.

Crusader
22-11-2016, 11:32 PM
WTF another shop with ladyboys!

Yeah bro ... like proper ladyboy .. didn't even try to hide it. Probably also thought I wouldn't mind .... sorely mistaken