PDA

View Full Version : General talk First Post

aaron11
14-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Hi all, i had a very nice massage at a shop at Slacks Creek, was Kinston Road from memory, I’m not from Brisbane so when i came down a month later, i re visited but the young lady was no longer there. language barrier meant i couldn’t really find out where she is now working, she was early/mid twenties, about 160cm, I’m quite experienced when it comes to having massages, probably had over 30-40, this was by far the best, not sure if i can say what happened during the massage, but i want more lol.

reddoor
14-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Well ,greetings aaron. When u say u r quite experienced as you've had 30 -40.
Is that different ladies or massages,either way i hope the one at slacks creek wasn't the only one u were happy with. Thats not a good strike rate. Look forward to some informative posts. Cheers.

aaron11
15-11-2016, 10:42 AM
All been different. I cant remember al of them, but have been to both Morooka shops, one at Magic Mile, other one further up just off Ipswich rd, Spring Hill twice, Fortitude Valley in the little arcade three times (had a duo there). Another Fortitude Valley one, cant remember where. Queen St mall, up the stairs. Out Morningside near Old Cleveland road, been there three times, two on Old Cleveland Road, seen Anna on Old Cleveland Road. Another was Logan Road, my other escapades have been all South side, the one on Kingston rd been there twice, tried to get same girl, but she had moved on, had another younger girl there who was nice and decent. I suppose I’m always looking at topping the last massage so to speak. Most of my experiences have been good. More importantly I’ve had some good massages. As far as the other bits, I’ve had an up and down run. My best experience ever was at the Shop on Kingston Road, had a 1 hour, i was a walk in, first room up top of stairs, 60 for 1 hour, she used quite a bit of oil, she could tell i was hard as i readjusted myself down there. She edged me closer and closer, by sensually touching between my legs, both sides of my bum, then my balls, then we held hands while she played with me, she went back to my bum and started a prostate massage, not inside, rubbing my rose bud, i must have surrounded at that point and said more oil, so she obliged, she got on the table kneeling down behind me and went to town on my rose bud, finishing she oiled up my cock, i was on all 4’s and she made me cum, i was shaking, the kicker, never paid a dime.

fortitude valley arcade shop, I’ve had a nice time at, the short younger lady, has brought me to earth shuddering climaxes, paid 50 each time extra, one was in the duo massage, my massages are about the journey, some are so very good at blowing your mind, nothing mechanical about it, some just break down the 1 hour into 5 minutes on arm, 5 minutes on other arm, 5 minutes on leg, 10 minutes on back. I like the fact some really enjoy what they do, the above lady in my review, she was getting off on it, thats rare.

My worst experience was the new place Pataya, its at Slacks Creek and next to Mr Toys on Pacific HWY, i paid for 1 hour, waited in the room like 10 minutes laying down, it was hot and dingy, she came in, tall slim lady, her technique was woeful, hardly any oil, but 10 minutes in she tells me extras are 50, she made me feel very uncomfortable, as she reiterated three times, she then went about her mechanical business, i told her at the end if i wanted extras id leave it till the end, not the start, she didn’t like this, you took underpants off, you took underpants off, so i told her she propositioned me and left.

I have been to a shop at Nerang Surfers, she was very good, had a little gold bikini on when extras came up, she undressed and was very wiling to be played with. My other very good experience was naked spirit massage where i live, she is a tantra masseuses and very well trained.

So my question is, whats the best current place to go to in Brisbane?

popeye96
15-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Can't really answer that question, because what might be the best for one person, might not be the best for you. There is a plethera of information on this site already for you to read through and make an informed decision.