PDA

View Full Version : Question Chatting with ML's?

charles.johnson69
14-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Hey fellow punters,

Was just curious as to what everyone talked about with their ML's or WL's during the session. Do you guys just usually have small talk or are there genuine topics to discuss?

Bigtitlover
14-11-2016, 03:02 PM
how long they've been in australia, do they like it here, how is it different from their home country etc etc given that their english is good enough. I always like to ask if they have a boyfriend :cool2::cool2:

Apart from that, alot of the times depends on chemistry i guess, sometimes it just becomes dead silent and awkward whereas if you get a good one, the conversation will flow regardless of what you are talking about :miao::miao:

poundher
14-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Yes I love having a chin wag with mls.
The topics vary from chatting about whats on tv, sometimes I suggest gambling tips for them to waste their money and we chat about celebrity gossip.

Cheers.

tpol
14-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Me too. I find stimulating the brain vital in the experience

sukeong
14-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Yes I love having a chin wag with mls.
The topics vary from chatting about whats on tv, sometimes I suggest gambling tips for them to waste their money and we chat about celebrity gossip.

Cheers.

Local celebs or from their country of origin?

poundher
14-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Local celebs or from their country of origin?

Mainly Kardashian type of celebrity gossip.

It may not work for all so ymmv.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

ML_Lover
14-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Essential to charm away their inhibitions about some old bloke wanting to pussy play...

Some girls are harder to amuse than others.

Start easy - what do you study, why Australia, have you travelled in Aus, what are your plans, why do you work here, do your friends know, What will be your career when you finish studying...

Babycat
14-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Essential to charm away their inhibitions about some old bloke wanting to pussy play...

Some girls are harder to amuse than others.

Start easy - what do you study, why Australia, have you travelled in Aus, what are your plans, why do you work here, do your friends know, What will be your career when you finish studying...
Oh, please don't ask the reason why they work there.
If my clients are from England, I like to talk about MU and soccer. If they are from Italy, again, soccer.

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Oh, please don't ask the reason why they work there.
If my clients are from England, I like to talk about MU and soccer. If they are from Italy, again, soccer.

For me it's very simple and easy :

As most of the massage ladies I have seen are usually busty girls , so, the first time when I slide my lil Ah between their big tits, I would always say exactly the same line: your boyfriend is a very lucky man !..........haha

And of course, if she is Chinese:

你的男朋友真是太幸運了!👍

rooter
14-11-2016, 10:47 PM
I mainly see WLs and do 1 hour sessions.
Basically we chat for the first 5 minutes, then get into it, then chat again for the last 5 minutes.
it's usually just small talk, and joking and having a few laughs.
I never ask the girls personal questions because I respect their privacy, but sometimes they open up and tell me intimate things, I don't know why, I guess I just have one of those faces women trust.
And it's not just when punting, I have had conversations with married women I hardly know and they tell me things they haven't even told their husbands in 15 years. I think they mistake my disinterest and indifference for non-judgemental understanding
I like to have a R&T session every now and then and that's a different dynamic.
With a R&T during part 1 you have around 30 to 40 minutes to chat.
Again I just indulge in a bit of small talk with the girls or sometimes I will just excuse myself and say I just want to enjoy the massage in silence.
Either way the girls are Ok with it.
But sometimes the girls will decide they want to tell me lot's of intimate details about their lives.
Sometimes I listen, and sometimes I just drift off and fall half asleep.
It's all good - punting is punting.
You shouldn't over analyse punting - if you do then it loses its, wonder, charm, magic and mystery.
In fact you shouldn't over analyse life - again if you do it loses it's wonder, charm, magic and mystery.
Enjoy.

krOnkerZz
14-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Small talk and if it seems like the conversation is going somewhere then it becomes an actual in depth conversation. Ymmv

cuteguy
14-11-2016, 10:57 PM
There's a lot to talk about during the sessions. Try bringing up topics that would interest the girl. Most girls enjoy humour at times. Of course, many girls like to chat in order to improve their English skills. You can chat about their stay in Australia, what they are studying (not boys), where they like to travel and what they like to do. Some ask what it is like at other shops. We can touch on relationships and marital status (many girls do ask this). Some girls do open up and reveal that they have children back home and other personal matters. In all, they are no different to any other girls out there.

kingyema
14-11-2016, 11:30 PM
From experience so far, all the WL's i've had conversations with have all been about their travels, their thoughts of Australia, music, movies, shopping and all other common topics which usually leads to more intimate conversations regarding sex, what they like, their love lives etc. Idk, wl's i've had so far seem to open up quite easy from the get go and keen to talk to which is always fun and creates a comfortable atmosphere which becomes just pure lust and soul sucking sex haha Also maybe cause majority of the wl's i've had are the same age as me or close to my age. just my 2 cents

tpol
15-11-2016, 12:07 AM
What about, what are your strengths, weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Give me an example where you overcome conflict?

Nejums
15-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Mainly how many fingers they prefer inside them.

Babycat
15-11-2016, 02:37 AM
What about, what are your strengths, weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Give me an example where you overcome conflict?
Are you my professor of Marketing strategy, lol? But I like these questions.

Littlewonder
15-11-2016, 07:31 AM
Most of the girls I see don't speak English so we dont talk much other than the basics just get on with the fun.

garfield
15-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Sometimes I chat with the Girl too much and the session is almost finished, the girl then said 'we have to do something', and then I have to rush in the next 5 mins to get the job done.

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2016, 08:16 AM

Her strength is her 38 DD Cups

Her weakness is she gets wet very quickly the moment you DATY !

To be a manasan in her own shop !

To suck or not suck ? To fuck or not to fuck ? The customer is King! The customer is Always Right !

garfield
15-11-2016, 08:22 AM
Her strength is her 38 DD Cups

Her weakness is she gets wet very quickly the moment you DATY !

To be a manasan in her own shop !

To suck or not suck ? To fuck or not to fuck ? The customer is King! The customer is Always Right !

Good analysis, professor.

Sam88
15-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Nice one Ahlungor hahaha!!

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2016, 08:49 AM
One of the reason why Mimi is so exceptionally good was that she hardly talk during the session, even to me! Sure, we catch up in the beginning but once the massage started, she just concentrated on her routines and you can just close your eyes and enjoy. Of course, this is also due to Mimi's limited English so some non Chinese brothers were a bit disappointed that there ain't more communications . So each to his own !

Then on the other hand you have another master Coco who is a chatter box by nature and probably talks too much......haha

The only remaining master Candy probably has the right balance !

Just my three cents !

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2016, 08:55 AM
Are you my professor of Marketing strategy, lol? But I like these questions.

Those are very useful and standard interviewing questions for human resources personnel, may be you can answer these questions too:

1. What is your best attributes?

2. If you want to improve one thing on your work related performance, what would that be ?

3. How do you handle a difficult customer?

4. What is your best achievement at your current employment ?

5. Why do you want to join this company?

6. What is the most significant contribution you can bring to the new employer ?

Raybo
15-11-2016, 10:48 AM
I think most conversations are reasonable to have. About the only conversation i would not have with them is their line of work if they want to talk about it then fine, i still wouldnt ask questions, just listen to what they have to say.

charles.johnson69
15-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Haha all great suggestions, not sure if i'd be down for the Marketing professor role though.

Does anyone here usually ask for part 2 upfront or wait until the ML asks?

x11
15-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Those are very useful and standard interviewing questions for human resources personnel, may be you can answer these questions too:

1. What is your best attributes?

2. If you want to improve one thing on your work related performance, what would that be ?

3. How do you handle a difficult customer?

4. What is your best achievement at your current employment ?

5. Why do you want to join this company?

6. What is the most significant contribution you can bring to the new employer ?

Ahlungor.. Would the answers for your favourite ml be

1. My breasts
2 bigger breasts
3. I'd whack them in the face with my big breasts
4. My customers love my breasts
5. I want to show off my breasts
6. Mammaries!

Hehe. Just jesting brother!

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Ahlungor.. Would the answers for your favourite ml be

1. My breasts
2 bigger breasts
3. I'd whack them in the face with my big breasts
4. My customers love my breasts
5. I want to show off my breasts
6. Mammaries!

Hehe. Just jesting brother!

Perfect answers ! Where is this girl ??

tpol
15-11-2016, 08:46 PM
One of the reason why Mimi is so exceptionally good was that she hardly talk during the session, even to me! Sure, we catch up in the beginning but once the massage started, she just concentrated on her routines and you can just close your eyes and enjoy. Of course, this is also due to Mimi's limited English so some non Chinese brothers were a bit disappointed that there ain't more communications . So each to his own !

Then on the other hand you have another master Coco who is a chatter box by nature and probably talks too much......haha

The only remaining master Candy probably has the right balance !

Just my three cents !

I think it depends on the person and what your talk about.

I didnt really like Mimi because she didnt speak.
Coco, however, chatted about the wrong things like she would tell me which girl's shes having troubles with, business, etc. Not really turn on subjects.

I like chatting where it is flirty and a bit of cheekiness. Lately, I have met a few like that. It was one of jessica's strengths. I would say in the last 10 sessions I have had, only Star was like a dead fish. The rest were all cute, cheeky and flirty.

One girl, I think summerville Rebecca was chatty but the only problem was she must've been a decendent of Marco Polo. She used her hands when she spoke (i.e. like an italian).

So it would be handoncock then she would chat and it would be handsoffcock as she would backup with what she says with her hands

garfield
15-11-2016, 10:17 PM
I think it depends on the person and what your talk about.

I didnt really like Mimi because she didnt speak.
Coco, however, chatted about the wrong things like she would tell me which girl's shes having troubles with, business, etc. Not really turn on subjects.

I like chatting where it is flirty and a bit of cheekiness. Lately, I have met a few like that. It was one of jessica's strengths. I would say in the last 10 sessions I have had, only Star was like a dead fish. The rest were all cute, cheeky and flirty.

One girl, I think summerville Rebecca was chatty but the only problem was she must've been a decendent of Marco Polo. She used her hands when she spoke (i.e. like an italian).

So it would be handoncock then she would chat and it would be handsoffcock as she would backup with what she says with her hands
I once know of a ML that talks with her hand, but her hand is very feminine and pretty,van be a hand model and so nice to watch.