PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Yuzu , kawaii! Exceptional! Young! ... You have it all !

ruzi
15-11-2016, 04:38 AM
Ok , boys .
Let me share my another unforgettable fuck with Yuzu from Ginza.
She is in Aus for over a month and I believe she is new to this industry.
She is tall compare to other J girls and sexy body , pretty face , round ass , cleanly shaved which is my all time favourite! DFK was great and Bbbj took me to another high level , outstanding ! She is so tight and horny ! She was talking and non stop moaning(not fake ) while I'm nailing her . We tried mish , CG, RCG , doggy and more . She was kissing and and smelling my ears during the mish and she told me "your ear smells so good , I like your smell " , this instantly reminded me my ex-Lebanese girl friend , she used to say this a lot . Her English is ok and also fun , so I teach her few English words such as doggy , aloe Vera ...
Over all boys , she is very humble and engaging , she likes what she does . 100% followed my lead and definitely another best fuck with GFE .
She is second girl that I wanted see her again next day . As per Wilson she is off today , looking forward to see her again . Just want to fuck her all day everyday !

ruzi
15-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Try to book her again today (I saw her yesterday)but no luck , she is off . Yuzu is amazing ! I'm just sitting in the office and thinking abt yesterday's session with Yuzu.
It will be better if we know weekly roster for Ginza . Or at least 3 days roster in advance .
What do guys think ?
Just want to know if other punters has same opinion or no ?

krOnkerZz
15-11-2016, 09:40 AM
With Ginza, I would prefer a 7 day roster no doubt. But Wilson has his reasons with the daily roster. You just have to play around with what you got

kingyema
15-11-2016, 01:26 PM
With Ginza, I would prefer a 7 day roster no doubt. But Wilson has his reasons with the daily roster. You just have to play around with what you got

I actually prefer the daily roster, keeps the suspense up on who will be there to serve you and also a chance to try someone new, unless you're rooter who's probably tried the whole current roster hahaha

krOnkerZz
15-11-2016, 04:27 PM
I actually prefer the daily roster, keeps the suspense up on who will be there to serve you and also a chance to try someone new, unless you're rooter who's probably tried the whole current roster hahaha

Tried the whole roster...twice

kingyema
15-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Tried the whole roster...twice

fuckk, salute to you bro haha still ticking them off one by one or two per month for me

ruzi
15-11-2016, 09:15 PM
She is on tomorrow, but I'll be in Central Coast tomorrow by 11am.
Damn ! I'm going to miss her this time . She

krOnkerZz
15-11-2016, 11:02 PM
She is on tomorrow, but I'll be in Central Coast tomorrow by 11am.
Damn ! I'm going to miss her this time . She

She? Don't keep us in suspense!!

rcha086
21-11-2016, 02:09 AM

7 day roster would be great for us punters to plan, but realistically it's a management nightmare and would most likely turn to shit for everyone. WLs aren't known to be reliable employees, although Ginza does very well holding on to their good girls. But I think a 7 day roster might lead to a higher number of bookings that get cancelled, both on the punter's end and Ginza's end, so a day-by-day ends up working best. Can't complain really, Wilson posts it up consistently at around 7:30pm the night before so there's plenty of time to get a booking in if you know you're keen for a specific girl and time.

ruzi
12-12-2016, 07:15 PM
I got a session with yuzu this morning and we both are so happy to meet again !
From moment I enter room No 3 she just kissed me madly I mean she was really horny !
She stayed wet until I finished the business , last sentence she said to me was " I am happy today , I enjoyed so much , have a nice day ! "
She is getting much better than before when I see her first time a month ago !
Definitely see her again and again !