PDA

View Full Version : Question Upmarket bathhouse

Miyamoto
16-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Has anyone been to this place? Seems pricey, what's the standard service?

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Same as At Michelle's and Misty's

ramjet
16-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Used to go there quite a bit in the early 80's. All Caucasian model types back then and From memory it was about $100 or $120 per hour for massage. BJ was negotiated with the girls but usually around $100 extra... this was almost 25 years ago so it was very pricey.

I did meet some absolute stunners. I'll always remember Natalie, a tall blonde Austrian girl who'd once done a Penthouse spread.

I didn't know it was still around.

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Used to go there quite a bit in the early 80's. All Caucasian model types back then and From memory it was about $100 or $120 per hour for massage. BJ was negotiated with the girls but usually around $100 extra... this was almost 25 years ago so it was very pricey.

I did meet some absolute stunners. I'll always remember Natalie, a tall blonde Austrian girl who'd once done a Penthouse spread.

I didn't know it was still around.

My all time favourite the 19 yr old 34 DD Cups Aussie beach babe Tamara @ At Michelle was also a genuine Swim suit model, Appeared in Ralph, Auto Babe, Dirt Tracks etc, I think I still have all those magazines with her in it in a box in my garage somewhere........haha!!

Ps. Back then, Tamara actually got an offer to appear in Penthouse and I advised her not to, as once you did nude , there is no way back, and for myself, she doing Penthouse won't show me any thing of her I haven't seen before, so why share it with the thousands or even millions more other blokes ? I really like this girl, I saw her every Monday for about a year!

corvus
16-11-2016, 04:39 PM
On the topic of Bath houses, had anyone been to Babylon in Haymarket ?

What's the damage there and
dservice?

Crusader
16-11-2016, 10:06 PM
On the topic of Bath houses, had anyone been to Babylon in Haymarket ?

What's the damage there and
dservice?

Yeah I am eager for any feedback on Babylon too.

I have been to the Upmarket Bathhouse a couple of times. It was handy as I used to live down the road.
Haven't been there for a year so any sort of review I give may not be accurate anymore.

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Saw a review at Babylon in the other forum from a newbie and he listed the Korean massage all inclusive price as $250/hr.

Can any brother verify that ?

cassius
17-11-2016, 07:25 AM
i haven't been for a while. Was $190.

garfield
17-11-2016, 07:36 AM
Last time I fuck a chinese girl there it was 280.

corvus
17-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Babylon or bath house ?

And was it for 1 hour?