PDA

View Full Version : General talk An interesting punting week in Sydney

HighFlyer
20-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Been a bit crazy this week with various punting activities, not going to do reviews as such but just to let you know whats out there with various price points if you explore around this amazing city.

1) Late 20's Japanese BBBJ / cim / swallow at home (see long thread on that one) - $70
2) 20yo super pretty face Japanese but not as slim as I prefer - in suburban massage shop BBBJ CIM - 30 mins $100 total (seen her 3 times now)
3) Young and slim Malaysian was previously working as receptionist from popular city shop. working in suburbs as reception / part time massage in another shop. nude HJ only - $110
4) Tiny Viet mid 20's (looks 18-19) Chatswood - super quality BBBJ CIM - $170

Takes a bit of effort, but some real gems out there.

Lenka_X5
20-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Yes I agree. There is a lot of untold tales of lust.

tales88
20-11-2016, 05:08 PM
care to share the names of shops and WL?

shootermcgavin
20-11-2016, 07:27 PM
1) Late 20's Japanese BBBJ / cim / swallow at home (see long thread on that one) - $70
2) 20yo super pretty face Japanese but not as slim as I prefer - in suburban massage shop BBBJ CIM - 30 mins $100 total (seen her 3 times now)

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

scooper
21-11-2016, 07:53 PM
meh if you count the thousands $$$ spent to unearth these odd gems, would be far cheaper to go with sure thing.

Oh, don't bother.. he won't tell you where the girls are, either. That's how these threads work.

gammera
21-11-2016, 08:50 PM
meh if you count the thousands $$$ spent to unearth these odd gems, would be far cheaper to go with sure thing.

Oh, don't bother.. he won't tell you where the girls are, either. That's how these threads work.

These type of threads remind me of the fisherman who says he caught plenty of fish but
won't reveal the secret spot or the punter who say they back plenty of winners but won't
tell their system. Its there prerogative but I still can 't work out there modus operandi.
Thankfully most members are willing to share in the After Reports so punters like
me can make up there mind and plan where there next punt will be.

shootermcgavin
21-11-2016, 09:42 PM
I guess the shops in question might not have the appropriate licence, so naming them in an open forum could elicit unwanted attention from the local council.

But still, don't offer me a beer if the fridge is empty.

HighFlyer
21-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Yes its in general talk section as it's an observation of what's really out there that is never reported on (for a good reason)
Can you imagine if someones says young stunner is doing CIM at XXX shop for a bargain price. The forum in it's current form does not support posting of restricted posts for super senior members etc.
Even the existing "private" massage section is almost open to the public with shop owners having full access.

Get out of the city shops boys and explore if you can as all of these (apart from the 1st one found in city) were within 10km of city... not way out west or anything like that.

PS: Shops 2,4 are not advertisers on this site either (but have been reviewed from time to time). Shop 1 used to be / sporatic with rosters.

scooper
21-11-2016, 10:36 PM
teases teases..

suka02
21-11-2016, 10:59 PM
which part of sydney is in highflyer? any hint? eastern/west/innerwest/south?