PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pure Lavander Massage

Doa
23-11-2016, 04:58 AM
Pure Lavander Massage
7/3265 logan rd underwood
Just came up on Wechat today I asked if they have shower they came back Yes not sure if this is new shop or not ?

treble
23-11-2016, 06:19 AM
Would have to be a new shop, I drive past there everyday and haven't noticed, will check it out today.

ducklui
23-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Went there on last sunday. New shop, operate by chinese. Left happily, the girl that i had was nice too.

blas
23-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Gee you guys are quick.

Yep, saw this today, near the tattoo shop, on the other side of Logan rd intersection where a ton of other shops are. If you were travelling from there to exquisite then you'd see it on your right. This area is saturated with them.

$50 for an hour opening special. Looks like all the other shops.

ococpunt
29-11-2016, 06:50 PM
hmm... was going to give this shop a go yesterday, then I thought I will google the shop to find out and this showed

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/pure-lavender-massage-relaxing-sensation-massage-underwood/24359702

seems like they are insisting there are no extras? has anyone been? worthwhile? pm would be appreciated :D

flamejob
29-11-2016, 06:52 PM
hmm... was going to give this shop a go yesterday, then I thought I will google the shop to find out and this showed

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/pure-lavender-massage-relaxing-sensation-massage-underwood/24359702

seems like they are insisting there are no extras? has anyone been? worthwhile? pm would be appreciated :D

That ad is sending conflicting messages. it bangs on about 'sensual' massages and then threatens to blacklist anyone asking for extras. lol. i'm tipping there are extras on offer as indicated by the newby ducklui and the blacklist is to give it an air of legitimacy for any prying eyes.

AboveBoard
29-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Had a look last week-end and walked. Has all the hallmarks of a tug joint. Dunno. Something didn't ring true so I went over rhe road and had a legit. back msg incl. back walking at least a 9/10. The tw ML was a bit distant but warmed up a bit after a bit of chat.

flamejob
29-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Had a look last week-end and walked. Has all the hallmarks of a tug joint. Dunno. Something didn't ring true so I went over rhe road and had a legit. back msg incl. back walking at least a 9/10. The tw ML was a bit distant but warmed up a bit after a bit of chat.

'all the hallmarks of a tug joint' ... AboveBoard by name and nature, huh? you do realise the purpose of this forum? across the road is legit? ok. that could be news to a number of punters.

ococpunt
30-11-2016, 09:24 AM
across the road is legit? that's definitely a news for me :cool2:

AboveBoard
30-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Hey flame, Feel free to enlighten myself and fellow readers as to the purpose of the forum.

Maybe it is just me but every punt isn't always about Part B.

The other shop over the other side of Logan road is also back toward BNE 300m or so.......the name starts with G and ends with A

flamejob
30-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Hey flame, Feel free to enlighten myself and fellow readers as to the purpose of the forum.

The other shop over the other side of Logan road is also back toward BNE 300m or so.......the name starts with G and ends with A

most readers of this forum are already enlightened. what is this 'something didn't ring true' of which you speak? scared the ML might grasp your disco stick? you'd also have to be the only person to hit G ... A without thinking it was also a tug joint or looking for part b

darkice
01-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Popped by this place the other day but didn't make a booking so everyone was busy.

I'm sure you will leave happy, plenty of cameras around.....

Chinese as mentioned by someone else

hogansheros
02-12-2016, 08:50 AM

There is a Part A???????

I have been getting ripped off these ML are just treating me like an idiot they way they undress immediately and start teasing me.

blas
12-12-2016, 03:16 PM

Haha haha I thought he must have meant the actual legit sports massage place, but he instead referred to the most obvious of the four shops. Hilarious.

How could you NOT get extras there?

AboveBoard
12-12-2016, 05:55 PM
She did mention the 'disco stick' option and It was such a great Part A, I was happy to leave the Wurlitzer silent. :).

Confucius once said that a man who orders vegetarian dish is not necessarily a vegetarian and conversely, a shop that cooks some vegetarian food is not necessarily a vegetarian restaurant. ^^