PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you keep it secret from the wife/gf?

supapoona
28-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Ok I thought this would be interesting. I have spent a shitload on massages and happiness. I live with my gf, we have seperate bank accounts and she works weekends. I get alot of opportunities to visit mls and privates. I've had such a great year! Even so I do have this niggly worry about getting busted. So just wondering how you boys keep your shit together? I know I can ask you guys anything ☺

JustMetoday
28-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Separate bank accounts, locked phone with wechat hidden plus delete texts and phone messages, regular guy friends who can cover for you and be good at lying. Sad but true.

Biglad
28-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Beware of i-devices in your house that are linked to the same Apple account e.g. texts and calls might show up on an ipad when your phone rings. Have multiple browsers installed on your computers. Have one set to never remember history and always use that for dodgy stuff and another one with default settings for general browsing. When you get cash out just skim a bit, it can add up e.g. get $100 out when you have $20 left in your wallet. Put the 20 in the kitty and you still have $100 left in your wallet if your wife goes snooping. Turn off setting in facebook that reveals your location to your friends. I'm sure there are lots more.

gammera
28-11-2016, 12:58 PM
No 1 rule is don't leave any electronic DNA . The other is don't punt too near home.
The hidden danger is the fucking snitch . The lowest creature possible lower than
a dick's ant a abomination . Never confide in anyone as today's friend can be
tomorrow's enemy. Men can be bigger bitches than female sometimes especially
when their dick guides them & it serves them a greater purpose . Fuck you John
you jealous cunt :fire: me and Lily would still be together if it won't for you :(

reddoor
28-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Holy shit! Oh what a tangled web we weave.... I just say im going to a see a stunning young girl for a while,she says yeh right , r u going to your mate ......'s place. Yeh, cant fool u luv😆

RottenLittlePunt
28-11-2016, 03:31 PM
No 1 rule is don't leave any electronic DNA . The other is don't punt too near home.
The hidden danger is the fucking snitch . The lowest creature possible lower than
a dick's ant a abomination . Never confide in anyone as today's friend can be
tomorrow's enemy. Men can be bigger bitches than female sometimes especially
when their dick guides them & it serves them a greater purpose . Fuck you John
you jealous cunt :fire: me and Lily would still be together if it won't for you :(

The concept of "snitch" always makes me laugh. It implies some unwritten code of ethics, yet the only reason you can be "snitched" on is if you are breaking a written code (eg laws) or an unwritten code (eg trust). :surprise:

seablue
28-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Separate mobile phone for punting. I always keep that at work (or some time hidden in the car!). I always use cash. Never near home or a place where my partner could be nearby!!

blas
28-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Ha. I had a massage shop open up just two houses away from mine. I'm pretty sure it's happy, but I'm still not going there, ever.

And I won't tell you guys what shop either cos it'd give away my location.

gammera
28-11-2016, 04:09 PM
The concept of "snitch" always makes me laugh. It implies some unwritten code of ethics, yet the only reason you can be "snitched" on is if you are breaking a written code (eg laws) or an unwritten code (eg trust). :surprise:
Yes technically you are correct. However this snitch was somebody close to me & had
some level of trust & this trust was betrayed. This snitch did it for personal gain as he
was interested in my now ex. Fair enough for snitching to get a lighter jail sentence or
to reveal some cover up at work which is costing lives but a good mate is not on.
This sob snitch now sets off metal detectors at airports so this snitch won't tattle
anymore I & a few buddies made sure of that :fire:

popeye96
28-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Always use a burner phone, and keep it well hidden. And if you think your wife/gf don't suspect something is up, then you are delusional. They always know. lol

hogansheros
28-11-2016, 05:47 PM
My life is full of holes I am sure.

Just today I caught up with lovely asian mistress for a lunch time nookie. Upon getting home I checked my willy only to find a lovely long strand of black here entangled in my foreskin. No idea how that got there but it's much better out of the house.

I have alternate accounts for everything and sad to say I even have a complete punting alias in whose name all of the fake accounts are held. I then have all of these tied up with cryptic passwords so that cracking one does not access the other accounts.

Leave wallet and ID in car, dont collect loyalty cards, dont collect anything, turnoff iphone notifications,

gammera
28-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Yes I am guilty. Maybe I am trying to cover up for my treacherous behaviour. But
ask anybody about snitches. They are universally hated from a school into adult
life. Yes once again I admit I am such a bad tricky , evil bastard for seeing
prostitutes while in relationship. But who likes being stabbed in back by mate
who was like a brother ? My only regret over this matter is that I ruined a $300
pair of sneakers ( stomping bugs is hard work )

Thrillseeker
29-11-2016, 04:29 AM
iPhones. This evil device nearly ended my relationship. Beware the iPhone....

supapoona
29-11-2016, 05:45 AM
One time I remember a ml gave me a massage while chewing gum. Service included her going the extra extra mile 😉 anyway she needed to empty her mouth...she needed it for a few minutes. She took the gum out and put it on the condom wrapper. We did the deed and I had a lovely time driving home feeling all clever n shit, park in my driveway and as I step out of the car an anoying sensation on the back of my hairy leg...yes! The condom wrapper stuck to my leg with the chewy and my misses just meters away inside the house! YIKES SCOOBYDOO! It was a heart stopping moment to say the least. 😂

hard_body_hunk
29-11-2016, 04:20 PM
iPhones. This evil device nearly ended my relationship. Beware the iPhone....

Avoid iMessage!!!!

To save on iTunes purchases ($9.99), I let my Mrs sign in with my account on her phone so she can download an app and use it on her phone for free. I forgot to sign out afterwards. Biggest mistake ever.

Sexted an iMessage to ML which also appeared on the Mrs phone. Was stressing all day at work. Longest day ever. When I got home I expected an empty wardrobe and missing car (or at least a please explain). Turns out she left her phone in her bag all day while she took the kids out.

Quickly snagged the phone from the bag and deleted the message then signed out.

Honestly, I was put off ML's for nearly a year. Lesson learned.

Edit: Don't be a cheap arse and pay $10 so she could have the app on her own than risk being caught.

gpeck80
29-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Hence the term ten dollah hooker.

flamejob
29-11-2016, 07:06 PM
first thing is the boner phone, either kept somewhere safe or have an excuse for the 2nd phone - i.e. it's a business phone. the boner phone is always on silent or off when i'm at home (however as my g/f also has that # it is usually on at home but always on my person & on silent i never take calls on it when she is at home other than if it actually is a business call - i own my own business). my wife knows that i do sometimes get massages - legit ones of course. so sometimes the truth is better than bullshitting, so if i'm going home without a shower, i'll admit i had a massage if she asks - if she doesn't, then i don't say shit. obviously, delete electronic footprints. i'll always use the 'incognito' mode of browsers if searching locanto/gumtree etc for massages, that way it doesn't show up in history. however, if you're not using incognito browsers, then delete history asap. there are programs that will clear browser & cookie history whenever you log off. occasionally my wife will ask if an ML has given me extras, to which i'll deny, although might make light of it by saying that i wish she would or what a great idea. the other issue you may need to deal with is guilt. i haven't done guilt in years, but i remmeber the first time i had such an experience i did need to cover the guilt. these days, i dont see it as an issue and find it quite easy to deny, lie, make up shit about my whereabouts. however, i'll also try to have the massages at a time when she is at her busiest, eg at work or out with her friends. being opportunistic tends to help, so maximising an opportunity that presents itself. always being prepared with cash and excuses helps with the opportunism. obviously, separate bank a/cs help too. i guess also secret email a/c can help for enquiries and contact details. i think it is pretty much common sense. don't say shit to anyone about it and delete your tracks.

reddoor
29-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Geeeeez FJ my head is spinning.😨

hogansheros
30-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Consider gammera issue with his snitch, I also want to recognise all of the people that don't snitch. Over the years I have been out and about going about my hobby and seen by family friends, business associates, fellow school parents, kids friends, football team parents etc etc. Presumably they have decided not to say anything. Or as is most likely, they didn't see anything that concerned them.

It's worth mentioning in this thread that if I do see someone I know, I always go and talk to them and acknowledge them. I believe this has the effect of stopping any thoughts and they just move on.

hard_body_hunk
30-11-2016, 11:48 AM
. i'll always use the 'incognito' mode of browsers if searching locanto/gumtree etc for massages, that way it doesn't show up in history.

Hahah, another lesson I learned the hard way.

Chrome is your enemy as it tracks everything you search/download and makes it available to every device you're signed into including (you guessed it) bloody phone.

I was researching some whore houses around punterwood on Chrome on home computer. A few nights later, the mrs was using Chrome on her phone and discovered a drop down list of all the searches I did. F&*k I had some explaining to do. Made up some BS I got hacked or forgot to sign out of public computer.

As it turns out I had forgot to sign out of mrs phone.

I still wonder how I'm still with her after all the dumbass mistakes I've made LOL.

ococpunt
30-11-2016, 02:42 PM
you are innocent until you proven guilty, admit nothing.

keep your own money, delete records (phone, text and computer) and make no contacts with MLs privately and you should be fine

popeye96
30-11-2016, 04:46 PM
you are innocent until you proven guilty, admit nothing.

keep your own money, delete records (phone, text and computer) and make no contacts with MLs privately and you should be fine

Maybe true in a Court of Law, but with women, nothing further from the truth in most cases. lol

supapoona
30-11-2016, 04:51 PM
A parking reciept, a lolly wrapper any small details can give it all away. A blonde hair, a shirt tag left out, lipstick, the girls perfume on you (keep spray on deodorant or sunscreen in the car) or scratches on your back. That fucking massage oil that they drown you in! A cheesy day-dreamy grin of happiness. They all spell doom people!

hogansheros
30-11-2016, 08:34 PM
A cheesy day-dreamy grin of happiness. They all spell doom people!
This made me laugh. I am amazed at how hard a girl has to grip to leave marks on my arms.

That question when you are somewhere and your mind is drifting back to that last ML and you get the question "What are you thinking about?"

like supapoona says, "They all spell doom!"

flamejob
30-11-2016, 09:15 PM
and then there's the hint of a cum-stain on the jocks if you haven't been cleaned up properly, lol.

hogansheros
01-12-2016, 08:00 AM
For those twisted up guys (like me) whom go to great lengths to keep it a secret I do from time to time consider that she does know and for some reason chooses to ignore it, put it out of her mind or considers some other reasoning that I can never understand.

hard_body_hunk
01-12-2016, 10:39 AM
For those twisted up guys (like me) whom go to great lengths to keep it a secret I do from time to time consider that she does know and for some reason chooses to ignore it, put it out of her mind or considers some other reasoning that I can never understand.

The women always suspect something especially if you've been caught before for something as benign as watching pr0n at home.
Mine keeps asking me who I've been talking to at work or why I come home late.

They're sharp and you gotta keep your wits about as they'll test your memory by asking sh1t that happened months ago. I try to be as generic as possible or say I can't remember. At least all that can happen is they get pissed off at you for not remembering stuff. I'd rather that than accidently spill something and put yourself up for further interrogation. I feel like a secret agent sometimes.

hogansheros
02-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Another tip: Change forum user names regularly.
Also as I contribute to various punter Forums, I also use completely different names on each Forum.

flamejob
02-12-2016, 08:55 AM

I've thought this too. as she knows that i do 'occasionally' get massaged, she will sometimes ask if the masseuse provided extras to which i always deny of course.

tikogoh
11-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Yes I am guilty. Maybe I am trying to cover up for my treacherous behaviour. But
ask anybody about snitches. They are universally hated from a school into adult
life. Yes once again I admit I am such a bad tricky , evil bastard for seeing
prostitutes while in relationship. But who likes being stabbed in back by mate
who was like a brother ? My only regret over this matter is that I ruined a $300
pair of sneakers ( stomping bugs is hard work )

you should have worn steel caps for stomping :grimace:

bigbob
11-12-2016, 11:13 AM
A parking reciept, a lolly wrapper any small details can give it all away. A blonde hair, a shirt tag left out, lipstick, the girls perfume on you (keep spray on deodorant or sunscreen in the car) or scratches on your back. That fucking massage oil that they drown you in! A cheesy day-dreamy grin of happiness. They all spell doom people!

i only get a massage from a place with a shower bring my own soap

oilman
11-12-2016, 03:15 PM
No no no! You got it all wrong... Take her to get a couple massage at The shopping centre ones then tell her you like a massage from time to time. No more worry about oil or smells or budget blow outs. Simply say I'm going to get a massage at the shopping centre then go to a rnt....

oilman
11-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Can even take her to get a couples massage at the rnt in they provided couples room. They normally don't say anything about extra It your a couple & keep it reasonably above board...

oilman
11-12-2016, 03:20 PM
No risk of budget blow out due to transparency & say good bye to guilt. As far as text & phones, well... I got my Mrs for talk & MLs for tug lol

tommy thumb
12-12-2016, 02:22 PM
I can remember a couple of the Amore girls at westend. Told me how they use to get local woman turn up for relaxing oil or hot stone massages as per there sign. The girls use to really hate it. As they had to work really hard made no tips and stressed out as they weren't really trained or capable of doing some of the services the woman wanted. I asked if they ever came back and apparently some did as they loved it.

popeye96
12-12-2016, 04:53 PM
I can remember a couple of the Amore girls at westend. Told me how they use to get local woman turn up for relaxing oil or hot stone massages as per there sign. The girls use to really hate it. As they had to work really hard made no tips and stressed out as they weren't really trained or capable of doing some of the services the woman wanted. I asked if they ever came back and apparently some did as they loved it.
I remember one day as I was leaving, after being more than satisfied with my hour there, passing a lady in her early 40's on the stairs going up for a massage. I was thinking to myself I wonder if she'll be asking for extra's with her massage too.

reddoor
12-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Maybe! Who says its only blokes that like HABS. Knowing what some of them do with guys maybe she has found herself a nice bi ml.
Her $$$$ r the same as ours i suppose.😕

bream
13-12-2016, 06:33 AM
Some women after a certain period of time become complacent. They think they
are a protected species and act like a entitled guinea pig. There libido has waned
and sex has become a chore. They most likely have put on weight and no longer
take pride in their appearance.
These women know there man is cheating but its like the elephant in the room ,
its better to pretend its not there.

oilman
13-12-2016, 07:36 AM
Perhaps we're just like stray dogs, sniffing around the neighbourhood & jumping on anything that lets us...

hogansheros
16-12-2016, 09:54 AM
its better to pretend its not there.

This is something that I have pondered. I think it is true in my house.

Marriages work in mysterious ways.

gpeck80
16-12-2016, 01:12 PM
That's why its never been a worse idea to get married. Stay single, keep your money, hide some somewhere and take care of yourself first. The modern world no longer respects the self sacrificing dutiful Male role anymore so it can get fucked.

Punterman
24-12-2016, 08:20 AM
$600 per week of my weekly punting budget goes straight from work into an ANZ account that the wife knows nothing about

I don't work on Fridays but kids are at school and wife at work so good day to punt

I have a motorbike and ride it often so tell the wife I am out for a ride when I am really riding pussy

Delete all history on devices

Don't share Apple ID's. I used to and one of my younger kids who did not understand showed me my punting history.

Turn off phone before you go punting so they can't track where you are

Turn off find my iPhone and location services

Wash smell of WL off you thoroughly after session. Wives can smell other girls perfume etc. once arrived home with some girls glitter make up on my face and my wife asked me what it was

Make sure WL removes all lipstick before session as that can leave a trace

Never tell anyone that you punt, not even closest friends

I have been married for 20 years and seen over 1,000 Asians and so far so good, missus either does not know or chooses to ignore. I sometimes think the latter as I used to go to a shop in Kingsford on a regular basis and I reckon I left a trace like a phone record as when we drove past it once she suddenly looked at the shop and said that is a brothel don't you know. I pleaded ignorance.