PDA

View Full Version : Makati Delivers Again

memememe
29-11-2016, 12:24 PM
I was in Makati in manila again recently. and as always there are more opportunities than the little head can cope with... But I will give you a summary..of my in between work encounters

Day 1
Arrived that afternoon and went to my usual Lingham Massage place for a quick session. Had the 4 hands options that we good as usual
Then connected with a previous girl on Wechat who turned up looking good, and asked if her friend who was in the foyer, can join us too. a good 3 some that left me $100 poorer.

Day 2
Did some trolling around WeChat and some other sites. went to dinner in Greenbelt and saw one of the best looking filipino girls ( that was actually a girl) that I have seen. she was having dinner with some old guy and was making eyes a lot.
I went to the bathroom, walked out and she was waiting with her number on a piece of paper...I scored and he didnt.....

Day 3
After a hard day of working I wanted a massage but was too tired to bother goig looking. Opted for an in room job.... $12 massage form a cute little lady who got naked and blew me for an additional $20.
had a dinner engagement with my local staff. ditched them early and went to a bar, danced with a hot local girl and her friend.. 3 some number 2....

Day 4
Quiet night - got a cute one from Wechat who came to my room. $100 all up for 2hours....she was about to leave and got a call... her friend was free so she asked if I was interested... $200 and 3some number 3

Day 5
getting tired but I has a big night booked with an expat mate of mine, so we had a private car tour of about 10 high class bars organised. The aim was to try and get a shot off with different girls between each bar...
we ended up doing 6 girls each on our car trip between each bar and ditched them at the next sow e could pick up again.... now very tired.

Day 6 - last night
had a dinner planned with some friends so took it easy.. went out to a bar to eat and listen to a band... at 3am met 2 very cute 18 year olds who were happy to be 3 some number 4....

Day 7
flew home exhausted but did chat up the Singapore Airlines crew and get her number for my next visit there..

happy to PM details.... going back to Manila in January.....

aliguu
30-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Fuck sound so good and cheap..
Looks like I need to check manila out asap lol

cuteguy
03-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Those Filipino girls appear easy to pick up and they are willing to do threesomes. Wow!:cool2:

hogansheros
21-12-2016, 09:42 AM
It is great to hear that you had a good trip in Makati. It really is paradise. Love you writing style too.

Regarding flight attendant. In my case I have a wechat contact with a China Southern flight attendant with a promise too. It seems impossible to be in the same city as her at the same time. They are the veritable moving target but I wish you success. I did get the number of the Silk AIr Cebu check-in girl. That was much easier as at least I know which town she lived. Got to enjoy a night with her when i returned. In the end she went to a two year contract in Saudi and I could never find her again.

Happy days.

az1za
28-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Tried Angeles City?
Haven't been there but would love to go at some point
If you do a google image search, it gives you a good idea of what the place is about. In fact, I don't know what else is there, other than tens of thousands of WLs

hogansheros
05-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Tried Angeles City?
Haven't been there but would love to go at some point
If you do a google image search, it gives you a good idea of what the place is about. In fact, I don't know what else is there, other than tens of thousands of WLs

Just back from two weeks in Angeles City (AC). I love that place. As a guide to the latest prices:

Massage shop : One hour massage A$10 plus $10 for RNT.

Bars: Beers $1.80 / stubby, lady drinks $5-$10. Chat and negotiate

Barfines : $40 - $80 all inclusive of overnight ie 8 hours of sex, BBBJ etc.

Lots of wechat contacts if you don't like bars.

For me, I have a few regulars on a pseudo - relationship basis where we both dont ask too many questions.

Happy Days.

HH

Mdlovespunting
07-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Sensational report Hogan

panthera
19-03-2017, 06:49 PM
haha sou nds like Phillipines is better than thailand

Interix
27-04-2017, 08:08 PM
What's the quality of Filipino girls compared to Thailand for example? Better or worse in your opinion?

Napkin
10-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Haven't been to Makati for long time as only was in Manila
for short stay. Guess next time will have to stay longer.

memememe
23-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Pilipia girls are attractive but the whole country suffers from a junk food issue that means that many are almost as wide as they are tall... there are some hot ones but between the ladyboys and short & wide ones it takes a bit of work to find what u want.

In Makati bars like Havana in Greenbelt have a smorgasbord of choices, but some are tired and look a lot worse in real light.

On my recent visit I found plenty of good choices by working wechat and looking around....its just a bit harder if you want someone who is hotter than the HAB's in Australia..

I find Vietnam much better. their average girls are usually better looking than the Pilipina hot ones.... although I think the PH chicks are better in bed..

as always its about doing your research.....

Dupper
31-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Pilipia girls are attractive but the whole country suffers from a junk food issue that means that many are almost as wide as they are tall... there are some hot ones but between the ladyboys and short & wide ones it takes a bit of work to find what u want.

In Makati bars like Havana in Greenbelt have a smorgasbord of choices, but some are tired and look a lot worse in real light.

On my recent visit I found plenty of good choices by working wechat and looking around....its just a bit harder if you want someone who is hotter than the HAB's in Australia..

I find Vietnam much better. their average girls are usually better looking than the Pilipina hot ones.... although I think the PH chicks are better in bed..

as always its about doing your research.....
Sound like good advice.

11-02-2018, 04:59 PM
going to Makati soon let see what kind of talent they got thank you for the advice.

playerz
15-02-2018, 12:32 AM
I'll be in Manila 26 Feb....trip #10+ for me :cool2:

alig987
24-06-2018, 07:11 AM
Used to pick up lots of PH girls from KTV. Not cheap but good choices there in Manila

Brisguy72
26-06-2018, 11:23 AM
I just pick them up from Starbucks....they are gagging for a coffee & back to the hotel for some cock

jm2141mj
04-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Is it still safe to travel in PH?

YI88
05-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Is it still safe to travel in PH?
If you are a white monkey and not carrying drugs you will probably return alive, if not exhausted by women or traffic jams!

Dongaz
09-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Do you already have these girls contacts on your wechat? How are you “trolling through wechat”?

rockhard2020
23-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Do you already have these girls contacts on your wechat? How are you “trolling through wechat”?

When you land, collect your free GlobeSIM and get on wechat while in the transport from airport

Turn on location and search Nearby. From your hotel you will get plenty of hits and friend requests.

It is safe and fun to travel in Philippines.

Ozziesam
06-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Great tips..

Also saving me buying travel SIM card from Oz

timtam
13-03-2019, 11:03 PM
You don’t need to find girls. They will find you!

memememe
26-04-2019, 06:53 PM
agree, wechat is a good option, and you will have more "connection requests" than you can handle..

my advice, be selective
bring some spirits to your room ( cheap to buy at 7/11)..
wwatch out for lady boys
meet them outside for a coffee first, and if they are dogs, dont be afraid to ditch em
promo girls in shops/bars etc are good for a pick up and fuck
go to the malls, sit in a coffee chop, and make eye contact - will take you about 30 mins to find a fuck
always bring your own rubbers, PH gilrs dont usually carry unless the are WL's
they will not always make you wear them, so insist that you will.
always ask the girls if they want to bring another girl too. 3 somes are good with Filipina girls
hotel staff will meet you outside the hotel but will rarely come to your room or they get fired
also search private tour guides and translators. a lot of the girls will show you around town and stay with you for the night too... some really hot tour guides in manila
PH girls are happy to experiment... anal, 3 some and I have even had 3 girsl at once all doing me and each other..
I often get an appartment rather than a hotel, so I can set up a party. then invite 3 or 4 girls to bring some friends. your the olny guy... take the pick of the best 3 or 4 and chuck the rest out at 11pm... fuck all night with the rest

4FoW2
11-05-2019, 10:57 PM
agree, wechat is a good option, and you will have more "connection requests" than you can handle..

my advice, be selective
bring some spirits to your room ( cheap to buy at 7/11)..
wwatch out for lady boys
meet them outside for a coffee first, and if they are dogs, dont be afraid to ditch em
promo girls in shops/bars etc are good for a pick up and fuck
go to the malls, sit in a coffee chop, and make eye contact - will take you about 30 mins to find a fuck
always bring your own rubbers, PH gilrs dont usually carry unless the are WL's
they will not always make you wear them, so insist that you will.
always ask the girls if they want to bring another girl too. 3 somes are good with Filipina girls
hotel staff will meet you outside the hotel but will rarely come to your room or they get fired
also search private tour guides and translators. a lot of the girls will show you around town and stay with you for the night too... some really hot tour guides in manila
PH girls are happy to experiment... anal, 3 some and I have even had 3 girsl at once all doing me and each other..
I often get an appartment rather than a hotel, so I can set up a party. then invite 3 or 4 girls to bring some friends. your the olny guy... take the pick of the best 3 or 4 and chuck the rest out at 11pm... fuck all night with the rest

Appreciate report what sort of prices are we talking about here?
Wechat girls 1000-1500 ST?
Been to Sabang where girls now want 4000 ST - not paying that.
Going to Angeles soon for first time.
Appreciate

webtelor
16-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Have been there before but never got the chance to venture our and try. How safe is it?

RNT4LIFE
30-05-2019, 04:05 AM
Hello bro, thinking about 2 days visit to Makati, where should I stay? Looking at $100.00 per night.

N3ur071c
22-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Man I am due a trip to the Philippines (without the family). Will have to test out the apps

N3ur071c
22-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Man I am due a trip to the Philippines (without the family). Will have to test out the apps

Missing the Philippines actually. All these services are significantly better and for a fraction of the the price

8minds
09-03-2021, 04:40 PM
I miss Philippines too. where you can live like a king.

Pocketsss
14-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Fuck sound so good and cheap..
Looks like I need to check manila out asap lol

I agree, sounds like a plan lol

BrisbanePunter
20-05-2021, 03:32 PM
i am going crazy thinking about all that Filipina pussy that is wasting away and being used by the local pinoy. they must think it's amazing without the foreigners.

Danny801
20-05-2021, 09:52 PM
Lol - true that not many pinoy here. Used to think they come over for nursing.

TouchNGo
24-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Seems Philippines is no closer to opening. This recent typhoon is now be sprouted as a reason to avoid opening. As of yesterday I was advised by Philippines immigration

"Please be informed that, in light of the Declaration of State of Calamity and of a State of Public Health Emergency, entry restrictions on all foreigners are still in place. All visa-free privileges are suspended. Only foreign spouses and children of Filipino nationals (with documentary proof of filiation) are exempted from the temporary restriction. Please defer non-essential travel to the Philippines."

entry might be possible if you can have a business reason to travel but requires a visa application not just the type we get when we land and get let in.

hogansheros_breakout
14-02-2022, 10:33 AM
I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

memememe
13-04-2022, 10:56 AM
I saw yesterday that Smartraveller advises that Philippines is now open for travel without quarantine as long as you are vaccinated

Time to party with Pinay Pussy !!