PDA

View Full Version : General talk Danielle Bliss = Jessica Kim

shootermcgavin
01-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Just saw Danielle Bliss advertising privately. Did a bit of basic detective work (okay, barely any) and found she used to work ad Jessica Kim.

She's fucking hot, and offers amazing service, but her price is pretty steep now. Used to be $450 an hour, now $600.

Still, she's a great fuck....

Littlewonder
18-03-2017, 05:16 PM
There are plenty of great fucks around the question is is she worth $600 per hour?

I suppose if your Donald Trump and getting $2 000 000 US per year declared income you would not be concerned.

eltran
19-03-2017, 02:30 AM
Trumps wife cost him $35 million in taxes in the only year he had to do a proper tax return because he needed it clean for her citizenship to go through.

Very expensive.

Punterman
19-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Just saw Danielle Bliss advertising privately. Did a bit of basic detective work (okay, barely any) and found she used to work ad Jessica Kim.

She's fucking hot, and offers amazing service, but her price is pretty steep now. Used to be $450 an hour, now $600.

Still, she's a great fuck....

Shooter what do you get paying $700 hr for a girl like her as supposed to service in a shop. I saw her photos and she looks ok but it looks like she has false tits, not natural ones. I ask the question as I am interested in what makes a girl able to charge that obscene amount of money eg MMF $2,000 per hour.

shootermcgavin
26-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Shooter what do you get paying $700 hr for a girl like her as supposed to service in a shop. I saw her photos and she looks ok but it looks like she has false tits, not natural ones. I ask the question as I am interested in what makes a girl able to charge that obscene amount of money eg MMF $2,000 per hour.

I've only seen her once when she was $450 an hour. I found that steep, but it was a hot session and probably the only private WL I have thought was worth the money. Shes gorgeous, young, engaging, intelligent, and has false but magnificent tits. Instant, deep DFK as soon as you walk in the door. Intense GFE/PSE vibes. Before you even get your shirt off she will absolutely impale her face on your cock, deep down to the base, and let you fuck her mouth as hard as possible. I went and had a shower and when I came back she was starkers on the bed, doggy position, with a buttplug in.

From there, no holes barred fucking, gagging, DFKing, deep throating sex. I came once on her face, but she likes to get her clients off twice so we went overtime the second round with me in her arse while she DP'd herself with a vibrator. 15 minutes overtime and she didn't break character once, didn't mention extending, extras, nothing.

She also provides light bondage, role play, shit i remember when she had her Jessica Kim twitter that one customer engaged in shibari with her and she posted pics. Burnt into my memory those ones. Long story short, shes pretty much a true courtesan. Hand her the envelope at the start of the session, and she'll proceed to do things to you that should be illegal.

shootermcgavin
26-03-2017, 09:48 AM
There are plenty of great fucks around the question is is she worth $600 per hour?

I suppose if your Donald Trump and getting $2 000 000 US per year declared income you would not be concerned.

Bah, mate, you wouldn't need to worry, you're a superstar over at 533.

Punterman
26-03-2017, 06:58 PM
I've only seen her once when she was $450 an hour. I found that steep, but it was a hot session and probably the only private WL I have thought was worth the money. Shes gorgeous, young, engaging, intelligent, and has false but magnificent tits. Instant, deep DFK as soon as you walk in the door. Intense GFE/PSE vibes. Before you even get your shirt off she will absolutely impale her face on your cock, deep down to the base, and let you fuck her mouth as hard as possible. I went and had a shower and when I came back she was starkers on the bed, doggy position, with a buttplug in.

From there, no holes barred fucking, gagging, DFKing, deep throating sex. I came once on her face, but she likes to get her clients off twice so we went overtime the second round with me in her arse while she DP'd herself with a vibrator. 15 minutes overtime and she didn't break character once, didn't mention extending, extras, nothing.

She also provides light bondage, role play, shit i remember when she had her Jessica Kim twitter that one customer engaged in shibari with her and she posted pics. Burnt into my memory those ones. Long story short, shes pretty much a true courtesan. Hand her the envelope at the start of the session, and she'll proceed to do things to you that should be illegal.

Well that answered my question, probably in more detail than I expected but a good read nonetheless.

shootermcgavin
26-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Well that answered my question, probably in more detail than I expected but a good read nonetheless.

Yeah I got carried away accessing the old wank bank on that one.

Put it another way: the session I described occurred in early 2015 at a hotel just off Darling Harbour, and I can remember what she was wearing when she answered the door, the bulk of what we did, and what I had for lunch afterwards. I can't say that for 95% of my other punts.

However, I ain't paying no $700 unless I come across a crashed drug courier plane filled with unmarked bills.

illidanstormrage
27-03-2017, 09:15 PM
https://twitter.com/danielleblissau

I've never seen a Korean girl that looked as good or better than her photos in real life.. I'm sure this one will be no different.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C76Er-MVQAAJtkL.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/C76EsSqVYAAiYHL.jpg

down2fish
28-03-2017, 05:01 PM
She kind of just sounds like the wildest fuck in the world. Really tempted to try her out but I just cant justify the price . Maybe one day I'll experience her haha. Does anyone know roughly how old she is?

shootermcgavin
28-03-2017, 05:59 PM
She kind of just sounds like the wildest fuck in the world. Really tempted to try her out but I just cant justify the price . Maybe one day I'll experience her haha. Does anyone know roughly how old she is?

Probably about 27 or 28 now.

Check out her old reviews under the name Jessica Kim on Punterplanet. She goes hard. Although I'm not sure what her service is like now. Looks like she lost a bit of weight which is a shame.

handcockJ
29-03-2017, 03:58 PM
I went from $80 RNT to $150 FS to $300 Ginza.. hoping one day I'll be seeing girls like her twice a week without blinking at the price

shootermcgavin
29-03-2017, 09:09 PM
I went from $80 RNT to $150 FS to $300 Ginza.. hoping one day I'll be seeing girls like her twice a week without blinking at the price

Lol I actually went the opposite way. Started with privates like Jess, then as I became more of a degenerate the price range dropped. Now I'm haggling over 150 an hour. Pretty soon I'll be scoping out the nursing home for punts.

Punterman
29-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Lol I actually went the opposite way. Started with privates like Jess, then as I became more of a degenerate the price range dropped. Now I'm haggling over 150 an hour. Pretty soon I'll be scoping out the nursing home for punts.

Shooter, there is lots of good value out there as you know for $150 hr. I did fuck a WL in her 70's once on a business trip to Townsville. Grey hair, tits were ok but it was a few years ago and all I remember was that her false teeth were a bit rough whilst doing bbbj.

shootermcgavin
30-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Shooter, there is lots of good value out there as you know for $150 hr. I did fuck a WL in her 70's once on a business trip to Townsville. Grey hair, tits were ok but it was a few years ago and all I remember was that her false teeth were a bit rough whilst doing bbbj.

Pop the teeth out and you could have been one of the first bros on the site to get a gummer!

aussie_jack
10-05-2017, 03:25 AM
If you were going to spend $500+ would it be on her or at dream girls or another high end shop?

shootermcgavin
11-05-2017, 10:43 AM
If you were going to spend $500+ would it be on her or at dream girls or another high end shop?

Nowadays I'd take my $500 to 533, get the front room and see and do some shit that would turn Morgan Freeman white.

boater
17-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Have not seen Danielle, though Hannah Cue raves about her

But if you want a similar experience to that described above at present, and a caucasian is OK, then I just had one with Bianca (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?66520-Bianca-cracker-ad-demolished-me)

While she was $450 for the hour, it was certainly memorable and something to cross of the bucket list.

Often I am just looking to get my rocks off, and my go-to place is an Asian joint, but when I am looking for a memorable experience I will look more broadly (such as with Bianca above). Different approaches at different times, depending on the mood