PDA

View Full Version : Complaint You are a fucking weirdo stalking cunt

ecchi.gaijin
02-12-2016, 04:45 PM
I have noticed that there are a few members on here that message around to other members about their favourite girl/s, trying to find out what she is doing with other guys. NEWS FLASH, you are not James Bond. As much as you think you are being all sneaky and a total super sleuth, you aren't and it is obvious that you are just a fucking weirdo stalker!!

If you are getting FS from an ML, CONGRATS!
If you are paying for it, don't fool yourself, YOU ARE A JOHN!!!
If you are getting freebies and can't handle her seeing other customers, DEAL WITH IT or move on.

But ......

Messaging members to try and milk info out of them so you can report back to the ML = CUNT!!

Messaging members to try and milk info out of them because you have fallen in love with an ML and are jealous = STALKER CUNT!!

Sitting out front of a shop to see which customers are visiting your favourite ML = TOTAL STALKER CUNT!!

HBerg
02-12-2016, 05:18 PM
The idea of someone falling in love with an ML is cringey and hilarious.

hogansheros
03-12-2016, 05:33 AM
it does take a certain mindset to know how this system works. people whom have not accepted that what these girls is purely a service for money do get all twisted up.

there was no attraction or charm needed, just pay the money and forget.

APL
03-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Thats me fucked
I fall in love with virtually all of them
Espically at my age :love::love::love:

Gilly90
03-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Haha, I so KNOW who you're talking about. It's getting really weird in the PMs

HBerg
03-12-2016, 01:56 PM
it does take a certain mindset to know how this system works. people whom have not accepted that what these girls is purely a service for money do get all twisted up.

there was no attraction or charm needed, just pay the money and forget.

That is half the attraction for me, no strings attached, any time I like I can get $100 or $150 out and go get my willy pulled by a reasonably attractive asian girl.

Why would I want anything more? if I want someone to nag the shit out of me and spend ALL my money, I'll get a normal anglo girlfriend.

journey
03-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Agreed.

Modern culture is becoming less tolerant on men who stalk or try to intimidate or assault women

A man secure in himself, has no need to fixate on a woman if there isnt mutual feelings

Men with good self esteem can sense when a woman isnt really interested, but just being polite not to hurt his feelings

Men with good self esteem know that there a plenty of fish in the sea

flamejob
03-12-2016, 06:40 PM
That is half the attraction for me, no strings attached, any time I like I can get $100 or $150 out and go get my willy pulled by a reasonably attractive asian girl.

Why would I want anything more? if I want someone to nag the shit out of me and spend ALL my money, I'll get a normal anglo girlfriend.

Exactly. as the old saying goes, the difference between sex for money & sex for free, is that sex for free costs a shit load more.

artiebaby
03-12-2016, 09:11 PM
There's a reason most of us like the shops. Lots of different young or not so young girls from different cultures giving different reactions to same old us. Sometimes you really click and sometimes not, and it's fun trying. But my best tip is always be respectful and don't get hung up on any one girl, letalone stalk her on here or anywhere else.
It's possible that the stalker seaking info is a boyfriend or wannabe bf who knows about this site or where she works and can't handle it.
I had a series of experiences with a popular girl in a well known shop who had told me about her steady bf. We built to quite a heavy gf experience with fk daty and something else I won't mention in case she reads this as I don't believe it happened with anyone else and she would know. One day after quite some regular weeks of this she all of a sudden tamed down and asked, nicely, if we could not do our usual routine, although she was happy to RNT. I just moved on and left her alone as it was obvious things with the bf were getting more serious. Lots of other options in this town.
These girls are there to earn a living, and any "relationships" forged are founded on what we pay them for. I've had plenty of offers for outside time, but never taken any girl up on that. Firstly I have my own private life and go to shops so I can enjoy the time, say goodbye and move on if I wish. Secondly, let's not fool ourselves, most outside relationships would be like a sugar daddy setup that we end up paying for fun anyway.
Like I said, variety is the spice....

RTB

gpeck80
04-12-2016, 12:40 PM
On the flipside ......

Echi, If you have to vent aggressively online about it, maybe that's a sign its actually YOU who has developed an unwholesome attachment to an ML? Maybe you should sort this crap out in private message with whoever youre bitching about instead. Your first post is creepy as fk. What a try hard hero.

ecchi.gaijin
05-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Jesus christ you talk some absolute bullshit, are you really stupid enough to believe any of it? lol

A few of us have been discussing this over the past few months as we have been getting similar PMs from the same weirdo.

More recently an owner mentioned something to me about an ML being scared of a customer who was doing some creepy shit, and a post on here seems to point to whom to punter is.

Mdlovespunting
06-12-2016, 08:45 AM
Jesus christ you talk some absolute bullshit, are you really stupid enough to believe any of it? lol

A few of us have been discussing this over the past few months as we have been getting similar PMs from the same weirdo.

More recently an owner mentioned something to me about an ML being scared of a customer who was doing some creepy shit, and a post on here seems to point to whom to punter is.

This is better than a James Bond novel, you should expose them ecchi, it's not as if they can sue you for defamation, not if they're using this forum as a Character assesment :)

hogansheros
06-12-2016, 03:53 PM
This is better than a James Bond novel, you should expose them ecchi, it's not as if they can sue you for defamation, not if they're using this forum as a Character assesment :)

I believe that the person has already posted on here looking for said information as well as PMing people, plus I'd like to think I worked it into my original post.

gpeck80
06-12-2016, 04:41 PM
"Jesus christ you talk some absolute bullshit" - ecchigaijan.

Touched a nerve did I??? lol Your reply proves my theory. I dont care who's stalking who echi. I just think you're a sad case for throwing a hissy fit over it lol :cool2:

ecchi.gaijin
06-12-2016, 07:48 PM
"Jesus christ you talk some absolute bullshit" - ecchigaijan.

Touched a nerve did I??? lol Your reply proves my theory. I dont care who's stalking who echi. I just think you're a sad case for throwing a hissy fit over it lol :cool2:

The only things you have proven are;

That you don't know what the word "prove" means,

That you don't know what the word "stalk" means,

And that as we all here suspected, you are a complete moron.

Similarly we have had discussions about your existence here and how insignificant you are to this forum. That is why none of the old regs waste their intel on you when you PM them begging for info. Why owners ignore you after you beg them for money to make fake ARs for them. Why you troll through month old threads in order to find something to respond to just so you feel like you are part of the community. Why you have over 1000 posts and not a single one of them is an after report.

Hit a nerve? You think anyone on here takes a single word you type seriously? You are a bigger joke than oilman. LOL

RottenLittlePunt
07-12-2016, 11:24 AM
You think anyone on here takes a single word you type seriously? You are a bigger joke than oilman. LOL

You hit the nail on the head there ..

bream
09-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Why would somebody act in a Machiavellian way to get info about
certain ladies is bizarre .
There are so many shops and ladies ??

jaccky
10-12-2016, 08:33 AM
I fell for an ML once and this thread's got me thinking. Maybe she was a little TOO good at her job!

reddoor
10-12-2016, 10:32 AM
They are the Sirens and we r the ships. If u fall for them u will hit the rocks no doubt. They dont care about u. I was amazed at what guys used to bring girls at a popular shop all to b that special customer. Watches,expensive wines, lend them money ,rich old lonley guys asking them to move in with them etc, then they dissappear. Dont get me wrong i enjoy the bullshit as much as the next bloke but ive never trusted any of them fully , certainly not to the extent of doing my nuts over one.

tommy thumb
10-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I can remember being at SS in the lead up to Xmas a while back. And the amount of gifts the popular girls were getting was over the top. Watches perfume and shit. The thing that was fucked up was that both sides though it was real. The guys that believed the girls only gave them the full special service and they cared about them. And the girls who though the guys were in love with them because who they are. Not saying that most of the girls arnt nice ppl, but the guys were in love with what the girl did.

reddoor
10-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Yeh its like poker
The clever ones pick up on the guys that have the cash and if the girls have the essentials,looks, body, charm, willingness to test the water and the all important ability to put them to work on u then prepare to b given the ride of your life. Of course we really clever blokes can pick up on this straight away and go along with it because if u play it to your advantage it can b a time to remember. But always remember outside the shop they r normal women and different poker rules apply, extra respect and permissions not being the least of them. Just my opinion.

gpeck80
12-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Thank you Red door, Bream, Jaccky and tommy thumb for reasonable common sense posting.

Gentleman20
21-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Its just a fun experience ... I don't get hung up on any of them ...

Kevin1969
03-04-2017, 12:26 AM

You guys pay $150 for a 1 hour handy? That's fucked up...
You guys need to get yourselves south of the border and taste the sweetness that $150 buys you here.

tommy thumb
03-04-2017, 12:02 PM
You guys pay $150 for a 1 hour handy? That's fucked up...
You guys need to get yourselves south of the border and taste the sweetness that $150 buys you here.

I don't seriously think any guys are paying 150 for a hj. I would say tops would be 50. My guess is $150 would get u nude, hj and giving and or receiving oral. Not that I have ever experienced this level of service. That amour of money is outside of my budget

Gentleman20
05-04-2017, 06:18 PM
I pay $120 for full service with a hot Asian .... $150 for handy ? no way !

Gentleman20
05-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Stalking women (of any kind) is really common.

reddoor
05-04-2017, 10:13 PM
I don't seriously think any guys are paying 150 for a hj. I would say tops would be 50. My guess is $150 would get u nude, hj and giving and or receiving oral. Not that I have ever experienced this level of service. That amour of money is outside of my budget
Me neither,and the strange thing is we both havent experienced it from the same place. Weird!
😂

Redders
06-04-2017, 10:48 AM
I don't think anybody is really paying $150 just for a HJ. That's crazy! However I
do think that Kevin1969 might have a point about what you can get in Sydney
compared to here. Just read the after-reports in the Sydney section. Plus this site is
plastered with adds for shop and brothels in Sydney. I reckon they are killing us.

Redders
06-04-2017, 11:06 AM
As for the getting emotionally attached or falling in love with a ML, if you are going into
punting with this in mind, I think you are in for a pretty harsh time, and likely to get
shattered. Give it up, a lot of the girls can be very good at not only getting you excited
but also making you feel really welcome in order get repeat business. It is very easy to fall
into the trap of beginning to believe she actually has feelings from you.

Having said that... There is a bit of a but. I don't think the punter/ML experience is always a
completely financial exchange. There are a couple I have made a genuine connection with.
One of whom at one place actually introduced me and recommended me to one of her
single friends back home. I'm still surprised about that because I was not in very good shape
at the time.

Beau
16-07-2017, 10:35 PM
The old honeypot trap. There is a sucker born everyday. Sorry folks there is no Cinderella ending.