PDA

View Full Version : Question Latin

sexercisor2230
04-12-2016, 06:33 AM
hey guys
hope all well
I was wondering if anyone has tried this place full of Latinas providing b2b massage

www.thelatinatouch.com.au

poundher
04-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Link doesn't work...

rooter
04-12-2016, 07:42 AM
Website is http://www.thelatintouch.com.au/

it's Latin not Latina.
It's more expensive than the Asian places but might be worth a try just for something different.
Never been there myself.

poundher
04-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Website is http://www.thelatintouch.com.au/

it's Latin not Latina.
It's more expensive than the Asian places but might be worth a try just for something different.
Never been there myself.

Something to tick off the list for sure!

aussiegaigin
04-12-2016, 10:54 AM
We offer an excellent choice of caring, affectionate & extremely friendly South American ladies and guys in their 20's.

Did you read the small print?

rooter
04-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Did you read the small print?

Maybe they have a guy on their staff too, but if you look at the pics/profiles under the Therapies (should be Therapists) tab it's all girls.
So I don't see any problem; you won't get a guy unless you ask for one and if you ask for a girl I am sure you will get a girl.
Maybe they don't have guys on the staff at all, the sentence about having guys, calling the girls "therapists" is all part of making it sound like a legit massage therapy shop just to comply with regulations.
Clearly it's a R&T though, but they are not gonna say "we have hot sexy girls who will pull your cock".
R&T shops always walk a fine line between making it sound legit, but also making it clear it's an R&T eg, on the one hand calling them "therapists" but on the other hand posting sexy pics of girls

poundher
04-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Maybe they have a guy on their staff too, but if you look at the pics/profiles under the Therapies (should be Therapists) tab it's all girls.
So I don't see any problem; you won't get a guy unless you ask for one and if you ask for a girl I am sure you will get a girl.
Maybe they don't have guys on the staff at all, the sentence about having guys, calling the girls "therapists" is all part of making it sound like a legit massage therapy shop just to comply with regulations.
Clearly it's a R&T though, but they are not gonna say "we have hot sexy girls who will pull your cock".
R&T shops always walk a fine line between making it sound legit, but also making it clear it's an R&T eg, on the one hand calling them "therapists" but on the other hand posting sexy pics of girls

And they mention which girls are available for sex.
But they don't mention which girls will slide a finger in your butt!

CunningLinguist
04-12-2016, 12:09 PM
I bet when you go there they are all fat ...
They don't have alot of girls and are looking for more.

carrot2
07-12-2016, 09:29 AM
What's the difference between Colombian and Brazilian style?
The 45 minute latin bath sounds kinda fun.

zorsty
08-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Columbian is apparently in lingere and brazillian is nude...

Anyone actually tried the bath experience?

kingwally
08-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Fuck me dead...be careful if you book Diana...she is listed as weighing 550 kgs ! That is too much woman for me!

rooter
08-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Columbian is apparently in lingere and brazillian is nude...

Anyone actually tried the bath experience?

Looking forward to the Bolivian and Ecuadorian style service ;)

Littlewonder
12-12-2016, 03:06 PM
I think that men are available to service the lady clients!