PDA

View Full Version : Joey - wow!

quackm2002
06-12-2016, 10:16 PM
I made an appointment to see Joey after reading the review by wilisno who I regard as the godfather of AUS99 reviewers. After all, each review is a gift and he has contributed so many!

The appointment was easily made. I made contact via wechat as it seemed a bit strange that the phone number came up with somebody else on a google search. Joey responded very quickly and an appointment was easily arranged. She has a great manner on text and the day couldn't pass quicky enough.

Joey has an apartment just outside of the city. Parking is easily available on the street and I found a park just outside the front of her apartment.

It wasn't long before I was knocking quietly on the door. This is one of my favourite moments of an appointment. Just what am I going to see behind the door? I was not disappointed! Joey was as described by wilisno. Beautiful slim figure and a big welcoming smile.

We chatted casually to get to know each other before the shower where she joined me. I usually like to get out of the shower so we can get into the action and Joey's teasing in the shower while washing me down was driving me crazy!

She finally decided to retire to the bedroom where she got on her knees to perform a very satisfying bbbj. She had me rock hard in moments! I settled on my back on the bed as she continued the bbbj, increasing the pressure. I had to stop her otherwise I would have blown! I got her to climb up so she was sitting on my face so I could return the favour. She is very sensitive and quivers to your touch.

I couldn't wait anymore so she slipped the cover on and climbed on top. Joey is really tight but I didn't have any trouble penetrating her. We changed position a few times before we ended up in missionary. This was when I experienced what will keep bringing me back! As I was on top on her tongue wrestling, I felt these sharp contractions around my penis. I was like "what the hell!" :surprise:

I have seen hundreds of girls over the years but have only experienced this once before. I can't properly describe what the feeling is like. You will have to experience it yourself to understand what it feels like. :burn:

That drove me into a frenzy and pumping into that incredible vice like pussy saw me finish very quickly!

I don't think it will be long before I am back! Joey is a wonderful friendly girl. Treat her well.

wilisno
06-12-2016, 11:41 PM
I made an appointment to see Joey after reading the review by wilisno who I regard as the godfather of AUS99 reviewers. After all, each review is a gift and he has contributed so many!

The appointment was easily made. I made contact via wechat as it seemed a bit strange that the phone number came up with somebody else on a google search. Joey responded very quickly and an appointment was easily arranged. She has a great manner on text and the day couldn't pass quicky enough.

Joey has aan apartment just outside of the city. Parking is easily available on the street and I a tually dound a park just outside the front.

It wasn't long before I was knocking quietly on he is one of my favourite moments of an appointment. Just what am I going to see behind the door? I wasn't disappointed. Joey was as described by wilisno. Beautiful slim figure and a big welcoming smile.

We chatted for a while to get to know each other before the shower where she joined me. I usually like to get out of the shower so we can get into the action and Joey's teasing in the shower while washing me down was driving me crazy! She finally decided to retire to the bedroom where she got on her knees to perform a very satisfying bbbj. She had me rock hard in moments! I settled on my back on the bed as she continued the bbbj, increasing the pressure. I had to stop her otherwise I would have blown! I got her to climb up so she was sitting on my face so I could return the favour. She is very sensitive and quivers to your touch.

I couldn't wait anymore so she slipped the cover on and climbed on top. Joey is really tight but I didn't have any trouble penetrating her. We changed position a few times before we ended up in missionary. This was when I experienced what will really keep bringing me back. As I was on top on her tongue wrestling, I felt these amazing contractions around my penis. I was like "what the hell!" :surprise:

I have seen hundreds of girls over the years but have only experienced this once before. I can't properly describe what the feeling is like. You will have to experience it yourself to understand what it feels like. :burn:

That sort of drove me into a frenzy and pumping into that incredible vice like pussy saw me finish very quickly!

I don't think it will be long before I am back! Joey is a wonderful friendly girl. Treat her well

Makes me horny reading it ! ;) ;) ;)

Oto
07-12-2016, 02:31 AM

Joey has aan apartment just outside of the city. Parking is easily available on the street and I a tually dound a park just outside the front.

It wasn't long before I was knocking quietly on he is one of my favourite moments of an appointment. Just what am I going to see behind the door? I wasn't disappointed. Joey was as described by wilisno. Beautiful slim figure and a big welcoming smile.

We chatted for a while to get to know each other before the shower where she joined me. I usually like to get out of the shower so we can get into the action and Joey's teasing in the shower while washing me down was driving me crazy! She finally decided to retire to the bedroom where she got on her knees to perform a very satisfying bbbj. She had me rock hard in moments! I settled on my back on the bed as she continued the bbbj, increasing the pressure. I had to stop her otherwise I would have blown! I got her to climb up so she was sitting on my face so I could return the favour. She is very sensitive and quivers to your touch.

I couldn't wait anymore so she slipped the cover on and climbed on top. Joey is really tight but I didn't have any trouble penetrating her. We changed position a few times before we ended up in missionary. This was when I experienced what will really keep bringing me back. As I was on top on her tongue wrestling, I felt these amazing contractions around my penis. I was like "what the hell!" :surprise:

That sort of drove me into a frenzy and pumping into that incredible vice like pussy saw me finish very quickly!

I don't think it will be long before I am back! Joey is a wonderful friendly girl. Treat her well

How old do u think she is?

lamb
08-12-2016, 06:11 AM
How much does she charge for an hour

$350 per hour.

quackm2002
08-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Each to their own
Some of us aren't into size 14 whales masquerading as a 10

Sam88
08-12-2016, 10:42 PM
size 14? her pics doesnt look like a size 10 even!

wilisno
08-12-2016, 10:57 PM
size 14? her pics doesnt look like a size 10 even!

He's not talking about Joey !

quackm2002
09-12-2016, 11:13 AM
He's not talking about Joey !

No I am not. Joey is a size 6

I was responding to some imbecile who posted a response complaining about the price and attaching a link to some cracker advertisement with some blonde whale in it. His post seems to have been deleted.

utopia_8
12-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Good review quackm2002 bro, I hope to see this girl very soon myself too. Sounds like a decent girl to go!

hellwalker
26-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Can't wait to meet Joey!

quackm2002
27-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Time for another visit soon, I think. Can't get those muscular contractions out of my head!

Matie
06-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Just wondering what Nationality is she?

wilisno
06-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Just wondering what Nationality is she?
She's Chinese.

Matie
06-08-2017, 05:02 AM
How old do you think she is..... I'm very interested how she would compare to say dream girls? O btw do you have to have so many posts be4 you can send private messages.... thanks in advance

Kuzalbuz
06-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Looks like joey is a mamasan now, she is offering other girls instead of herself.

quackm2002
08-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Oh, Joey is still very available for play!

phamxuantungkth
24-03-2018, 02:55 AM
She looks really young on her Wechat.