PDA

View Full Version : General talk Suggestion??

Peter69
07-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Hi guys, new to the game & unfortunately had 2 really bad punts $150 an HR FS at 2 different places I won't name. I believe Ginza & 5Star are worth a go based on the feedback I see here but a little confused as to which one is better. Treading carefully as really just blew my money twice & don't want to do it again so any help from you guys would be appreciated. Preferences would be a hot Thai chick with a great ass & basically the last 2 places had nil so hopefully either 5Star or Ginza do????

shootermcgavin
07-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Personally I prefer Ginza. Cheaper, fresher girls (personal opinion), and the service is more standardised across the classes I.E at the minimum LFK and BBBJ (again personal opinion, YMMV, etc etc).

For Thai's, you can't go past Jay, if you can get a booking.

Again, personal opinion and should not be considered dogma.

Raybo
07-12-2016, 04:58 PM
What were you expecting at the $150 shops? Without mentioning names, care to give a little more detail as to why they were such bad punts?

You will have some guys on here swear by places like 5Star and Ginza and you will have others that are more than happy at the budget shops, even though they have tried the more upmarket ones.

Also, what in your mind typifies a good punt?

Peter69
07-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Basically I guess I wasn't given a choice at these places, they knew I was a first timer & basically just said "here this one give great service, we look after you". In hindsight I should've said something but was a little intimidated as I'd not gone into one of these joints before so I was trying not to cause a drama. Second time I booked with a girl but when I got there I got someone else & it was really crap, very mechanical, hurried & awkward. Not shirking anything, was my fault as I should've just said no thanks but never been in that situation in one of these joints so was a little panicked & as I said wanted to avoid drama. I guess I just want a few choice lookers and the opportunity to see the real deal in person first. Not trying to be an ass or anything but I'm just new to all this fun stuff & thought the girls looked pretty good on 5Star & Ginza as opposed to the others. Just looking for better info to try and avoid another bad one, thanks for the replies so far guys. Also this Jay you mentioned, any photos??? Can't seem to find her

rooter
07-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Try both shops bro and see which one you prefer.
If you want a hot Thai chick then shootermcgavin's tip regarding Jay @ Ginza is an excellent choice.
She's pretty close to the best Thai girl I have ever had here or in Thailand.
Looks, body, tits, arse, personality, service, PSE, GFE - she is the total package.
Some more excellent Thai girls at Ginza are Alin, Summer, and Venus.
Enjoy!

Peter69
07-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Legend, I will & thanks for the tips guys, I'll go forth & experience what most have on here, a good punt!! Not sure of what damage I'll be up for at the Ginz, I'm sure it'll be worth the trial. Couldn't get Jay tomorrow but Summers on so might see her if possible 👍🏼

Raybo
08-12-2016, 11:12 AM
All good Peter, just wanted to hear why it was a bad experience. Enjoy Summer at Ginza. I havent been there before so write an AR and tell us how it was.

Peter69
08-12-2016, 01:51 PM
All good Peter, just wanted to hear why it was a bad experience. Enjoy Summer at Ginza. I havent been there before so write an AR and tell us how it was.

Just got back from Giza after seeing Summer for 45 min at $210. I'm not a big writer so I'll just say that it was good. Summer is a hot lady and provides a really great service. She's a extremely friendly gal who really gets into it and enjoys the moment as much as you do. Apparently she's only new but I wouldn't have guessed it. Overall I reckon the lads on here would enjoy their time with her as she's definitely not one that just goes into the 'mechanical style' service that I'm sure you boys would have experienced sometime. Anyways as I said not much in the writing dept but this time for me it was well worth the punt. Ginza rocks!

carrot2
08-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Good on ya. Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review!