PDA

View Full Version : Other Tokyo house CHERRY CUTE SEXY CHINESE GIRL JUST OME MONTH OLDER THE SUPERCHICK LOL

superchick77
24-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Younge CHERRY at 36 buckingham st surryhills guys she only 20 yrs old very cute and a lot of fun so come try her she is size 8 12c bust lovely face

Littlewonder
24-04-2012, 08:43 AM
So when is she working what are your rates what service is included what extras available and how much?

superchick77
24-04-2012, 09:47 AM
She is working today half hour 110 45 mins 150 one hour 185 full service including natural French body to body massage

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi Amy,
Now that you are working at 36, do you provide natural french as well, or still CBJ only??

Timo
24-04-2012, 01:07 PM
I just visited the Shine 36 two weeks ago.

Is she the receptionist girl working there on Saturday night?

It's a really good memory :sweat: :sweat:

Timo
24-04-2012, 01:14 PM
She is working today half hour 110 45 mins 150 one hour 185 full service including natural French body to body massage

What the hell. As I mentioned in last post, I visited the shop recently and spent 160 for 45mins without any Natural French. And the Chinese girl allegedly aged 20 is too lazy to change the sex position. Then I had to do the missionary position all the time, which was really exhausting!

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi Amy,
Now that you are working at 36, do you provide natural french as well, or still CBJ only??

Hi Amy, care to reply??

Or you can PM me...........haha

:smile:

Flyerr221
26-04-2012, 01:03 PM
I think Amy might be steering clear of this site for a while after her rude treatment by some in another thread.

Amy, I hope you can ignore the dickheads any return real soon.

ninja001
28-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Yes Bro's show some respect these girls work hard for the money and I for one use this forum to sort the diamonds from the chaff so I can get a good punt...and then report back to my bro's

superchick77
29-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Lol what do u mean

Flyerr221
30-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Amy are you still at Shine ? What's your roster this week ? Will you see a nice Aussie gentleman like me ? http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Alexlim
28-06-2012, 04:13 PM
I wanna see favor dessert cherry again:slobber:

Alexlim
28-06-2012, 10:24 PM
What the hell. As I mentioned in last post, I visited the shop recently and spent 160 for 45mins without any Natural French. And the Chinese girl allegedly aged 20 is too lazy to change the sex position. Then I had to do the missionary position all the time, which was really exhausting!

I just visited the Shine 36 two weeks ago.

Is she the receptionist girl working there on Saturday night?

It's a really good memory :sweat: :sweat:

Sure bro, it's was one of my good memories, that I couldn't forget. It 's just differnt taste, If you need the supreme service, 5* is the best.

My first time at TK house was in early of this year, I went there with my friend. We did ad pub-craw but changed to bothel craw...:confused2: we'd started at Sakura => Kyoto => 359 and another on reilly st, and down to 36 buckingham.

When the door open, it was the first time I met Fresh cherry in T-shirt and pink skinny jeans, I thought OK I wanted to choose her, she loolike a simply girl and cute! (my taste might be a simply girl) then she took us to waiting room and explained blah blah blah. I had to wait 15 mins for the girls... OmG just 2 girls on that night,,, I just said to my friend I need this reception...

Then we waited for 15 mins, She came back with the girl (mid 20's) but just one! I forced my friend to accepted that girl for 1 hours session, I could wait him. During thinink time, Mama san appear in front of me and gave me the great offer "No need to wait your friend, that girl avail!",,,, My heart beat as drum, I answer her immediately "Sure,1 hour"

In room, her service was so bad no shower together ( she told me she was shy), I had to wait til she finish, I'd quick shower sat at bed and talked a bit, she didn't wanna talk much because she told me she is reception but her boss force her to do and she got just 120$, I felt so bad that I heard. It's trafficking! Then she asked me, Did I see the guy who went out before I went up, that guy want to book her but she denied she told him she is reception only! I don't know why I didn't ask her "why accepted me?"

Unskill DFK, No CBJ, No BBBJ just lie on the bed! very very bad service but Super Fresh and 36C could cover all bad service, I haven't seen any WL has pink tits and pink pussy (as fit as it can) Sure she's not virgin but 90% fresh !!!!:slobber:, she wasn't as cute as my favor dish Chilli at 5* but she was cute as the simply girl that I could see in China town.

I remember I treated her as I did for my ex at the first night, I felt like that time is back to my life again! Her body, skin and eyes are look like my ex much!!! might be to much... I haven't allowed myself to lick any WL, She is just the second WL that I lick! I'm not good technician but I got real 3 cums from her pussy! but I had cum just one. No doggy, No on top, just mish... It's ok because I'm pressure to service her fresh:slobber:

I don't know she lie me or not about her story but I don't care I like her tits and pussy much

724 Sometimes eat dessert for main is good but I couldn't eat dessert anytimes with out main dish725

rpdlaapzk
28-06-2012, 10:33 PM
I guess this shop 'Tokyo house' aka Shine 36 is closed since 3 weeks ago. I called several times but no response ever :sweat:

Alexlim
29-06-2012, 01:14 AM
I guess this shop 'Tokyo house' aka Shine 36 is closed since 3 weeks ago. I called several times but no response ever :sweat:

If this shop closed, you can go to black cat or somewhere around there...
For my fresh Cherry, she'd told me before she might move to black cat or another place that will pay for her more... (because she is still fresh, she could learn from many punter that could teach her more...

I haven't called them just walk in,but I'd passed there before I was temporary disable. :cry: it opened?

739 Sometimes eat dessert for main is good but I couldn't eat dessert anytimes without main dish 740