PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 19yo COCO: a BOOTYLICIOUS E-Cup BRA BUSTER ... GFE kissing, sucking, and fucking

rooter
09-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Coco and Kirara are two gorgeous young 19yo girls from Japan; best friends who love the beach and are here in Sydney for surf, sun, sand and sex.
Both are busty; one a C+ cup, the other a massive E cup, both have Beyoncé bubble butts, both have tight bald pussies, both have perfect tans and glowing skin, and both are pretty and cute, one dyed blonde, the other brunette, and both have gorgeous smiles.
I saw Kirara a couple of days ago and was totally blown away by her (you can read my AR for details) and last night it was her best friend Coco's turn. Coco ... oh Coco ... just saying her name gives me a boner.

LOOKS and BODY
Coco is a 19yo girl from Japan and totally gorgeous.
She has the Japanese cuteness but is also very pretty with perfect complexion and killer smile and her blonde hair suits her beach girl looks.
Coco has a 10/10 body in my books, but I have to make it clear I love short, curvy, busty girls with bubble butts and nice and thick and firm around the hips and thighs - and Coco is all of the above.
If you prefer tall skinny girls or petite girls then clearly you won't rate her as highly.
Coco has a huge set of natural E cup tits, and they are not just big but the perfect shape and firmness too.
And her butt is just as impressive as her tits - nice and big and round, but so hard and firm too - amazing!
Lovely soft baby skin with a beach tan - I could not stop touching and squeezing this girl.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
I think Coco has a little bit of experience in Japan but is almost a newbie.
She is definitely a GFE girl and very sweet and friendly - a little bit of the Japanese shyness and submissiveness but confident enough and became more and more adventurous the longer the session went.
She is always very keen to please and is very enthusiastic with her BBBJ and really loves to fuck.

DFK and DATY
DFK pretty much from the start to the end.
I really loved it when we were fucking in mish and she would say "kiss me, kiss me please" - such a genuine GFE and horny girl.
Coco has a perfect little bald pussy and tastes so fresh and sweet.
She gets so wet and syrupy; putting your finger in her tight little cunt is like dipping your finger in honey; and she tastes just as sweet.

BBBJ
This was one of the many highlights of the session.
Coco gives a superb BBBJ.
Lots of different techniques and use of tongue, lips, and hands.
I love the way she would put her lips, tongue or fingers on different parts of my cock and ask in her broken English where is felt best.
And 110% effort; I have rarely seen a girl work so hard for a CIM.

FUCKING
Fucking Coco is a totally decadent and hedonistic delight.
Being inside her tight wet syrupy pussy, grabbing her massive tits, pounding against her bubble butt, those firm thighs wrapped around me, holding on to those womanly hips, her passionate kisses, her genuine moans and expressions of pleasure - total decadent bliss.

ROUND 2
Round 2 was more of the same and we finished off with a marathon BBBJ and HJ session culminating in a CIM.
I was really struggling to get that second load out but Coco's determination was extraordinary.

OVERALL
Coco is a top shelf girl especially if you love young, busty, curvy, bubble butt girls.
She is also super cute and the kissing, licking, sucking and fucking with her is awesome.
The standard of new Japanese girls at Ginza over the last few weeks has been extraordinary even by Ginza's very high standards; Kitty, Ai, Rola, Kirrara and now Coco - all superb girls.

Sam88
09-12-2016, 10:54 AM
E cup!!!! :D

rooter
09-12-2016, 02:12 PM
E cup!!!! :D

Yeah bro
All natural E-cups. Seeing (and feeling) is believing.
I couldn't keep my hands off them ;)

13ru
09-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Tried to book Coco and Kirara for tomorrow as soon as the roster came out but both booked out to some lucky punters

I received the same fate. Fingers crossed next time.

Japper
17-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Thanks to rooter i got the will to message ginza and reserve Kirara.
When i arrived i was nervous and the i was told to meet Kirara and room 9 (which i realise it was the hello kitty room some people talked about.)
we both said hello and undress to get ready for the shower then the reception called over the speakers and told me to return to reception.
i looked at Kirara and she seemed confused as i was but a dress myself and went down.
Turns out reception accidentally booked me for Coco.
I wasn't angry because i did message mentioning Coco as 2nd choice.
Still i wait roughly another 10 mins for Coco.
Coco is a very nice girl.
when i enter her room we said hello and i immediately notice how soft her hands was compare to mine.
At first we talked a little she seems like she struggled with some word just as i was struggling with Japanese so we actually had a mini language lesson :miao:.
then we went to the shower and she rub my skin with soap and cleaned me without doing anything which was surprising and gave herself and me mouthwash to clean our mouths.
after that we started to kiss i felt nice but with my inexperience we accidentally clash(crash?) our teeth together.
then she did bbbj and omg i was amazing as she suck and lick my dick like a Popsicle. i asked if we could do 69 which she just smile and moved herself into position and boy her pussy was dripping wet.
After that we went through several positions and and she was TIGHT(yes it deserves to be capitals) she was very understand and was patient with me.
the way she moans, the way her tits bounce, her slick pussy i was enjoying myself. with the one exception is the music which on one hand it set the rhythm but it was a bit destracting.
unfortunately i was too exhausted for round 2 which she offered so we just cuddled for the rest of the time.
after that we to a shower and cleaned up said goodbye and i exited out.

Overall i find Coco to be a wonderful girl and a great GFE.
Now to work on my stamina and hopefully get Kirara next time.
I just hope my experience with Coco wont set the bar of my expectation for next time too high.

Japper

Special thanks to:
Coco for a wonderful time
Ginza Club for making this experiences possible
and Rooter for giving me advise and the will to do something i never done before.

rooter
17-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Special thanks to:
Coco for a wonderful time
Ginza Club for making this experiences possible
and Rooter for giving me advise and the will to do something i never done before.

Thanks bro, glad to be of help.
Nice AR bro.
Coco is an amazing girl.
If her body didn't exist, then God or Satan would have to invent it.
And such a gorgeous face, wonderful personality, and fantastic sex too ... and only 19yo!
Nice little adventure you had too; briefly meeting her hot BFF Kirara and getting nude together!
That's a bonus! You got to see both the young Japanese beach babes in one day.
I guess you have some unfinished business with Kirara now ...

Smashing Pumpkins
18-02-2017, 12:38 AM
Would like to try , coco or aya first mate ?

rooter
18-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Would like to try , coco or aya first mate ?

Hi bro
Both are great girls but I rate Coco more highly.
Cuter, prettier, more busty and gives a better BBBJ.
Aya has got a great body, but Coco's body is fucking unbelievable!
Try both girls if you can, but if you can only do one then do Coco.

threebysix
18-02-2017, 10:21 PM
She's definitely someone who doesn't fit into the skinny/ toned girl category, and not a pound of fat to boot.

Body is curvy and felt non of that skinny fat in arms and legs. If her legs where longer she'd be the perfect package. Great girl all round to those who enjoy gfe ...

Now, how to train her in the pse department...?

threebysix
18-02-2017, 10:54 PM
She's definitely someone who doesn't fit into the skinny/ toned girl category, and not a pound of fat to boot.

Body is curvy and felt non of that skinny fat in arms and legs. If her legs where longer she'd be the perfect package. Great girl all round to those who enjoy gfe ...

threebysix
18-02-2017, 10:54 PM

rooter
20-02-2017, 03:31 PM

Yeah she is a very unique girl bro.
So curvy and busty, but still very fit!
Like you say curvy as fuck but not a gram of fat!
WTF! How is that even possible!
Amazing girl!
Agree that she is totally GFE.
Not sure if she can do the PSE thing.
The PSE thing is a fake thing, and Japanese girls are totally genuine.
They just fuck you like you are their boyfriend.

threebysix
20-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Like you say curvy as fuck but not a gram of fat! WTF! How is that even possible! .
Sounds like I have go to back for the 3rd time to refresh my fading memory

whoisbad
26-02-2017, 07:47 AM
Mate, I think you have tried ABC sunny, how you compare coco and sunny, which one is more pretty

rooter
26-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Mate, I think you have tried ABC sunny, how you compare coco and sunny, which one is more pretty

Who is more pretty?
That's the toughest question. If you ask 2 punters you will get 3 opinions.
They are both very pretty. I think Sunny is cuter but Coco is sexier.
That's the best answer I can give you bro.
Both have sexy, curvy bodies too, but I would rate Coco more highly.