PDA

View Full Version : Pretty new girls 48 The Strand, Croydon

Croydon massage
09-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Come and visit my beautiful new girls Tara 21,Sasa and Sofi this weekend. Be among the first to see them! All young, pretty and slim.

So come out of the heat and visit me and my lovely, young MLs this weekend. My clean and well-appointed new shop is conveniently located minutes from Croydon station at: 48 The strand Croydon and plenty of parking.

We have a shower for your convenience.

You can make a booking on :

(02) 83866787

Our roster is still being finalised so check if you want to book a particular ML. You will usually find Lily and me as well as a number of sexy young new girls.

Saturday:

Tara - young and beautiful, busty and eager to spoil you!

New pretty young girl Sofi. Small and slim with beautiful long hair. Excellent massage and service.

Cherry ---- Trained in remedial massage. 23 yrs, sexy, pretty face. Friendly and cheeky personality.

Lily - Experienced Chinese ML with a pretty face, milky skin and very busty. She speaks English well and is easy going with a friendly personality. Excellent service

Sunday:

Sasa - sweet and innocent! a must see

Cherry: Trained in remedial massage. 23 yrs, sexy, pretty face. Friendly and cheeky personality.

Lily - Experienced Chinese ML with a pretty face, milky skin and very busty. She speaks English well and is easy going with a friendly personality. Excellent service