PDA

View Full Version : Other Liaisons - Tiffany, model material blonde pocket rocket!

Pussyhands
11-12-2016, 06:03 AM
Sex Worker's Name: Tiffany
Session Month: December
Session Year: 2016
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $350
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Session Day: Weekend
Session Time: Evening
Estimated Age: 21 - 25
Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
Hair Colour: Blond
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Blue
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
Body Shape: Slim
Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
Enhanced breasts?: No
Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes
Extras Charged: Yes
Overall Looks: Model material
Overall Personality: Outgoing
Overall Performance: Great service

Call it early xmas present but yeah headed my way down to liaisons and the line up was excellent as usual.

They made more waiting rooms to accomodate more people for intros but they need sound proofing cause u can hear intros from others. Not an issue for me but for some it might be.

All the intros were great and the girls were great.

There were some exceptionally fine looking taller girls, my memory was a bit hazy but Jennifer was a nice sort and Skye was a new girl looking great too, I think I also saw Maria from Czech. It is unfortunate for me as I am a pocket rocket lols and those sexy ladies aren't as size compatible for me :(

For those guys into significant hieght difference or would like to try taller girls then damn liaisons currently has them by the truck load ;)

I went with Tiffany who was a petite girl with a great rack ;). She wasn't into fingering but does offer some extras - anal for 300 on top (not rough).

In my opinion her extras are worth the cost if you compare to some of the private punts. Might look pricy but dollar to dollar she has the looks for mid to high end private girls.

She is new to the indust and has a very tight pussy. Could hardly stick my penis in during doggy!

She is a pocket rocket and very cute. We done multiple positions and man she made me bust my nut very fast lol cuz Jesus she was a hot young thing :@

She has good passionate kissing
Very tight and hot pussy
Decent handjob
Has good cbj
I would imagine her cbj technique translating to excellent bbbj. Grabs that shaft and services the nob :D

She is into rough sex but not rough anal, dirty talking like been called a slut etc, spanking and hair pulling.
I couldn't report on those as I am currently not really into that perhaps others could chim in :D

A definate must try for those into a mix of PSE and GFE, more adventurous punters ;)

Having said that she is new to the industry so can take a little bit of guidance :).

Suffice to say I was high as fk after, money well spent.