PDA

View Full Version : Pure Lavender Massage/ Watland / Cloud

punanish
13-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Recently went to these two shops, both are very positive :D ;p

1. Went and saw Ju*** at Watland, petite and nice massage skills with Good decent English. I like how she gave me a little more attention toward the ending. Will definitely go back to see her again and also Jas**** at the shop. Girls at this shop seems to be a bit boring on the massage side of thing, all probably trained the same way @@

Overall
Environment:7.5
Massage:7.5
Girls:8
Ending: 8

2. Cloud Massage is my favourite, a bit further for myself to drive to but its worth it if I'm in the mood of wanting a little more ;p Girls there are all really nice :( Its a shame Carla left, she is a stunner. Price is on the expensive side of thing but basic is cheap

Overall
Environment: 8.5
Massage:6
Girls:8.5
Ending: 9

I decided to withdraw my good review with Pure Lavender. Not worth it.

SpazzyMcgee
13-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Recently went to these two shops, both are very positive :D ;p

1. Went and saw Ju*** at Watland, petite and nice massage skills with Good decent English. I like how she gave me a little more attention toward the ending. Will definitely go back to see her again and also Jas**** at the shop. Girls at this shop seems to be a bit boring on the massage side of thing, all probably trained the same way @@

Overall
Environment:7.5
Massage:7.5
Girls:8
Ending: 8

2. Saw Pure Lavender Massage advertised $50 on wechat, went a tried and I must say C*** is the go to lady :) had a bad one from there but couldn't remember her name. I like this place as it is very convenient and very discreet...except the shop right underneath it.

Overall
Environment:7
Massage:7
Girls:7.5
Ending:9

3. Cloud Massage is my favourite, a bit further for myself to drive to but its worth it if I'm in the mood of wanting a little more ;p Girls there are all really nice :( Its a shame Carla left, she is a stunner. Price is on the expensive side of thing but basic is cheap

Overall
Environment: 8.5
Massage:6
Girls:8.5
Ending: 9

Awesome report mate, will have to check it out this week

gpeck80
13-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Those are the best three in Brisbane at the mo. I cant think of anywhere else thats just as good.

dean69
14-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Boys should you book at this joint or just rock up.

gpeck80
14-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Just rock up, try a few and settle on a favorite or two.

ococpunt
14-12-2016, 05:44 PM
been to pure lavender a few times already since opening, the set up and decor is very pleasant, but the girls I saw all lack experience or touch at what they do although I did paid good money for their services... disappointed to be honest

payingalot
15-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Yi massage at red hill has really lifted it's game in the last few weeks many new Japanese girls really good value for money I love this pkace

payingalot
15-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Sorry I didn't see I had posted it twice

gpeck80
16-12-2016, 01:14 PM
So good he had to say it twice.

pommychris
17-12-2016, 06:50 AM
well i must say pure lavender is not worth the stairs you climb,.i went yesterday and was very disapointed..
the girl was rubish at massage and then wanted silly money to do anything else..crazy i left half way through the time.
sad as i was reading that it was good.. still a diferent girl maybe diferent outcome..i think i will just drive to the coast were
the prices are better and service ten times better.. i was thinking with so many shops in the springood/underwood area
that the ladys would be trying hard to keep good customers!!! the other one i would never return to is exquisit spa and this
girl the one with botox lips was very abusive when i did not want to pay 100 for a nude hj. whats wrong ,some guys must be ok with this sort of shit
service and silly price ,i punt about 3 times a week and have a great time normally..

tikogoh
18-12-2016, 09:29 PM
well i must say pure lavender is not worth the stairs you climb,.i went yesterday and was very disapointed..
the girl was rubish at massage and then wanted silly money to do anything else..crazy i left half way through the time.
sad as i was reading that it was good.. still a diferent girl maybe diferent outcome..i think i will just drive to the coast were
the prices are better and service ten times better.. i was thinking with so many shops in the springood/underwood area
that the ladys would be trying hard to keep good customers!!! the other one i would never return to is exquisit spa and this
girl the one with botox lips was very abusive when i did not want to pay 100 for a nude hj. whats wrong ,some guys must be ok with this sort of shit
service and silly price ,i punt about 3 times a week and have a great time normally..

That's what I'm going to do next week. Hit the coast

RottenLittlePunt
19-12-2016, 09:32 AM
...when i did not want to pay 100 for a nude hj. whats wrong ,some guys must be ok with this sort of shit
service and silly price .

Since when has 100 for nude HJ been a silly price. Yes you CAN get cheaper, but that has been the standard price for at least the last 5 years. Stanley always set the benchmark, their prices were 30/70/100 and no one complained about it then.

tommy thumb
19-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Totally agree with RLP on this. I stated punting at Amore. But Stanley is where I cut my teeth. That price structure was across the board. And was followed by the girls. If guys got more for less ��Good for u, that's beside the point. They were the cheapest and cause the price was standardised u new what you were going to be charged . From what Iv experienced girls and other shops tend to charge whatever they feel at the time.

I have no problem paying what I think is fair. I guess the issue with us punters is what's fair. All I no is iv always left happy. the majority of my punts are repeats and most always end up costing less for more. But each to there own.

punanish
19-12-2016, 05:44 PM

True that. I went the last two time. Terrible. The girl i mentioned left

wunderboy
17-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Where is cloud massage? What's the damage?