PDA

View Full Version : Thai Nicole Backpage

Thrillseeker
14-12-2016, 11:57 AM
I know she's been reviewed before, been meaning to see her for a while finally got there today. Wow! In my opinion she's the benchmark for private MLs in Brisbane. I'll be back for sure!

dean69
14-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Try Katie at Bowen Hills mate she' good as well, her handy work is fantastic.

Bblue
14-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Yes Nicole is very good, is she still at Spring Hill?

Thrillseeker
14-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Yeah still at spring hill, only downside was while I was waiting out the front as I arrived a touch early, the onsite manager approached me and asked if I was visiting a friend in the complex and which unit number!? 😩

Thrillseeker
14-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Try Katie at Bowen Hills mate she' good as well, her handy work is fantastic.

Cheers mate, she's been on my to do list for a while. Will have to check her out

Mdlovespunting
15-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Yeah still at spring hill, only downside was while I was waiting out the front as I arrived a touch early, the onsite manager approached me and asked if I was visiting a friend in the complex and which unit number!? 😩

Dont you hate that, i reckon they know and just do it to make you feel awkward, which they do! It's happened twice at Birley St, and both times have been dispappointing meetings, so i aviod it now

kaankaant
11-02-2017, 12:13 PM
I suspect Nicole has had some trouble with that onsite manager.. I've seen her a couple of times and she was very clear in her instructions to not knock on the door. Maybe the neighbours have been complaining about the amount of guys entering and leaving her apartment? To be fair it would be pretty annoying in a smallish complex like that.

Thrillseeker
17-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Yeah she made it real clear I wasn't to knock