PDA

View Full Version : Pure lavander

drews the man
15-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Due to the extremely slim picking i have where i come from its not often I get to go to a place as awesome as this joint, let alone be able to provide some feed back for you guys to work off.

Anyway I received a good attentive massage that hit all the spots and the little man choice of the menu lighten the wallet more than I had planned but well worth it and next time I am down i will make certain that I have budgeted better.

Enough to wet the appetite I think, go forth and try for yourself worth the effort, don't be a dick and you will looked after.

Regulars please pm for the ladies names if you want . I know that I am not that much of a contributor to the forum but I read a lot and don't want to upset the apple cart and give info out to the idiots and spoil a good thing.

ococpunt
21-12-2016, 09:12 AM
been there a couple of times, nothing stands out besides the cooler air-con, prices are surprisingly steeper than the surrounding shops but doesn't warrant the services provided, you can keep the names as some of us wont be returning...

appreciate your advertising/review :shout:

Bubbaloo
23-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Yup, I've had some potentially good punt end up seeming just dirty with stagnant SoQld air.