PDA

View Full Version : General talk Met a honest punter today, good on you Indian brother

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Very often we heard about bad things about Indian punters, of course, most of them were racist driven or being very stereotyped.

But today I personally witnessed a good honest deed by an unknown Indian punter in one of my favorite shop and it deserved to be known :

Actually, still sitting in the lounge of 1B QVB right now waiting for Cherry, she was running late and my quickie is looking like a very short quickie ........ lol

A few minutes ago , an Indian gentleman came up and he walked into 1B , he had a look at me and all the room doors which are all closed, yeap, it's that busy, many people are having a pre Xmas RnT fix it seems.

Being a nice guy and friend of the mamasans I said to him, do you have a booking? If not they are all busy.

He said, I already had my massage but I didn't have enough money for the girl so I went to the ATM and come back to pay !

I thought to myself, good on you, you must be a regular , so I asked, who did you just see? He said I don't know her name , I am new here !

What? You are not a regular and the girl let you have fun first then pay later, probably only Vicky would do that. So I asked again do you remember which room ?

He pointed to room three, so I yelled out in Mandarin asking who just seen a customer and he is coming back to pay, straight away room three opened and this new girl I haven't met before (and very busty!!) came out and very happy to see the Indian brother, he handed over the cash , can't see how much but there is a $50 there at least . They thanked each other and had a hug and off he went ! This quite attractive girl went back to continue whatever she was doing .

Now, that's a happy ending if I ever see one !

And who said Indian punters are this and that ! I just met a true gentleman today !

Well done brother, pretty sure you will become a regular at QVB very soon.

See you around mate

Cheers

jeter
16-12-2016, 05:19 PM
A fair while back, a regular WL of mine saw this Indian punter once. She told me the guy was extremely rough and rude. She quit the very next day.

Hope shops take care of their girls. There are punters with clean reputation and there are punters with rotten reputation.

beta101
16-12-2016, 06:02 PM
1) 98% of Indians are aggressive
2) 2% of Indians are just content if a ml agree to see them
3) only noob ml will see Indian
4) 100% of Indians have that funky curry smell that carries over

lol @ the lucky punter after that Indian mofo. see 2, 3 n 4.

Source: popular ml I'm seeing right now almost exclusively lol

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2016, 06:09 PM
4) 100% of Indian have that funky curry smell that carries over

Well, not going to argue with you here.

But it is exactly because of comments like yours - that I feel I need to share my experience this afternoon to balance up the ledgers a bit !

You hear what you hear and I saw what I saw !

Cheers

garfield
16-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Very often we heard about bad things about Indian punters, of course, most of them were racist driven or being very stereotyped.

But today I personally witnessed a good honest deed by an unknown Indian punter in one of my favorite shop and it deserved to be known :

Actually, still sitting in the lounge of 1B QVB right now waiting for Cherry, she was running late and my quickie is looking like a very short quickie ........ lol

A few minutes ago , an Indian gentleman came up and he walked into 1B , he had a look at me and all the room doors which are all closed, yeap, it's that busy, many people are having a pre Xmas RnT fix it seems.

Being a nice guy and friend of the mamasans I said to him, do you have a booking? If not they are all busy.

He said, I already had my massage but I didn't have enough money for the girl so I went to the ATM and come back to pay !

I thought to myself, good on you, you must be a regular , so I asked, who did you just see? He said I don't know her name , I am new here !

What? You are not a regular and the girl let you have fun first then pay later, probably only Vicky would do that. So I asked again do you remember which room ?

He pointed to room three, so I yelled out in Mandarin asking who just seen a customer and he is coming back to pay, straight away room three opened and this new girl I haven't met before (and very busty!!) came out and very happy to see the Indian brother, he handed over the cash , can't see how much but there is a $50 there at least . They thanked each other and had a hug and off he went ! This quite attractive girl went back to continue whatever she was doing .

Now, that's a happy ending if I ever see one !

And who said Indian punters are this and that ! I just met a true gentleman today !

Well done brother, pretty sure you will become a regular at QVB very soon.

See you around mate

Cheers

Great to hear there's a honest Indian out there.

But I'm more interested who is this new busty girl?

woods23
16-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Good to hear Nice story!! thanks

poundher
16-12-2016, 07:52 PM
4) 100% of Indian have that funky curry smell that carries over

True that.
The room and the table stink, the girl is usually in a bad mood after serving them.
It's not case of a few guys ruining it for the majority but more of a case of the majority of Indian men ruining it for a few men.

Mr Bastard
16-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Are you seriously serious? or just being serious? this thread is PERSPEX! Seriously........................

wilisno
16-12-2016, 09:04 PM
I don't know... I would never go for a punt without carrying enough cash to start with...

puntercouple
16-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Most WL I've talked to say the same thing: Smell, aggressive and hairy. I understand hair (genetics) and smell (food), but why the aggressive stereotype?

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2016, 09:19 PM
I don't know... I would never go for a punt without carrying enough cash to start with...

There could be a couple of possibilities:

1. The duke could be thinking of paying by credit card but the shop is cash only.

2. He might have enough money for the massage only and ended up over indulging himself or the ml made him an offer he couldn't refuse? From the way he told me, I have a feeling that the girl knew that he was short of cash and trusted him enough to give him the special anyway and hoped for the best that he might return ! Glad to see that it all worked out well for her.

Ps. Forgot to mention , this Indian brother was only young, may be mid 20's, wearing a red T shirt and looked clean and well presented . He also apologized to the ml that it has taken so long because there was a long queue at the ATM ! A good mannered young Indian man !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Most WL I've talked to say the same thing: Smell, aggressive and hairy. I understand hair (genetics) and smell (food), but why the aggressive stereotype?

Just wait until this young man does his round in Sydney RnT and spread the good wills .........haha

poundher
16-12-2016, 09:28 PM

Could be Indian culture, little to no respect for females.
Many working girls refuse to serve Indian men for a reason.

wilisno
16-12-2016, 09:52 PM

1. The duke could be thinking of paying by credit card but the shop is cash only.

2. He might have enough money for the massage only and ended up over indulging himself or the ml made him an offer he couldn't refuse? From the way he told me, I have a feeling that the girl knew that he was short of cash and trusted him enough to give him the special anyway and hoped for the best that he might return ! Glad to see that it all worked out well for her.

Ps. Forgot to mention , this Indian brother was only young, may be mid 20's, wearing a red T shirt and looked clean and well presented . He also apologized to the ml that it has taken so long because there was a long queue at the ATM ! A good mannered young Indian man !

Cheers
I did mention cash !

If I need to pay by credit card, I would ask first if they accept it. If I don't have enough cash for extra, I would not ask for it. If the girl trusted him enough to push for extra, there's no issue there, everybody would pay for that sort of trust. If he didn't, it's the girl's fault. Honesty accounts for very little in this case, it's between a normal person and a crook.

poundher
16-12-2016, 09:55 PM
I realise that English is not your first language, and that both your comment and original post were made with the best of intentions, ahlungor, but mate, you have no idea just how damaging that statement really is...

Sometimes good intentions have bad outcomes.
The fact that someone has to start a thread in a sex forum because they met a gentleman of an Indian man says a lot...

bream
16-12-2016, 09:56 PM
The old stereotype always scatters the cat among the pigeons . Like the Sudanese youths.
They are behind the recent brutal home invasions in Melbourne. Things are to get worse
as the Sudanese Apex gang members are now being recruited by Warrior and Mongol
bikie gang to do there extortion work. However I remember a bouncer who was Sudanese,
studying to be a social worker, had 3 young children and you wouldn't find a finer man.
Same with Middle Eastern. Most people think of them as drug dealers, bikies and they
all end up in Goulburn Supermax. Met my fair share working in catering dealing with them
and most were decent fellows.
Some races are natural deviants like Nigerians. Trouble fellows them anyway they go. In
Japan they have teamed up with Yakuza to deal their sleazy activities in China teamed
up with local mafia to control and export ice to Australia and rest of Asia.
Oops got off track post reminds of one of my favourite films.
'' So shines a good deed in a weary world "
Willy Wonka :miao:

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2016, 10:15 PM
I realise that English is not your first language, and that both your comment and original post were made with the best of intentions, ahlungor, but mate, you have no idea just how damaging that statement really is...

Please explain and enlighten me, thanks !

poundher
16-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Please explain and enlighten me, thanks !

There isn't enough text books in the world to enlighten you or educate you.
By the way, did he tell you he was Indian or did you just ASSume?

CunningLinguist
16-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Don't waste yout time JSW ...

bream
16-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Most likely the Indian was brought up as a Westerner. This explains his
exemplary behaviour . The others puntercouple, poundher,JSW in
this insistence I have to agree. I caught a bus the other day and a
Indian man sat next to me and I nearly puked because of the smell.

Sam88
16-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Who is this new girl!?!?

beta101
17-12-2016, 02:21 AM

Hahaha

5) Cheap n always trying to cheat u

otokosg
17-12-2016, 06:27 AM
When i fisrt saw this post i misread its title and thought it's "italian brother", wondering how come lungor knew he was italian. lol.

puntercouple
17-12-2016, 08:01 AM
@AHLUNGHOR: It can be considered offensive. It's like saying, "Yeah, he's pretty well-mannered... For an Indian" as if the standard of mannerism is lower for Indians.

Regarding aggressiveness, I wouldn't expect Indians to be aggressive tbh. Indians are peaceful people and they don't gently cause trouble wherever they go. I find it surprising that they are aggressive in bed.

poundher
17-12-2016, 08:29 AM
@AHLUNGHOR: It can be considered offensive. It's like saying, "Yeah, he's pretty well-mannered... For an Indian" as if the standard of mannerism is lower for Indians.

Regarding aggressiveness, I wouldn't expect Indians to be aggressive tbh. Indians are peaceful people and they don't gently cause trouble wherever they go. I find it surprising that they are aggressive in bed.

It's one thing to be mild mannered and peaceful in public but totally agressive behind closed doors.
The reputation of Indian punters is generally a negative 1 because their practices include but are not limited to :
Trying to pump out 2 shots in 30mins
Trying to haggle prices for extras
Trying to remove condom during fs
Hard and fast thrusting during fs
Lack of respect for women
Strong bad body odor

Soccerfan
17-12-2016, 08:36 AM
I occasionally work with an Indian gent who is divorced, works very hard, supports his kids and whenever he saves up enough cash, he heads over to Thailand for a week and gets a local girl to look after him. He goes over 3 or 4 times a year. This suits him down to the ground as he says he doesn't want to meet anyone. He is trying to convince me to go over there with him, but Thai's aren't my cup of tea.

He tells me that the first couple of days is about the sex, and after that it's about the companionship as he gets smashed on beer and spirits and he knows that the girl will look after him. I know he treats her well as she constantly messages him. He certainly has changed my perception of people from the sub-continent, but he admits he's more Aussie than Indian now. Unfortunately, some people at work have abused his good nature by borrowing thousands of dollars with no intention of paying it back. Bastards.

Conversely, I used to be a regular of Fiona (316) and one time she was very angry, I asked her why and she said that the previous customer, who was Indian, tried to covertly film her during part 2. She passed this info onto Chris and I assume he was banned.

There's a moral to this story but I forget what it is....

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2016, 08:58 AM

Thanks PC, I can see what you mean, as there is always two sides of the story.

I am a simple man and what you see is what you get as far as my postings go so no ulterior motives or hidden agenda here.

And I am aware of the general opinions in this forum on punters from the sub continent. BO is a real and serious matter which can not be sugar coated or ignored but that's not the people's fault, behaviours however , is very much an individual's responsibility and bad and aggressive actions are not acceptable.

So when I saw something I like, I share it , no more no less.

Cheers

Babycat
17-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Good people and good things are everywhere. Hope we can spread it out even in a sex forum. Cheers.

CunningLinguist
17-12-2016, 09:37 AM
I get legit and non-legit massages and with regulars I usually ask about clientele, and the consensus is that they prefer not to service Indians for all/most of the reasons already mentioned.
The rate of rape and violence against women is much higher than in normal western nations, and the caste system doesn't help things.
I know alot of Indians and they are all nice, but there are enough bad ones for people to label them in this way so it is just the way things are.

Note that young aussie labourers are not very popular in some places either...

magicman
17-12-2016, 11:17 AM
honest indian... thats a new phrase to me

bream
17-12-2016, 11:27 AM
This is the pandora box. Society's that are repressed are the main offenders. Like
the Pinoy Girl. You would think because of their history of mail order brides that
they are promiscuous. However if you date the tradition Pinoy girl it can be vastly
different. I know a mate who told me he really like a Pinoy from Uni. When he went
on a date her mum came. !!!
This theory sounds far fetched but the only time i came close to marriage was when
i was helping a friend set up a business in the Solomon Islands. I heard the local
urban legend of the Chinese girls wanting to get married to escape Honira. I
put this legend to the test and tried to talk to a young Chinese lady who managed
the local convenience store. She was supershy when i attempted to chat her up she
blushed and couldn't talk or look me in the eye.
My mate spoke to one of the Solomon Island shop assistant and date was arranged Fri
night 7.00 pm at the local chinese resturant. I don't speak Chinese but the she spoke
pidgin English which i knew the basic's. I was introduced to her Uncle and i must
have passed the test. The date was awkward but i had nothing else to do as i was
still intrigued and second date was arranged.
This time her brother was there and photo's i didn't even remember had been taken
on the first date had been circulated and sent to her hometown in China saying this
was her new husband !!! I thought bream what the hell have you got yourself into
this time.
Bream is always the first one in for a sure thing , but gee i couldn't break her heart,
as this was her first ever experience at 22 dating and i'm no husband material.
I would probably the worst type of man a father would want their daughter to
marry the dreaded serial hooker offender.

poundher
17-12-2016, 11:28 AM
I am a simple man and what you see is what you get as far as my postings go so no ulterior motives or hidden agenda here.

Cheers

You've been exposed as a shill and your credibilty is so low a centipede could walk all over it!

Enough said!

bream
17-12-2016, 11:58 AM
You've been exposed as a shill and your credibilty is so low a centipede could walk all over it!

Enough said!

Sorry poundher you are insulting one of god's creature's who provide's a important
role in the ecosystem that eats flies, roaches and moth's.
What about a tick :miao:

poundher
17-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Sorry poundher you are insulting one of god's creature's who provide's a important
role in the ecosystem that eats flies, roaches and moth's.
What about a tick :miao:

There's a difference between insulting someone and pointing out the truth.
If the truth insults the shill then that's just tough titties! :shout:

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Good people and good things are everywhere. Hope we can spread it out even in a sex forum. Cheers.

We just do what we can Baby!

bream
17-12-2016, 02:42 PM
We just do what we can Baby!
You post a thread people should be allow to post their views. You 2 stooges
i'm trying to workout the third are starting to believe you are some kind of angels.
Please next you will having the forum believing Ivan Milat and Martin Bryant
should be nominated for Sainthood . :miao:

CunningLinguist
17-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Some people are great at tricking other people into thinking they are a good person, when you know the truth it makes it even worse...
Politicians are great at this trick!

Nomercy
18-12-2016, 11:45 AM
One of the ML that i see regularly says that it's annoying with some Indians as they keep bargaining til the cows come home and she ended up saying no as it wasn't worth the effort

poundher
18-12-2016, 12:21 PM
You post a thread people should be allow to post their views. You 2 stooges
Babycat and Ahlungor.
i'm trying to workout the third are starting to believe you are some kind of angels.
Please next you will having the forum believing Ivan Milat and Martin Bryant
should be nominated for Sainthood . :miao:

That's what happens when the shill decides to try make himself look good.
Others get sucked in and look like a stooge!

rcha086
19-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Good to see a post such as this, but a shame that a lot of comments are still backing the stereotype.

poundher
19-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Good to see a post such as this, but a shame that a lot of comments are still backing the stereotype.

Stereotypes run deep.

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2016, 12:39 PM

Thanks buddy ,

When I see something like that happening in front of me, it's worth while sharing the good deeds!

Cheers

rooter
19-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Today I met an honest Ethiopian.
Yesterday I met an honest Bolivian.
Tomorrow I will meet an honest Kazakhstani .
Next week an honest Angolan.
Next month an honest Mesopotamian
Next year an honest Callithumpian.
Next century an honest Vulcan.
Next millennium an honest Klingon.
Next light year an honest Borg.

wilisno
19-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Last year or the year before, it was on the news, a woman found a bag on the train that contained $60,000 cash, she handed it in and the rightful owner was found. That's what I called honesty !

Not someone who has to pay for something and he paid ! He's just a crook if he didn't !

CunningLinguist
19-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Last year or the year before, it was on the news, a woman found a bag on the train that contained $60,000 cash, she handed it in and the rightful owner was found. That's what I called honesty !

Not someone who has to pay for something and he paid ! He's just a crook if he didn't !

Yeah, fancy going to a Brothel or massage parlour with not enough money to pay, maybe he was gonna do a runner but liked the girl enough to want to see her again so thought he should pay ...

Anyway the real point of the story seems to be advertising for a shop/girl ...

poundher
19-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Yeah, fancy going to a Brothel or massage parlour with not enough money to pay, maybe he was gonna do a runner but liked the girl enough to want to see her again so thought he should pay ...

Cheers

CL have some faith.
I very much doubt that Ahlungor would start a thread about a honest Indian man to advertise/promote for a new girl and/or shop.

rcha086
19-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Haha I suppose all reviews end up being some sort of advertisement for a shop/girl then!

poundher
20-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Haha I suppose all reviews end up being some sort of advertisement for a shop/girl then!

Of course!
Thats what reviews are for!
But to advertise a girl or shop behind a story of an indian bloke doing a good deed is a joke!
Enough said!

bream
20-12-2016, 07:21 AM
Of course!
Thats what reviews are for!
But to advertise a girl or shop behind a story of an indian bloke doing a good deed is a joke!
Enough said!
This story has taken on more twists than a Agatha Christie novel. Advertising agencies
are well known for starting campaign's that are misleading and deceptive.
Surely ALHUNGOR would adopt this strategy ? :miao:

poundher
20-12-2016, 07:38 AM
This story has taken on more twists than a Agatha Christie novel. Advertising agencies
are well known for starting campaign's that are misleading and deceptive.
Surely ALHUNGOR would adopt this strategy ? :miao:

Advertising agencies hire teams of consultants with years of experience and market research.
I doubt the Ahlungor would have enough academia to implement such misleading and deceiving strategy.

Sam88
20-12-2016, 09:15 AM
*passes popcorn around*

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2016, 10:03 AM
*passes popcorn around*

Brother Sam ,

How about I stop posting here and the trolls will have to find another new target to attack - you could be a prime candidate for that and I'll bring my own popcorn and 牛肉乾?

bream
20-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Brother Sam ,

How about I stop posting here and the trolls will have to find another new target to attack - you could be a prime candidate for that and I'll bring my own popcorn and 牛肉乾?
Its not a troll attack. Just because members post a view that you don't like
so what. Its not a popularity test . I got trolled on Brisbane GT. Who cares ?
I am an adult,, members are entitled their view and I never take personally
or seriously anyone comments.

poundher
20-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Its not a troll attack. Just because members post a view that you don't like
so what. Its not a popularity test . I got trolled on Brisbane GT. Who cares ?
I am an adult,, members are entitled their view and I never take personally
or seriously anyone comments.

Ahlungor thinks any forum member that calls him out on his BS is a troll.
Sad but true.

Case closed.
Shill exposed.

poundher
20-12-2016, 10:03 PM
*passes popcorn around*

Do you have any beef jerky?

lockhart
21-12-2016, 12:44 AM

Both gents statements/declarations all make sense. This threads does smell - shop promotion!

CunningLinguist
21-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Both gents statements/declarations all make sense. This threads does smell - shop promotion!

Once you have exposed a shill go back and read his posts and it all starts to make sense ...

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Haters and trolls are down right pathetic, turning something good and decent into - well, another Ahlungor attack !

I posted this exact same thread in another forum and the general responses and behaviors from their members could not have been more contrasting.

Yes, there was only two written replies both are positive and with good humours plus 20 Thanks and Likes. Which was a very pleasant outcome but it is within my expectations when you share good news in a forum !

You people should be shamed .

Sam88
21-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Yeah this ahlugor attacks are getting really old guys lol

God Member
21-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Once you have exposed a shill go back and read his posts and it all starts to make sense ...

You toss and turn unable to get to sleep at night at the remotest prospect that a private company you have no stake in might possibly be leaking some advertising revenue. :question:

And in the meantime, you are boring the Christ out of the rest of us.

lockhart
21-12-2016, 12:43 PM
OK. So it is not a Shop Promotion.. then standard of honesty is laughable!!!

beta101
21-12-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm just here to hate smelly hairy cheapos. Who fucks up my enjoyment when I suck a nipple n taste that distinct Punjab sweat. *Throws up*
The hate is real.

Raybo
21-12-2016, 01:34 PM
I'm just here to hate smelly hairy cheapos. Who fucks up my enjoyment when I suck a nipple n taste that distinct Punjab sweat. *Throws up*
The hate is real.

I am here to try and find out who the new busty girl at QVB is! 😆

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2016, 02:12 PM
I am here to try and find out who the new busty girl at QVB is! 😆

I actually didn't ask so I don't know !

And if I would have asked and shared, wouldn't that be twisted and accused as a shop/girl promotion again ??

Raybo
21-12-2016, 03:09 PM

And if I would have asked and shared, wouldn't that be accused as a shop/girl promotion again ??

I am guessing the new girl is called Lorra. She was on the QVB roster on the 16th when you started this thread. Size 4 CC cups.

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2016, 03:14 PM
I am guessing the new girl is called Lorra. She was on the QVB roster on the 16th when you started this thread. Size 4 CC cups.

Sorry mate, best is to ring the shop and find out .

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Ahlungor thinks any forum member that calls him out on his BS is a troll.
Sad but true.

Case closed.
Shill exposed.

It's not what I think, it's when will the Admin had enough of your BS.

You are now terminated! Again !

Case closed
Trolls banned.

Thanks to the Admin brothers for restoring peace in the forum !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 08:47 AM

And if I would have asked and shared, wouldn't that be twisted and accused as a shop/girl promotion again ??

Now that the two trolls are dead, I'm interested to find out who's that girl in the light blue dress as well !

Cum to think about it, the timing of the Indian brothers return was pretty good as she came out of room three almost immediately after I yelled out the question - and fully dressed !

Just wondering if she would have been serving someone like Sam88 whose part 2 started at the beginning - may be she would have come out with a towel wrapping around only, that would be an eye candy bonus for me ........ haha

wilisno
22-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Now that the two trolls are dead, I'm interested to find out who's that girl in the light blue dress as well !

Cum to think about it, the timing of the Indian brothers return was pretty good as she came out of room three almost immediately after I yelled out the question - and fully dressed !

Just wondering if she would have been serving someone like Sam88 whose part 2 started at the beginning - may be she would have come out with a towel wrapping around only, that would be an eye candy bonus for me ........ haha
Haha ! Your favourite troll is not dead dead yet, he sent me a pm insisting I'm the moderator, and threatened if I don't let him live to continue attacking you he will disrupt the forum in a big way ! ;) ;) ;)

I told him I'll get some popcorn ready to watch his arse being kicked ! ;) ;) ;) So he's now working in limbo...

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Haha ! Your favourite troll is not dead dead yet, he sent me a pm insisting I'm the moderator, and threatened if I don't let him live to continue attacking you he will disrupt the forum in a big way ! ;) ;) ;)

I told him I'll get some popcorn ready to watch his arse being kicked ! ;) ;) ;) So he's now working in limbo...

And thanks for your early warning on bream !

Spot on every time brother Wil !

Cheers

wilisno
22-12-2016, 10:49 AM
And thanks for your early warning on bream !

Spot on every time brother Wil !

Cheers
He's an undead now ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 10:59 AM
He's an undead now ! ;) ;) ;)

Never ending isn't it ?

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 11:01 AM

Good guess brother Raybo!

I just called Vicky and confirmed that she was indeed Lorra !

Not to be confused with the old Lorra who was also quite busty and slim and with braces and a Thai .

Lorra the new girl is working tomorrow too!

: New lorra : :22yrs size 4 cc cups . .Sexy chic city girl . super connection . sweat and smiling patient. Long black hair . . .gentle . Educative unvi girl . .new industry . Very smooth soft hands . . Best attitude .

Now this is actually a shop and girl promotion if anyone likes to point it out !

吹咩!

lockhart
22-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Reminds me of BeeGees' again "How can a loser ever Win". Blow Blow

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 02:26 PM
For all the haters and trolls, I'll give them a classic song from the Gibbs brothers : Tragedy!!

But you guys couldn't help it right ??

lockhart
22-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Really can sense "Blow Blow" effect

Back to work... staff are coming in to my office...

LOL

Babycat
22-12-2016, 03:41 PM
For all the haters and trolls, I'll give them a classic song from the Gibbs brothers : Tragedy!!

But you guys couldn't help it right ??

Can't keep a good man down, Uncle

garfield
22-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Good guess brother Raybo!

I just called Vicky and confirmed that she was indeed Lorra !

Not to be confused with the old Lorra who was also quite busty and slim and with braces and a Thai .

Lorra the new girl is working tomorrow too!

: New lorra : :22yrs size 4 cc cups . .Sexy chic city girl . super connection . sweat and smiling patient. Long black hair . . .gentle . Educative unvi girl . .new industry . Very smooth soft hands . . Best attitude .

Now this is actually a shop and girl promotion if anyone likes to point it out !

吹咩!
Umm, miss the old Lorra!
She was quite cute.

DeepImpact
23-12-2016, 04:12 PM

2. He might have enough money for the massage only and ended up over indulging himself or the ml made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

Good on him for returning which is what most people would do anyway. I think you are right it was probably the scenario where more extras were offered than he budgeted for. He might have taken an extra $50 but then got offered $50 for BJ or $150 for FS or at least that's what Iris used to charge when she was there. Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Just try to put a full stop on this thread, I give in to my curiosity and went to see Lorra last week:

I was actually tried to catch up with Nicole but she left early to take care some home matters and Vicky was booked the only time slot I was free and Lorra was on, so why not.

Got there on time but Lorra was running late and Vicky was still waiting for her client, so we have a little chat, Vicky was looking so yummy, she was wearing a very tight dress, not showing any cleavage- don't know why but the dress was stretched out to the max as it tried to contain Vicky's big boobs.

Since I was waiting, I pulled Vicky into the last room to wait with me so that I could give her a tight body hug, body to body , chest to chest. And as I was rubbing my member against Vicky's Y zone and getting hard, I could hear that Lorra was farewelling her client, so reluctantly I let go of Vicky and wait for Lorra.

Not going to write a full review on Lorra but here is a quick one:

English: pretty good

Size: size 6, perky B Cups , nicely erected hard nipples, long hair and freshly shaven . Nice young body, smooth white skin and no Tatts.

Part I, asked for soft and relaxing massage and that's what I got. Not very experienced I can tell and if I was having a longer session I would be happy to give Lorra a few tips so other brothers who love to break in new girls please cum and train Lorra!

Part II, Lorra tried to give me Body to Body but again she needs more training , If Nicole is reading this please take Lorra under your wings and perhaps do some double with her.........haha. Let me know if you need a client for training and I'll come back - can never turn down a free double .

Happy Ending: this is the part, I did give Lorra some tips , two hands, where to put the two hands and what to do with either hand.

One thing worth mentioning, Lorra does like to lick me a bit in various places and that was a nice little pleasant surprise, and no, no Bj ! So I suppose the young lady did try to please, so had potential but definitely needs more practice and training.

So , for that, I'll give Lorra a pass mark !

Cheers

wilisno
06-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Just try to put a full stop on this thread, I give in to my curiosity and went to see Lorra last week:

I was actually tried to catch up with Nicole but she left early to take care some home matters and Vicky was booked the only time slot I was free and Lorra was on, so why not.

Got there on time but Lorra was running late and Vicky was still waiting for her client, so we have a little chat, Vicky was looking so yummy, she was wearing a very tight dress, not showing any cleavage- don't know why but the dress was stretched out to the max as it tried to contain Vicky's big boobs.

Since I was waiting, I pulled Vicky into the last room to wait with me so that I could give her a tight body hug, body to body , chest to chest. And as I was rubbing my member against Vicky's Y zone and getting hard, I could hear that Lorra was farewelling her client, so reluctantly I let go of Vicky and wait for Lorra.

Not going to write a full review on Lorra but here is a quick one:

English: pretty good

Size: size 6, perky B Cups , nicely erected hard nipples, long hair and freshly shaven . Nice young body, smooth white skin and no Tatts.

Part I, asked for soft and relaxing massage and that's what I got. Not very experienced I can tell and if I was having a longer session I would be happy to give Lorra a few tips so other brothers who love to break in new girls please cum and train Lorra!

Part II, Lorra tried to give me Body to Body but again she needs more training , If Nicole is reading this please take Lorra under your wings and perhaps do some double with her.........haha. Let me know if you need a client for training and I'll come back - can never turn down a free double .

Happy Ending: this is the part, I did give Lorra some tips , two hands, where to put the two hands and what to do with either hand.

One thing worth mentioning, Lorra does like to lick me a bit in various places and that was a nice little pleasant surprise, and no, no Bj ! So I suppose the young lady did try to please, so had potential but definitely needs more practice and training.

So , for that, I'll give Lorra a pass mark !

Cheers
An AR on General Talk ? So you can start another thread of the same thing on After Report ?

What has the AR got to do with your honest customer ?

Mr Bastard
06-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Cant beleive this still has legs.............

What a conundrum I have begun by posting a response...............

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2017, 05:40 PM

Brother Raybo,

Well, it has taken me nearly two months but I finally put the misery of the blue dress girl behind me, not sure if you have tried her yet.

Judging by the way that she is young and new to the industry , now it makes more sense why she was so trustworthy ! And I hope the longer she stays in the industry, she would only pick up more massage experiences and better skills rather than got jaded by bad manner and ass hole clients .

And I wasn't even planning to see her , she was sort of my third choice after Cherry (holiday) Nicole and Vicky were all not available, but I was happy to have her, at least I got to check out what that Indian brother was paying for......... haha

And once again, never trust the Cup size advertised by the shop! There ain't no CC Cups......... lol

Cheers

Alan86
13-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Well done Ahlungor,

Yes there are many good and decent Indian people! I've had a few Indian friends who were great people!

I also frequent Indian restaurants where the staff working there are amazing and generous.

I'm not going to generalise here, but I think they have a nasty reputation as we all have a story about 'this one Indian guy'....

I remember being at a strip club once, where this Indian dickhead kept slapping the girls ass. She kept telling him that there was a strict 'no touch' policy and she'd stop dancing, but he wouldn't listen and kept doing it! Where's the respect? A$&hole!

But yes, there are great Indians out there. Don't assume the worst!

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Well done Ahlungor,

Yes there are many good and decent Indian people! I've had a few Indian friends who were great people!

I also frequent Indian restaurants where the staff working there are amazing and generous.

I'm not going to generalise here, but I think they have a nasty reputation as we all have a story about 'this one Indian guy'....

I remember being at a strip club once, where this Indian dickhead kept slapping the girls ass. She kept telling him that there was a strict 'no touch' policy and she'd stop dancing, but he wouldn't listen and kept doing it! Where's the respect? A$&hole!

But yes, there are great Indians out there. Don't assume the worst!

Can't believe you dig up this thread Alan?

But funny how things turn out, I in fact saw Lorra again yesterday, no I didn't have a session with her, that pleasure was with my no 1 girl Cherry! And our session would be too steamy to review .........haha

But on my way out I saw Lorra in that infamous blue dress (must be her regular working clothe!) still looking very naive and innocent, and when she saw me, and we exchanged smiles and a knob of the head, that cute face could capture a lot of hearts !

Napkin
13-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Like any race there is good and bad. The rotten ones in any race are the ones
who refuse to assimilate and learn English and Australian customs. These small
minded people tar the race they represent and the media and social media is
only too happy to report this.

rooter
13-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Indians are fucking cool!

"One thing to remember is to talk to the animals. If you do, they will talk back to you. But if you don't talk to the animals, they won't talk back to you, then you won't understand, and when you don't understand you will fear, and when you fear you will destroy the animals, and if you destroy the animals, you will destroy yourself".
Chief Dan George, Tsleil-Waututh

"Out of the Indian approach to life there came a great freedom, an intense and absorbing respect for life, enriching faith in a Supreme Power, and principles of truth, honesty, generosity, equity, and brotherhood as a guide to mundane relations.'
Luther Standing Bear Oglala Sioux

'The beauty of the trees,
the softness of the air,
the fragrance of the grass,
speaks to me.
The summit of the mountain,
the thunder of the sky,
the rhythm of the sea,
speaks to me.
The strength of the fire,
the taste of salmon,
the trail of the sun,
and the life that never goes away,
they speak to me.
And my heart soars."
Chief Dan George, Tsleil-Waututh

'Our land is more valuable than your money.
It will last forever.
It will not even perish by the flames of fire.
As long as the sun shines and the waters flow, this land will be here to give life to men and animals."
Chief Crowfoot, Siksika

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset"
Crowfoot, Blackfoot

"A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky.'
Crazy Horse, Oglala Lakota Sioux

"He who would do great things should not attempt them all alone."
Seneca people

'It does not require many words to speak the truth".
Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

"Grown men can learn from very little children for the hearts of the little children are pure. Therefore, the Great Spirit may show to them many things which older people miss".
- Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Sioux

"We must protect the forests for our children, grandchildren and children yet to be born. We must protect the forests for those who can't speak for themselves such as the birds, animals, fish and trees"
Qwatsinas (Hereditary Chief Edward Moody), Nuxalk Nation

"The song that I will sing is an old song, so old that none knows who made it. It has been handed down through generations and was taught to me when I was but a little lad. It is now my own song. It belongs to me. This is a holy song (medicine-song), and great is its power. The song tells how, as I sing, I go through the air to a holy place where Yusun (The Supreme Being) will give me power to do wonderful things. I am surrounded by little clouds, and as I go through the air I change, becoming spirit only"
Geronimo, Apache

"Out of the Indian approach to life there came a great freedom, an intense and absorbing respect for life, enriching faith in a Supreme Power, and principles of truth, honesty, generosity, equity, and brotherhood as a guide to mundane relations'
Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Sioux

"When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear, when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them."
Chief Seattle

"The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air.
That is why you notice the hawk knows how to get his prey. The Indian is like that.
The hawk swoops down on its prey, so does the Indian.
In his lament he is like an animal. For instance, the coyote is sly, so is the Indian.
The eagle is the same.
That is why the Indian is always feathered up, he is a relative to the wings of the air".
Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Sioux

"One does not sell the land people walk on'
Crazy Horse, Oglala Lakota Sioux

"Sometimes I go about pitying myself, and all the while I am being carried across the sky by beautiful clouds'
Ojibway

'The ground on which we stand is sacred ground. It is the dust and blood of our ancestors"
Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

'When you know who you are; when your mission is clear and you burn with the inner fire of unbreakable will; no cold can touch your heart; no deluge can dampen your purpose. You know that you are alive."
Chief Seattle, Duwamish

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
- Chief Seattle, Duwamish

"When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
Cree

"I am poor and naked, but I am the chief of the nation.
We do not want riches but we do want to train our children right.
Riches would do us no good. We could not take them with us to the other world.
We do not want riches. We want peace and love'
Red Cloud, Oglala Lakota Sioux

"May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.'
Cherokee

"May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong"
Chief Dan George

CunningLinguist
13-05-2017, 06:10 PM
TLDR, can someone summarise ...

Alan86
14-05-2017, 03:55 AM
TLDR, can someone summarise ...

TLDR - too long didn't read?

Rooter was having a joke about how cool 'indians' were by quoting historical references about 'Indians '.

But it was the wigwam variety, not the 'curry' variety! :shout:

Rooters a funny bastard that's for sure!

CunningLinguist
14-05-2017, 10:27 AM
TLDR - too long didn't read?

Rooter was having a joke about how cool 'indians' were by quoting historical references about 'Indians '.

But it was the wigwam variety, not the 'curry' variety! :shout:

Rooters a funny bastard that's for sure!

Thanks for the summary!